*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246950-The-Room-of-Requirement-Hermione-Slut-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Feet
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2246950
The room of requirement can do more then hide old junk...
As Hermione Granger paced along the cold, drafty stone corridor on the seventh floor of Hogwarts, her pussy began to ache. It had been months since she had received a propper pounding from a rock solid cock. Her fingers could pleasure her clit well enough, but she craved to be roughly taken by a throbbing cock.

As she continued to pace along the cold corridor, she could feel her nipples begin to harden under her Gryffindor sweater partly from the cold, but mostly from the thoughts racing through her mind. She was thinking about the last sexual encounter she had experienced almost two months ago.

She had just told Ron Weasley that she would no longer be sleeping with him because he had become increasingly whiny and clingy as their relationship progressed. She had been in bed with Harry Potter faster than the rumor of her split with Ron had spread through the school. This was when she had discovered her proclivity for foot play. Hermione Granger now loved having her feet worshiped before allowing whatever hard cock she was with to use and abuse all of her slutty holes.

But as with all good things, her luck with sexual partners was short lived. Harry had quickly begun refusing to worship her feet. He thought that any woman would simply throw herself at his famous, enchanted cock. And as tempting as that was, Hermione was always in charge of whatever sexual encounter she was a part of.

As all of these thoughts raced through her head, Hermione paced down the corridor for a third time. She could feel her pussy throb as the cold air blew between her legs and up her skirt. Suddenly, Hermione heard stone grating together and realized exactly where she was. As Hermione stood in the corridor with her pussy juices running down her legs, she stared in awe as the door to the room of requirement appeared before her.

Hermione grasped the metal door handle and pushed the door inward. She stepped into the pitch black room and heard the door slam shut behind her. She began to panic but quickly calmed as the lights slowly began to grow brighter. As she looked around the room, she quickly saw that the room of requirement had truly outdone itself this time. Hermione had no idea that the room was capable of producing things of such a sexual nature.

At first glance, the room looked no different than a normal muggle gym with machines lining the walls and black mats in the center. Hermione quickly realized that these were not your average weight machines. They all appeared to be powered by some unseen force and had metal arms that were slowly moving back and forth. And at the end of each arm on every machine, there were the most massive dildos Hermione had ever seen.

Having read virtually every book in the school library on magical creatures, Hermione recognized dildos in the shapes of ogre, giant, hippogriff and even dragon cocks. And every one of them seemed to be dripping pre-cum from their tips as if they had each been waiting for her to arrive.

Hermione processed all of this in less than 5 seconds and immediately began clawing at her clothing. She ripped her Gryffindor tie off over her head pulled the sweater off and threw them to the ground. Hermione literally ripped her shirt off and heard the buttons plink against the floor as they fell. She bent down and pulled off her shoes and knee high socks.

The intoxicating scent of her feet, sweat mingled with the lavender soap she used earlier in her bath, began to fill the room. Hermione dropped to the floor in front of the hippogriff cock machine and lay on her back. She lifted her feet to her mouth and began sucking on her toes and licking the soles of her feet. Hermione moaned and giggled at the feeling of her tongue on her feet as her wet pussy began to drip down her rounded ass cheeks and into her ass crack and into the floor.

Hermione was incredibly flexible and was sucking on both of her big toes as she began to rub her clit. The first orgasm racked her body and she squealed loudly in delight. Her pussy began to contract wildly as a wave after wave of warmth and ecstasy washed over her.

As she climaxed, she faintly heard what sounded like one of her father’s muggle power tools. Suddenly, the head of the hippogriff cock was parting her pussy lips with great force, causing Hermione to scream at the top of her lungs in delight. Hermione immediately felt the bulb of the hippogriff cock attempting to force inside of her. She felt a brief moment of pain but sucked her toes harder as the hippogriff bulb split her pussy open.

The hippogriff cock on the machine was pounding her pussy with super human strength and Hermione thought she might die of pleasure. Hermione wanted more.

She quickly reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out her wand. She pointed it at the machine with the giant cock attached. “Accio!!!” she screamed between shuddering orgasms. The machine flew toward her and immediately, she had a giant’s cock ramming down her throat harder and faster than she believed possible. She then pointed her wand at the machine with the dragon cock. “Gack, gack, gack, gack” was all she could muster with the giant cock ramming down her throat. Thank Merlin’s massive cock and balls that she had quickly mastered the art of casting spells without speaking.

“Accio” Hermione thought with all of her might. Immediately, the dragon cock slammed into her tight asshole with such force that Hermione’s head was hit against the machine holding the giant cock. Hermione barely had time to register the pain as her pussy and asshole began to tighten around their respective cocks. She moaned over and over as her tiny body was overcome with orgasm after orgasm.

Hermione lifted her feet straight into the air and again thought “Accio” with all of her might while pointing her wand at the machine with the ogre cock. Immediately, her soft and slippery size seven feet were wrapped around a hard and bumpy ogre cock that was thrusting between her feet with the speed and force of a jackhammer.

As Hermione began to cum over and over, she thought she might black out from the pleasure. Just then, she felt the cocks in her ass and pussy begin to throb and she felt jet after jet of warm, sticky cum fill her ass and pussy. Just as suddenly, the cock in her mouth began to throb and she felt a massive jet of cum hit the back of her throat with such force that her head was pushed off of the cock with the first stream of cum. Seven more huge, sticky ribbons of cum fell on her face as her perfect feet were covered in ogre cum.

As suddenly as the machines had turned on, they stopped moving and silently slid across the floor to their original position. Hermione lay in her school skirt with her legs spread on the floor of the room of requirement in the largest puddle of cum she had ever seen. Her body was covered in warm, sticky cum and she began to wiggle her perfect little toes in the puddle of cum on the floor.

“I have to get cleaned up”, Hermione thought to herself. She waved her wand through the air. “ Tergeo”. Nothing. This spell should have siphoned all of the cum off of her body. “Tergeo!” Hermione shouted. Again, nothing changed. “ Scourgify!” Hermione waited even longer after this cleaning spell with the same results.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Hermione screamed at the top of her lungs. She looked down at the floor and saw her sweater had become a clinging wet pile of purple dragon cum. Her shirt was in tatters from being ripped off. Her skirt clung to her shapely legs and her shoes were literal containers of multi-colored magical creature cum

“Fuck it” she sighed. She grabbed her shirt and put it on as best as she could. It was completely pointless, her perky size 32B breasts were completely uncovered and dripping with cum, her nipples erect. She didn’t even bother with her shoes, just picked them up cum and all, left her cum drenched sweater on the floor and began walking to the door.

Hermione stepped into the freezing stone corridor and began making her way toward the secret entrance leading to the Gryffindor common room. As she was approaching the portrait of the fat lady, a small wooden door on her left swung open with a bang. “Shit” she screamed.

Standing in the doorway was none other than Professor Severus Snape. “Well, well, well. Miss Granger, what have we here?” asked Professor Snape. Hermione dropped to her knees and pulled Professor Snape’s average sized cock from his robes. “I can explain Professor.” Hermione said. She pulled her cum covered wand out of her pocket, pointed it at Snape’s cock and muttered “Engorgio”. She looked up at Snape as his cock grew to three times its original size and slid his throbbing cock into her mouth.
© Copyright 2021 Feet (hardforfeet69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246950-The-Room-of-Requirement-Hermione-Slut-1