*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248345-Dev-wets-him-self
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2248345
This is a story of a boy named Dev who wets him self during a school trip.
Dev was a 13 year old boy in school. Every year his school had a 3 day annual camping trip. His school had a strict discipline system and corporal punishment was aloud.

The students and the faculty had reached the camping site and had to get sorted in the there tents.

4 people where aloud in one tent. 3 students and 1 teacher

Dev's tent had
Dev
Roger
Noha

and Miss Bella (she was the most strict teacher in school)

As everyone got in to there tents Miss Bela started explaining the rules -

1 - the tent had to be clean at all times
2 - no fighting
3 - lights out by 9 pm

Understand! shouted Miss Bela

Yes ma'am said all the boys at once

Good now everyone of the lunch said the teacher and then we have a nature walk.

After lunch everyone went of to the nature walk.

everything was going great until they had to come back.

As everyone was walking back to the camp site Dev had to use the washroom instantly. Instead of telling anyone he decided to use the washroom when he got back to the camp. after 10 mins of walking he had to go instantly and could not wait and suddenly he wet him self. his whole pants where soaked form the inside. hopefully no one notices and I will change we when get back thought Dev.

Has he got back there was a line for the washroom in the tent. then miss Bela walked in and saw wet pants and the carpet.

What happed Dev Did you wet your self?! Asked miss Bela

Yes ma'am said Dev Shame fully.
what are you a 5 year old boy.

Dev go clean your self
As Dev went inside the washroom.
He heard the teacher send the other boys out form the tent.

after Dev come out and he sees the teacher sitting on the bed holding a wooden hair brush.
Dev knew what was coming...

Hands on your head a listen to me says miss Bella
I am sorry ma'am I won't do it again says a scared dev has he puts his hand on his head.

Miss Bella - Regard less I still have to punish you
Dev - ok ma'am
Miss Bella - remove your pants and bed over this bed

Dev now in his white underwear bends over.

Miss Bella let do a little warm up shall we.

Dev fells Miss Bella's hand on his bottom
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Dev was screaming with pain. this was just her hand he was scared for what was to come with the hairbrush.

After spanking Dev's butt with her hand 5 more times she says.

Miss Bella - remove your underwear and lie down.

Dev - no ma'am please not my underwear I promise I won't wet my self again.

Miss Bella now exploding with anger removes Devs underwear and shouts lie down with your bottom in the air.

Dev - lies down with his bottom exposed

Miss Bella - you will now receive 5 smacks with hair brush on your bare butt you will count every single one of them and then say thank you ma'am. If you forget counting we will start over but with you naked. Understand!

Dev - yes ma'am

SMACK!
And then without waring the hairbrush hits Dev on his exposed butt.

Dev (now crying) - Screaming in pain says - 1 thanks you ma'am

SMACK!

2 thanks you ma'am

SMACK!
3 thanks you ma'am

SMACK!
4 thank you ma'am

SMACK!
5 thank you ma'am

Dev was almost weeping.
his butt was dark red

Miss Bella - Ok thats it you can get up now but If you do something like this again it will be worse
Dev - ok ma'am.









© Copyright 2021 Spanner 300 (spanker300 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248345-Dev-wets-him-self