*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248398-A-fan-story-of-a-fan-story
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2248398
One of my original characters vs a major villain
The most saddest Helluva boss comic you have ever seen! - YouTube Watch this video before you read the story or the story will not make sense.
Note: Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Stolas, and the Exorcist do not belong to me they are owned by Vivziepop

Traveler vs the Exorcist
The Exorcist was about to stab Moxxie when I drew my sword and cut the blade of the spear clean off. We can either do this the easy way or the hard way. I said as I put my sword away. The Exorcist then threw what was left of the spear on the ground, drew its gun and started shooting at Moxxie and myself. I did an immediate shield spell and used it to cover Moxxie. I then rushed at the Exorcist and did a double side kick to its stomach sending it flying into the building behind it. After hitting the wall the Exorcist got up and rushed at me and as soon as it did I jumped in the air and did an axe kick to it’s back. After it got up the Exorcist pulled out a katana and swung it at me. When it did this I jumped and did a front two knuckle punch to the left side of it’s head, breaking part of the Exorcist’s mask revealing it’s left eye. It was at this moment that the Exorcist realized that it had no chance at winning so it started to fly away. When it was about fifty feet in the air I started flying. When I caught up to it I did a immobilization spell on it’s left wing and when the exorcist started falling I pushed the Exorcist down to the ground as fast as possible and when we hit the ground there was a crater where the Exorcist and I had fallen. Corrumpam vineam eius I said after I moved away from the Exorcist. Immediately after I said the spell a large number of vines wrapped around the Exorcist. I then walked over to Moxxie, waved my hand and the shield spell disappeared. Who… are… you? Moxxie asked. You may call me Traveler. I said. Moxxie then tried to stand. Don’t stand just yet Moxxie. I said. Why... not? Moxxie asked. I went over to Moxxie and said: Sana vulnera tuum. As soon as I said the spell Moxxie’s wounds started to heal. After the spell finished Moxxie stood up and immediately had a look of discomfort on his face. Don’t worry Moxxie the pain will pass by. I said. Can I ask you something? Moxxie asked. Go ahead. I said. How do you know my name? Moxxie asked. I can not reveal that now, but I can say this you shall find out that answer soon. I then turned to my left and said: Portais. As soon as I said it a portal appeared. Come Moxxie. I said. Moxxie and I then walked through the portal. Wait a minute this is I.M.P. headquarters. He then walked over to the office door and on the other side he heard Millie crying. He then knocked on the door. Go away. Blitzo said from the other side. Moxxie knocked again. I said go away! Blitzo said a little angrier this time. Moxxie knocked for a third time. IF YOU DON’T GO AWAY I AM GOING TO COME OUT THERE AND SHOOT YOU UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF YOU! Blitzo yelled. Sir would you really do that to one of the only employees you have. Moxxie said. The second Millie and Blitzo heard Moxxie they ran to the door. When Blitzo opened the door Millie ran out and hugged Moxxie. Moxxie you’re alive! Millie said while sobbing. Blitzo walked over to Moxxie and said: Mox I’m sorry that I made you deliver that package to Stolas if I knew that they were going to move up the date for the extermination I wouldn’t have sent you. It is alright sir. Moxxie said. I do have one question for you. Blitzo said. Ok. Moxxie said. How did you survive? Blitzo asked. Well the simplest way to explain what happened is that I was saved by him. Moxxie then pointed to me. If it weren’t for Traveler the Exorcist would have killed me. Moxxie said. Moxxie, Millie and Blitzo all looked over at me. Thank you Traveler. Moxxie said. Anytime. I said. I started to walk back to the portal. WAIT! Moxxie yelled. I stopped and turned around. I only have one question before you leave. Moxxie said. Go ahead. I said. Why did you save me? Moxxie asked. Because good people like you don’t deserve to die like that. I said. I then walked through and closed the portal. When I walked back through the portal the first thing that I saw was the Exorcist still wrapped in vines. When I walked over to the Exorcist it looked at me with burning hatred. You shall never harm anyone ever again. Because if you do I will hunt you down. I said as I drew my sword and cut the vines. Now go and never come back. I said. The Exorcist then got up and flew away as fast as possible.

Aftermath
Since Moxxie was attacked he wasn’t able to deliver the package to Stolas.
Blitzo was just waiting in his office for the inevitable call from Stolas. He was just sitting there when he heard his very obnoxious ringtone. He answered it and immediately started apologizing about the package. What do you mean the package was lost your friend delivered it yesterday. I was just calling to thank you. Stolas said. Wait who delivered it? Blitzo asked. That friend of yours Traveler. Stolas said. After Blitzo hung up he tried to figure out why I Delivered the package for Moxxie a small note fell onto his desk. He opened the note which read: Blitzo the reason I delivered the package to Stolas for Moxxie is because I know how much Stolas has been harassing you about it and I know you didn’t want to explain to stolas how the package was lost. Sincerely Traveler. P.S. Tell Moxxie and Millie I said hi. After Blitzo finished reading the note he decided to not question anything about this anymore. Although what he didn’t realize is that this incident wasn’t the last they would see of me. What they didn’t know was that this was only the beginning.
© Copyright 2021 DANCINGLLAMA9000 (dl9000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248398-A-fan-story-of-a-fan-story