*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244110-My-Blueprint-for-Relationship-Success
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Erotica · #2244110
Not dating for years has its pros and cons. Time to consider if I ever get another chance.
This is my fantasy world. A world where everyone and everything is perfect...where I kiss you...softly at first and with much care...then becoming more...lust building towards an unquenchable thirst. A desire so strong...searching for your boundaries to overcome. Torn, like the clothes that lay all around us. To taste you...your need increasing with every breath.

A story of passion, hunger and love, told through a primal raw instinct. The most basic human function...where in this, my fantasy world, you become the greatest of all treasures.

The want for our pleasure shifts to our want to give...reciprocated, acknowledged and appreciated. Feelings unafraid...allowed to become who we are...who we will be. Enjoying the nights we don't fuck as much as the nights we do. Talking about anything and everything like nothing else matters. Or the serenity and confidence to say nothing at all. Close enough to feel our desire, yet content enough to lay in each other's arms...is enough.

Learning from both our past mistakes. Understanding just how important being reassured is, along with the true value of honesty. Truth from the heart and seen through the eyes...eyes which cannot lie. All set in place through actions that leave no doubt exactly what you have become to me. All the little things I want for you become the biggest things when feelings grow and change.

And...how you look at me...my biggest turn-on. You....me...then just us.

My smile as I watch for your reaction as I whisper into your ear, in public, what I am going to do to you once we get home. All eyes see and recognize what we have, and wish their relationships could be. Proud of you, along with an unabashed sense of knowing what we have.

Affection without the need for sex...then, taking you without a word...your eyes telling me all I need to know.

My only pleasure is to give you everything your heart and mind desires.

My only want is you.
© Copyright 2021 Dr Gonzo (neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244110-My-Blueprint-for-Relationship-Success