*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246515-Wandas-wicked-whims
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2246515
Wanda decides to torment westview for her own pleasure
Warning the story may contain spoilers for wandavision

Westview Woes

It was a normal day in Westview, well as normal as it could be after Wanda came to town and basically became their goddess. Everybody was playing their roles as Wanda's puppets as she strolled through the town square but something didn't feel right to her. She used her magic to make this place her personal paradise but it no longer felt like paradise. It felt like the rut of life, the same rut she lived back in sokovia before she was experimented on. Wanda sat on a bench in the park and looked around. She saw what she had done and thought of what she could do.

With determination and focus of will Wanda stood up and removed the tv falsehood from her reality and swapped it with that of a pornographic sight. “This is going to be fun.” she said with a wicked look in her eye. The look and feel of the 1980s had changed into the modern day with a kinky edge. Wanda no longer wore her plaid shirt and jeans but instead now wore her red leather outfit that she wore when fighting Thanos in the final battle. The people of westview had their clothes swapped from suits and dresses to rags and chains. Wanda even changed the very architecture of the town to suit her new status. The library in town square was changed into a palace with a statue of Wanda in front of it. The statue was of Wanda posed as a conqueror with her foot on the earth like a defeated enemy and her gaze into the sky towards the heavens as if that was her next target.

Wanda then went back to life in the new normal. A few weeks go by and Wanda begins to get creative with her resident slaves. Just last night she ran out of toilet paper. She thought to herself ‘sure I could conjure a new roll or command a neighbor to fetch me one but i think it would be more fun if I’ and as her thought trailed off in her head she began to use her magic. Her hands glowed red and floated around each other as a trail of red emanated from her hands out into the city and surrounded a random pedestrian who wasn't doing any useful tasks at that moment and was on his way back to his dwelling. The red aura blinded his vision until he was before his goddess wanda. He could think and feel and had all of his senses but for some odd reason he couldn't move. All he could do is look at his enhanced captor smiling devilishly at him.

He watched as his view began to get more and more warped as Wanda moved him from ey level to the holder mounted into the wall. With that wanda left the room and shut out the lights leaving the newly transformed roll in complete darkness. The man still had no idea what had happened because it all happened so fast. Meanwhile the sword agens spectating the ongoings inside the hex could only watch in awe and horor as the next morning Wanda walked in, dropped her pants and took a fat shit right next to the living roll of toilet paper. It was at that moment the man knew what he was. As he was at eye level to her ass cheeks he and the sword personnel could only pray as Wanda ripped a piece of the now paper man off and used it to wipe her ass as if he was never anything else. The man felt so violated because not only could he see, feel, smell, taste and hear everything as a full roll but every piece of him she ripped away could as well in the same magnitude if not greater. A few sword agents even threw up as they watched it happen. They wondered how an avenger, someone meant to protect the common man, could ever conceive to use a person in such a defiling manner.

After Wanda finished washing up she went out for a walk grinning to herself about what she just did and how powerful it made her feel. A sense of power she had lost ever since her loved ones were ripped away from her in violent manners. As she reflected on her past she decided to cheer herself up with a little situation reversal. Wanda walked into the suburbs and kidnaped a family of four. A mom, a dad and two sons, 16 and 18 and a daughter, 20. They woke up tied at the wrists and on their knees in Wanda's throne room. “Throughout my life everyone I loved was tragically stolen from me. Ripped away before my own eyes. My parents, my brother, my lover, all gone and now one of you will feel my pain.” Wanda spoke with pain in her heart and tears in her eyes. Her hands glowed red once more and consumed the family. When the mist dissipated only the daughter remained, or so she thought. The daughter was now tied to a chair and her family was reduced to an inch tall still in their bindings next to their daughters' sneaker clad foot.

Wanda walked up and grabbed the family placing them on a side table next to the chair. “You will now feel my pain.” is all Wanda said as she stared at the girl in her eyes, randomly grabbing one of the bug sized people and dropping them to the floor. The person now dazed on the tile between the titanesses was the girl's father. Once he regained his bearings Wanda pivoted the heel of one of her boots and slowly brought it down on the puny man. The daughter begged and pleaded for mercy as Wanda turned him to a scarlet stain on her sole with a smile. The feeling of snuffing the man out like a common bug was near orgasmic to wanda and the misery of the daughter only made Wanda hornier.

Next she plucked the younger brother up between her perfectly manicured fingers and said “you look young and capable. Do a good job before you drown.” and with that she dropped the young man down the front of her panties and patted the spot where he landed lightly to show his sister exactly how he'll be dying. The girl was beyond words at this point. Only tears and rage were all she could muster.

The girl watched through teary eyes as Wanda pulled up a chair and set it in front of her. “You know I've been standing all day and could really use a seat.” Wanda says as she sits down. Not long after sitting she begins to constantly adjust herself in her chair with a look of perplexing discomfort. “Why can't I find any comfortable positions? Could it be that my seat is missing something?” Wanda looks the girl dead in the eye as she reaches for the girls mother and sets her on the seat of her chair before heavily falling back into place, grinding her butt a little and kicking her feet up in the girls lap showing off the stain that was her father. The girl shook and writhed in her chair trying to break free of her mystical bindings. Wanda smiled as she saw the pain the girl was in and began to rub her pussy and the girls youngest brother from the outside of her pants eliciting a larger reaction from the girl.

“You know wiping out your family has made me pretty hungry and your oldest brother looks like a yummy snack don't you think?” Wanda slowly reaches for the last member of the girls family and unceremoniously throws him in her mouth. As Wanda toys with him using her tongue she begins to finish the job on the girls youngest brother as she uses her magic to ram him in and out of her flooded pussy like a living dildo. Moaning louder than the girl could cry or scream. Inside her mouth the older brother was barely managing to not drown in Wanda’s saliva while the younger brother wasn't given that option. This went on for some time but once Wanda finally reached orgasam she simultaneously swallowed the older brother alive, crushed the younger brother with her pussy muscles, pressed the boot sole stained by the father to the girls lips and pulled herself into the chair splattering the mother once and for all.

Wanda didn't have to use her powers to know that she had shattered the mind and will of the girl sitting before her. “Now what to do with you?” Wanda began to ponder out loud. “I don't want to kill you or this would all be for nothing. I dont want to set you free or else you may kill yourself. Oh I know, I'll turn you into my new shower so that i can bathe in your misery every morning.” and without saying another word the bindings that held the girl vanished in a puff of smoke that roared off into the bathroom taking the girl with it and turning her into a luxury bath and shower combo. “You know what? I think I've earned a nice soak in my new tub don't you?” Wanda said, looking off into the distance knowing that sword was watching every heinous deed she committed but was still powerless to stop her. With that wanda stripped naked and sat in the tub that was once a 20 year old girl and began to take a long relaxing soak that lasted the rest of the day.

As she gets ready for bed, Wanda decides that her current bed is unacceptable and teleports four random citizens of no relation in front of her. The scared citizens kneel before her voluntarily with fear on their faces and tears in their eyes. Wanda says nothing and waives her glowing hand in front of them and in the blink of an eye they were no longer people but sentient bedding. One became the mattress, one the sheet, and the last two were pillows with nice hexagon patterned cases. She used her magic to quickly make her new bed and stripped down until she was bare naked. Wanda sauntered over to her bed and sat her soft juicy ass on the bed and revelled in the immediate comfort she felt. Comfort from the sheet itself and the anguish of the soul trapped inside.

Once fully under the sheets and feeling the power of all that she has done today, Wanda became extremely horny and since her little toy drowned in her crotch earlier she needed a new one. Wanda summoned her black book of hostages inside the hex and flipped through the pages until she found the boy casted as the horny teen from across the street. She then pinched her fingers into his picture and pulled him through the portal. He was now no bigger than a ken doll and stared in awe at the nude titaness who held him firmly in her grasp. Wanda brandished a wicked smile of lust before lowering the boy under the sheets and inserting him head first into her sopping wet pussy as it welcomed its new prey. Wanda let out a moan of relief and pleasure as she began fucking herself with the poor defenseless shrunken teen.

The boy was in hell and heaven simultaneously as he was reduced to being the woman he adored’s sex toy. Never in his life did he think hed get to see her pussy let alone fuck her and now here he was, litterally ankle deep inside her giving her orgasam after orgasam making her stain her new living sheets with squirt and sweat just because he was swruirming inside of her cause he was running out of air. After an hour of pleasure Wanda pulled the soaked boy out and dangled upside down by his ankles in front of her face. “You really gave me a work out little one. I'm definitely going to hang on to you as my new favorite vibrator. How exciting is that? You get to live in my nightstand drawer and pleasure this goddess every night.” Wanda gestures to her sexy body glistening with sweat. The teen just stares in horny awe as she leans over him to open the drawer she mentioned and put him in. As she did this he was mere inches on his scale from her mountainous tits as they went on either side of him. Wanda deposited him in the dawer and closed it seeling him in the dark alone with his perverted thoughts and raging boner as she drifted off to sleep content with her full day of torture ready to have more fun at Westviews expense tomorrow.

The End?
© Copyright 2021 bondtron98 (superdragon98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246515-Wandas-wicked-whims