*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247008-Ravish-Me
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #2247008
A mature erotic poem about ones desires.
My dearest love,

Its almost hypnotic from the curve of your lips, to the size of your 'ahem cock. Your body is truly a sight to behold, and I take pride in making you moan. To say you make me wrestless is simply not enough. Because inhaling your scent alone is enough . Enough to send shivers down my spine, and make my breath hitch; enough to make me weak at the knees as I imagine your tongue, making me yield. Yield to every desire you awaken with your presence, yield to the throbbing ache for you; between the folds of my thighs, as I look into your eyes. Palms slide down your chest, anticipating what comes next. Wanting nothing more than to feel you; frontways, backways , sideways, and any other way you choose. Smooth and sensous, you exude these effortlessly. I dream of you, just much as I breathe. So my darling dear, I hope that I've helped you to see. That there's nothing more I'd like, than for you to ravish me.
© Copyright 2021 Brown's Wise Words (youfoundtori at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247008-Ravish-Me