*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247388-Extreme-Impact-Scene-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2247388
Kyeon gives a familial pep talk to Natalie; Sarah & Beatrice try to find a way to safety.
Scene 9: Following back towards the Yakami residence in Oppama, Japan, it's nearly sundown and the youngest sibling, Natalie, is layed up on the couch in their living room eating popcorn & watching tv. Still upset from earlier, Kyeon quietly steps in to possibly console her. "Watcha watching?" Kyeon asks. Natalie glares at him then rolls her eyes back to the tv screen, with a sigh. "Nothing special." she responds. "Just 'Tenchi Muyo' reruns." "Oh, ok then. You mind if I join you?" "Why," she reclaims. "You gonna lecture me too?"

With a shutdown look on his face, Kyeon sits down on the couch next to her ready to explain something to her. "Nat, look," he says. "Ever since Mom and Dad were gone, stuff has been pretty damn difficult for us to continue on without them. I know we as a current household don't really know what the future appears to be for us, but we are gonna try our darnedest to try. And we, as in me and Heather, are gonna need you along for the ride with us. Regardless of ANY circumstantial disagreement between us both."

"Well," Natalie responds with a tear falling from her left eye. "As long as you can promise me that you can pluck Heather on the nose whenever she gets argumentative. Y'know like you use to do?" Saying this with a genuine smile. "Its a start," Kyeon says. "But I will guarantee to keep a truce to try and teach you to use passive-aggressive discipline during conversations like such in the future. We got a deal?" Wiping her tears with a convincing nod of her head and grin, Natalie leans in for a hug.

"Deal!" Natalie exclaims with guttural glee. "Now what's this episode about?" Kyeon asks. "I'm not sure. Haven't seen it before." A pan away from the outside of their home shows the night sky with a glimmer of a star gliding by of the distance. Meanwhile, changing scenarios back into the Monegasque empire, The Dorchestre family's grand Casino & Hotel is wasted aflame on all forefronts, with Madame Beatrice Dorchestre, - the family's current inheritor of her father's fortune, - shown disavowed by carrying a wounded Commander Sarah Binghams, - a Spec Ops assassin-for-hire, - straight out from what was the main entrance.

"<GRUNTS>... Come ON, woman!!", Madame Bea says in aggression while Comm. Sarah continues to drag her feet. "Breaking and entering into a robbery-ugh!- is NOT...at all…a viable excuse to destroy my LIFE!!!" Then, on their way out of the entrance, a limousine is found crashed into a fountain, but still available to drive. "And… DOWN you go." Beatrice plops her down in the backseat to rest while she tries to troubleshoot the engine to start.

As the the engine starts, Madame Bea slams her door shut, pulls out of the tipped fountain, and races off with the half-broken limo. "Wh-where… where am I…?", Comm. Sarah moans. "Ah! You're awake" Madame Bea says. "Barely...OW!" Sarah exclaims in pain. "And you should probably buckle up. Oh, and shut up too. I'm about to make a phone call" As Sarah slowly leans up into her seat, the limo's phone rings, with a proper-sounding, automated voice answers. "Bònjour, Mádemoiselle" the voice answers. "Pierre," Madame Bea says in Monegasque French. "Get me 'The Doctor' on the line." "Right away, Mádemoiselle" "Oh, and the Medical. I have friend who needs it" "At once, Mádemoiselle."

The scene then goes into a fade out, with Commander Sarah slowly closing her eyes.
© Copyright 2021 HopefulOtaku.93 (a.jbrown47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247388-Extreme-Impact-Scene-9