*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243638-Hell-Isnt-What-You-Think-Chpt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #2243638
Ash's point of view after the meteor *Warning* Sexual Explicit Scene(Gay Situation)
Chapter 2: Down With The Fallen. (Ash’s POV) [Character's in question are 18+] (Before the apocalypse he ended up being a what some people call Super-Seniors. A group of people that need to finish something in school they couldn't. Ash isn't smart mathematically, but physically, and creativity are his strong points.)

After the rumbling quit I got back to tending to one of the patients, but instantly I felt something wrap around my neck. I try fighting back, but I felt the cord wrap around two more times, and soon breathing was so hard I barely got anything. I began to choke, and scratching at my neck. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned to eternity. It wasn’t until I began to see stars I felt my body slowly collapse. I began to see stars, and I tried with all my might to fight back until something collapsed on both of us.

The cord loosened up to where I can breathe. I turned and the guy went to my ear, and as he held a knife to my neck. He began to lick up my neck. I didn’t know what to do, but I saw his eyes were glazed over, and the taste of his mouth as he forced himself on me tasted like a sour tasting powder. Soon my mind felt like it was drifting, but I shook my head and began to fight the effects of the high, and while I was searching for a weapon on his side I began to grip onto his sides like I was into him. I am so grateful I am gay, and this would be hot any other time except for the fact he has a cord wrapped around my throat along with the knife I was searching for.

He pulled his mouth away from mine, and I looked at him. I know the only way to get out of a situation like this. I blinked a couple of time and went in myself and began to embrace him. He dropped the knife as we gripped onto each other. While making out with him I looked into his eyes. “Thanks for showing me a good time.” I moaned as he began to work on his pants. I worked on mine and I see what he wants. I don’t know how to feel. He dropped his pants and I nearly died of laughing when I saw his size. I took a deep breath and I began nibbling his neck. “Lovely.” I let out as I licked like he did, but in a change of action. I went from licking up his neck to biting where his jugular. He shoved me to the wall and began punching my gut until I finally used more strength, but I couldn’t bite through due to the pain in my jaw. So I gripped his jacket and when he pushed me I Gripped his shirt with all my might and while he tried to hit me. I slammed his head against the counter, and the sound made me flashback to when my dad beat my first boyfriend with a aluminum baseball bat.

He was still moving, but I did it again, and I was flashed to see some guy that forced himself on my mom. My dad used the same bat for this one like he did last time. With each slam I was brought back to a time I saw a life being taken right in front of me. I didn't stop until my arms and my shirt were drenched with blood. When I dropped his body. I pulled up my pants and belt. “You disgusting piece of shit!” I said with my accent. I spoke Russian, but I basically called him a “pussy ass bitch!” for overpowering me, but letting his dick do the thinking. I looked, and saw a few of the dead patients wake up and so I just rush out the door to see what’s going on, but all I see is a huge horde of undead. I quickly rushed inside and grabbed the knife and closed the door entrapping the two infected inside.

I turned and saw a infected rush to me, but all I do is grip it’s arms and kick it’s knee out and from there I stab it in the head. I quickly turn to run when I noticed a group of people already fighting the horde. I turned to see a bigger group come from the automotive area as I begin to see a african safari looking person roam with the undead. I find this weird, but turn to run. I finally see Scott and Kevin backed into a corner so I rushed to them, and from there we ran outside.

Once outside we followed him to where he kept his truck. I didn’t think we could drive it, but it’s more clear back here. “what the fuck happened?” I let out.

“I have no clue. Heard loud explosion." Scott let out as I notice Kevin turned to yell I saw two big black guys with Aks, and I see Emma. The crowd consisted of Scott, Kevin, Emma, the two new guys, and me.

“Where is Archer?” I hear Emma ask, “He wasn’t with you?” Kevin asked.

“He must’ve fell behind we have to turn back to save him!” Emma let out.

“No.” Scott said, “Either he got out of there, or sorry to say it. If he didn’t leave. He is dead.” Scott explained as he drove down a few different roads and we pulled up next to a collapsed house with a fully intact double garage.

“Where are we?” Emma asked,
“Archer, Kevin, Lilly, and Sam all had a plan to make it here if the school fell like it did.” Scott got out, and searched the area before giving the all clear. We all got out and Scott opened the garage door and we were greeted with duffle bags worth of supplies. When we got out we all gathered inside the garage.
I just grabbed my backpack and looked on the inside of it seeing a picture of my entire family from Russia. I finally looked up and saw Emma so I walked to her.

“Hey, Emma long time no see!” I let out, and the second she reconized me she had her arms open and we hugged each other. I only saw her once, but Archer and Greg has talked about her so much, and she looked just as lovely as she did when I last saw her years ago.

“Oh my God, Ash!” We hugged and I just smiled back at her.
“How in the world did you get here from Africa?” I asked feeling like she walked through a inter dimensional portal.

“We flew on a helicopter, and nearly crash landed. It took a long way after we managed to get to China and find the other helicopter. “Emma explained. “One thing we have feared all our lives was if it was global, and it is.” I didn’t know how to think about it.

“Why are we just sitting around?” Ace asks using a towel wipe his gun down.

“We had a plan, and the plan is to wait two nights and wait to gather the survivors. Surprisingly we have some people in our group who can squeeze in small areas. There is more we could do. Two days because they lose interest, and will walk about after a few hours unless there is a constant noise, but the only thing that would be grinding would be the two wind turbines, but they are too small to keep an entire horde in one spot.” Scott explained closing the garage door leaving one door open with a trashcan where he stood with his gun ready to shoot.
© Copyright 2021 PackRat (surv1vor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243638-Hell-Isnt-What-You-Think-Chpt-2