*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247064-Fill-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2247064
Need to fill this out later
Chapter 1

I walk into the boys locker room, dreading the class to come. In senior year, most of the Phys. Ed classes are held outside, which usually means it's a bit chilly, especially when spring is still a month away. Even worse, being the skinniest and lightest guy in the whole grade doesn't exactly make the class any easier. Seriously, even the xss clothes fit loosely around my body. As if that wasn't humiliating enough, getting constantly bullied by a girl a grade lower than me is a constant during gym class. Every time I exit the locker room, I can always expect Larissa McKnight to be waiting outside. Now Larissa is a big girl, and that is a massive understatement by itself; she's not just the biggest girl or the biggest in her class, Larissa is easily the largest person in the school. Yes, that includes teachers. She has arms the size of tree trunks and a shoulder span of a texas linebacker, and if that alone wasn't enough to stretch even the largest XXL gym shirts to their limits, her 48GG breasts meant stretching one of those huge shirts into a crop top, screaming at the seams. Her lower body was also another marvel of itself. Her ass was easily wide enough to fill a small couch by herself, with each cheek the size of a small yoga ball. One of her massive thighs was easily larger than my entire body. I know this for a fact, because one time in gym class when I was doing pushups, she sat down beside me and placed one of her enourmous thighs on my back. I tried to push against the weight with all the force my arms could muster, but the weight was too much, and my body lowered to the ground with my shaking arms pushing helplessly against the mass of her big leg. Everyone laughed not only at the fact that this girl buckled me with only one of her limbs, but the fact that her obese thigh covered my entire back, my legs, head, and arms being the only thing anybody could see. This wasn't the only time she openly used her size against me to get a laugh out of everybody. During one match in dodgeball, I was having a good run dodging most of the balls from the opposing team. Larissa, who was supposed to be on my team, wrapped her massive arm around my legs to pick me up; my legs were in a wide stance, but one of her arms was bigger and weighed more than both of my legs combined, so when she used her arm to squeeze my legs together before picking me up, my legs could not offer enough resistance from being squeezed together. She picked me up and squeezed my legs together with both of her massive arms. I tried to kick and push free, but I was like a ragdoll in her arm. She brought me close to the line where the opposing team scored me out easily while I was helplessly trapped in her grip. Today was going to be more of the same I thought, but I didn't anticipate just how much worse it was going to be from all the other days.

Chapter 2
Today was football. Well football for the guys, the girls were made to do cheerleading because the teacher is a chauvinistic douchebag. This usually works against me, since he never stops Larissa from bullying me since he always says that if I'm getting physically bullied by a girl then I should man up and do something, which is laughable because no amount of "manning up" is going to give me the power to out-muscle a girl who weighs more than 5 times more than me. However, this time it ended up working in my favor, and in the best possible way; if Larissa ran full force and tackled me to the ground, I would probably end up in the hospital. I played for the hour as a running back, and was fast enough to get some field distance for my team, but eventually I took a nasty hit and scraped my leg pretty badly. I knew the first aid kit was behind the bleachers, so that's where I started heading. I was openning the kit and looking for the disinfectant, when suddenly a large shadow was cast over me, which was odd because there were no clouds in the sky. I turned around and I see Larissa with her hands on her huge hips, looking down at me with an annoyed look on her face.
"You really thought you were going to get away scott free today, didn't you" she said with an aggressive giggle.
"Just leave me alone Larissa, there isn't anybody even back here to watch this time, it's just you and me"
As I said this, an evil grin grew across her face.
"Oh yeah, I've noticed. You know, in all the times I've messed with you, i've never once sat on your lap. Don't you think you deserve some fun after all the grief I've given you?"
As she said this, she turned around so that her massive rear was hovering menacingly over me. In a panic, I started to shimmy out of her range.
"No wait, STOP!" as I plead and shimmied back, she bent her legs back, and let her huge ass crash down on my legs from a couple of feet. As soon as this happened, I immediately got pins and needles in both of my legs, which were both completely covered by her enourmous posterior. I tried to push her off with my arms in vain, but this did absolutely nothing.
"Whats the matter? Am I not far enough up? Here, let me adjust" as she said this, she started to shimmy her ass up my legs and up to my waist. I felt like a tube of toothpaste being squeezed for it's remaining contents, her giant ass creeping her way up my lower body like a giant, fleshy steamroller. Once she was at my waist, she started to grind her booty down, her cheeks starting to envelop my waist. My pelvis was being crushed into the hard ground. I tried to bend my knees and push her off with both my arms and legs. To my suprise, she actually started to lift off. I started to feel hope, I could push her off and get out from under her! Then I see her turn her head and smile.
"Oh this is cute, you know I'm holding the majority of my weight up with my legs right? Lets see what happens when I slowly take my legs out of the equation" as she said this, I notice the weight on my pelvis start to increase sharply. My legs and arms were pushing as hard as they could, but eventually my body buckled underneath hers, and her big ass crashed my body onto the ground once again.
"I want to try something. I've noticed that your skinny little body is barely noticable underneath my big booty. I wonder, is there room in my shorts for your little body as well? Let's find out"
With that, she lifted her ass off of me for a second to pull her shorts down, then immediately pulled them up but with me inside them. Her shorts' drawstring was very tight, and my body was pressed up against her ass by the force of her shorts alone. She then stood up, and I found my lower body was still in her shorts, and pinned between her two ass cheeks. She then tucked my upper body into her tight shirt, so that I was nowhere to be seen, save for calves and feet dangling from out of her shorts. As she walked back to rejoin the other girls, I was being crushed between the two big cheeks of her big ass. I realized that I had hit an all time low; My body was helplessly trapped in the giant ass of a girl in a grade lower than me. She spent the rest of the class doing jumping jacks, and other cheerleader movements, which gave her ass plenty of opportunity to pull my lower body further and further in. When gym class was over, she was the last to get changed in the girls locker room. After everyone left, she pulled her shorts down, only to find that I was so deeply wedged into her garganutan ass that she no longer needed the shorts to keep me held in. She let out a giggle, and pulled up her yoga pants to replace her gym shorts. I tried furiously, to stop her from pulling her yoga pants up, which worked at first. But she got annoyed, and jumped up and landed ass first on the bench. This was more pressure than my legs that were currently stuck in her ass were meant to handle, and I let out a scream as the cartlige in my knees where rearranged. She then layed onto her back, forcing me to put my hands up to brace her. Her upper body easily caved my arms, leaving my ribcage to be compressed by her heavy torso, expelling all of the air from my lungs. After laying there for a few seconds, she stood up and pulled her yoga pants up again, and I was in too much pain to stop her again. She walked out of the locker room, my body still stuck in her massive ass.

Chapter 3
I could feel her walking to her next class, her ass cheeks grinding my body with each step. I tried to push out with my arms in each direction but there was no use; my arms were like toothpicks compared to her massive posterior, there was a very real risk of my arms being broken if I accidentally over-extended. In trying to fend off her ample proportions, I didn't even realize that she went into the washroom instead. I heard a voices start to get closer and then enter the washroom, and I was able to figure out who they were. They were the other bigger girls in the school, one of them my step-sister Alyssa. My mom was thin and small like me, but after my dad went missing she remarried a few years after I was born. The man she married was a very large man, and he had a daughter that would grow up to be just as large. Alyssa was a bit shorter than Larissa, but she still had an unbelievably large bum and a bust that was even bigger than Larissa's. Unlike Larissa however, she's never purposely used our size difference against me. However she was still friends with Larissa, being in her grade. The other girl that came in was Valerie, and despite being shorter than the other two girls and having a slightly smaller bust, she had a much bigger ass then both of them. As they approached, Larissa started talking to them.
"Hey Alyssa, do you want to say hi to your brother?"
"What do you mean, like go to his classroom?" she responded quizzically.
"Oh we won't need to go that far, he's already here with us!" Larissa answered coyly. With that, she spun around and pulled her pants down ever so slightly, and spread her cheeks just enough to reveal my torso and the back of my head.
"Oh my god, he's so tiny! I can't believe he can fit in your ass like that!", cheered Valerie.
"Wow, I knew my step-brother was small, but I didn't think he was that small!", exclaimed Alyssa.
"Isn't it great? I've had him in there since gym class. But I really want to see how much he can take, I could use your big bum Val"
"Oooo, I think I like where this is going! What do you need me to do?", excitedly responded Valerie.
"Want to press our asses together and grind this boy to powder?"
Alyssa quickly chimed in.
"Guys I don't think this is a good idea, you could seriously hurt him"
"What do you mean? What could a couple of girls younger than your brother possibly do that could hurt him?", Larissa responded devilishly.
"You know age doesn't matter here, you're each well over five times his body mass. If you could easily crush him if you're not careful"
It was pretty sobering hearing my sister express this kind of concern for my well-being. I also realized she knew that she could easily crush me with her own weight if she wanted to. We only ever got into one real fight growing up, and I remember naively trying to wrestle her to the ground. All she had to do was rest her massive chest on my body, and that was the end of that fight. Each of her massive boobs spilled over me, which covered me from ankles to my head. She was even holding a good portion of her torso off of me with her arms too, and even that felt like I was pinned underneath a small car.
"We'll be careful, I promise! Val, get over here."
Larissa pulled her pants down and pulled me out of her ass. As I hit the ground, I realized that I was still pretty sore from the full body workout of keeping myself from being crushed between her two fleshy globes. My knees where also still in pain from Larissa sitting on them in the locker room, so although i was able to standup, I was in no shape to run away. Just as I looked up, Larissa had pulled her pants up, and started backing into me. I looked behind me, and noticed that Valerie was doing the same. Their two asses reached my waist, and
© Copyright 2021 Herpderp (herpderp25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247064-Fill-out