*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246093-Matchless-love
by Emma
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2246093
It is a story between 2 people when they just met while you were walking and he was biking
Chapter 1:
It was a tremendous sunset and you were heading off for a night with your most valuable friends, so you get ready, and as you were heading out the front door you head out and then you see a lot of men on the way, and as you get to the bar you see your friends and then you see this extremely hot guy and he calls you over and then you do a really cute run/jog, and then when you get there you are huffing and puffing your heart off, and then he introduces you to him and you find out that his name is Brad, and then you start chatting with him and then you look over at your friends and they are waving and giving it all of there best at thumbs up and then, in the end, you just look back at Brad and you declare “how about we meet tomorrow at four pm for a little date and I have something planned for you”, so then you exchange each other's phone numbers and then, you go to your friends and he goes home for the night, so when you get over to your friends they start asking so many questions but you interrupt by saying “We are going on a little date tomorrow from four pm”.


Chapter 2:
times}When you tell them that they give you a little reaction, and then they start asking you more questions, then you say “ We have exchanged phone numbers so then we can stay in contact, and also to get to know each other a little bit more, with many other things”, then all of you friends start to calm down a bit


© Copyright 2021 Emma (emzy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246093-Matchless-love