*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246560-Chance-Meeting
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2246560
Sexual antics of two libertines at a bar
Chance Meeting

Mark walks into the bar. He spots this dark haired beauty sitting alone, she's wearing a short tight dress and a mask to match. He passes her by and sits in a booth. She approaches him: “may I sit?” - he nods and smiles. She slides in next to him and puts her hand on his thigh to find that bulge. Squeezing and rubbing she slides her other hand under her dress playing with the moistness of her warm box. Mark reaches for her leg but she stopped him and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock, stroking faster and fingering her box frantically...Mark’s cock is throbbing in her hand and her pussy pulsing with every thrust. She spreads her legs wider allowing herself the full length of her two fingers. Mark, writhing with pleasure, shoots his load, hitting the bottom of the table and she squirts to the other side of the booth...then removing her mask he discovers it’s Raven.
© Copyright 2021 Loralei (vfinlay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246560-Chance-Meeting