*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249366-Incredibly-Stuck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Activity · #2249366
A Giantess Story About The incredibles. Giantess: Mrs. Incredible
The Bank of Munichburg, the hot spot for all villains. That had gold bars, millions of cash not only in the vault, but also in the system. If you can rob that, you will be made.

Which is uh... a very big problem considering that it’s security system is the most defended. Stupid Under-Miner tried robbing them, and now no villain or bank robber can even go near it!

Which is why you are here. Around midnight, no workers inside. This was your chance, as you come out of the alley. You wear a large smile on your face, eagerly moving over in front of the building.

Now, you were a bank robber. You’ve robbed convenient stores, you’ve robbed museum’s and here you were with the big score.

How was one guy going to do it you might wonder, well you have a certain fun power. A large smile on your face, as you get in front of the door. It was sealed, no person could open it.

You weren’t planning on opening it though, you use your power and shrink down.

You were a hidden Super, who have used your power to Shrink to rob everyone under their noses.

Going down with your super suit, carrying a brief case as you shrink down more and more. You keep going your way down, until you were only a quarter of an millimetre tall. Easy enough just to walk under the door.

Once you were on the other side, you go ahead and grow to normal.

Walking around, the bank was empty. They surely would not expect you to break in, but here you were sneaking in.

“Too easy.” You say yourself as you go and jump over the counter. Going over and to the door to the vault.

“Okay, shit it’s sealed tight.” With that, you step your way back. Looking to the middle before running and jumping to it.

You of course went ahead and practiced your power. Going ahead and shrinking in mid air, the momentum carrying you to the door.

Going down, more and more. Under flea size, probably flea size to a flea. You fell your way to the door, right to the opening as you land your way in. It shut horizontal, and normally no one could slip through.

But you came small enough, to where you just had room. Squeezing through the tightest area. You wear the largest smile that you could as you fell on the other side.

Growing to normal side, and being fine. Landing on the ground normally “Oh, i’m just too good!” You laugh to yourself before walking over and seeing it.

The jackpot, like you were robbing a casino!

“Yes please!” You shout running forward and looking around.

Now your powers, you can shrink yourself and inanimate objects, so you could store everything here, in your briefcase. You just need to shrink it.

You move your hand around and grab the first bar, excited about it. Only for...

*WREEEEEE INTRUDER!! INTRUDER!!*

Shit, this was not good for you. The gold must of been pressure alarmed. A stupid mistake you made, and... well people would be coming.

In a panic, you go ahead and see a door close. Not a problem for you, but it made you realise there was two doors. One to the outside of the bank, and one to inside the vault. A little corridor in between.

“I need to get out.” You say as you grab all the gold, all the cash. Not really caring about being careful or organising it. You need to get out. Shrinking the gold, shrinking the cash, you went ahead and shrunk your brief case too. Stuffing it into your pocket as it was not gonna stop you.

You go and get ready to shrink through the door, only to hear a sound. You heard a sound, as your eyes went wide at this. It sounded like a bike coming to a stop.

Bike? Police? Well time to use your Super power. You go ahead and concentrate, shrinking down to half an inch in height. Yes you were more vunerable, honestly you could easily get stepped on, but your hope was not to be seen. Stay hidden and sneak out.

You hear the outside door to the bank open, and foot steps through the corridor staying quiet for who it was going to be.

After a little while, the inside door opened and you saw who it was.

A sexy red and black outfit that hugged her curves, a black mask that let her stay beautiful and brunette hair. Shit, out of all the heroes to find you, it was this one!

It was Mr’s Incredible! She was one of the most prominent heroes. You heard she use to be a hero called Elastigirl, with the power to stretch.

“I’m here, and the cash is gone. But... where’s the robber?” The giantess said, as she didn’t see you. She started to walk her way around, threatening to flatten you under her boot. She turned around inspecting the scene, which let you get a good view of her ass. Geez, she has to know what that costume looks like on her. She looks to be in her thirties, but she still keeps it good. “No one here, but the door was close. A super.” She determined.

Darn it, this girl was smart, really smart. You need to go ahead and leave, which is exactly what you are going to do. Moving onto your feet, you trail your path away from the giantess. You see she still hasn’t seen you, as you move past the first door.

You walk your way to the second, before getting an idea. If you can lock her in there, shutting the second door from the outside than... well you won’t have to worry about her.

You walk your small body away, before getting to the second door. She was still inspecting the unbroke but stolen bank.

You grow yourself, to about 4 foot outside. Being quiet as you touch the control panel. You frantically type it, before typing shut.

Yes, now you were going to get away scott free!

*Beep*

“Huh?” Why would the door beep before it shut. All that does is give it away! The door started shutting as her eyes went wide.

She sprinted and ran towards the door, trying to get to it before it shut fully. You on the other hand were fearing. She’s gonna find you if she gets out.

Instead you move your way and shrink down. Not only that but filled with fear, you run your way ahead and shrink down even more. Going to a very small size of only an inch. You then jump inside, trapping yourself.

When she gets out, she will be looking out there. Here, you won’t be found.

As for Helen Parr, that was what she was thinking. The thief somehow slipped past her, and is currently trying to shut her in. She tries her hardest to get her way through the door, but it was already shutting.

So she stretched, she stretched her body through hoping it would happen.

You close your eyes, in the middle of the corridor as the doors shut. Both of them shut, and you were trapped in the corridor.

“Please! Please don’t be with me.” You say under your breath. Going ahead and looking around seeing, a body. And that’s it.

“H-Huh?” You wonder to yourself, seeing the stretched body above you.

“No!” You hear from one side of the door, as... this was odd.

Helen was hating this. How did this happen... again! She stretched her body in a weak attempt to get out, and now she was trapped in three places!

Her left leg being trapped in the vault, unable to do anything but kick it’s way around. No matter how much she wanted, she was trapped. The rest of her body trapped in the corridor in between. Her leg, one of her arms, and her body. While at the bank end, she had her shoulders, head and one arm. She was trapped in between three. She desperately looked around, seeing if there was any robbers, but there was not.

“Great, i’m stuck.” She sighed. You heard this, as you get up. The leg of the girl stretching high above you, while the other one was near you. As well as a hand and her booty. Her leg being trapped in the vault, and her head and arm being trapped on the other side.

“Robber’s probably long gone. Need to get out.” Helen spoke to herself. Moving and stretching her arm to the control panel. Only to barely touch the side with her extended finger, not enough for her to touch a button though. “Come on, oh... Bob doesn’t need to know about this one.”

“Yes, she think i’m gone.” You say growing to normal size. Being quiet as you look your way down, wondering what you can do. When she undoes it, you should be able to shrink out, it’s that simple. But... her body. Looking over her body, you start lusting over it.

Her fit, but thicc body. It’s not like you can really do anything until she opens the doors, and considering she hasn’t done it already she was having trouble.

You look your way down to her ass, getting a view of her nice tits, and seeing that you even had one foot to play with. You could really have a good time.

“Ahhh,” She said as you jump your way back. Did she hear you, are you in trouble. “My body’s going numb, need to reach the open.” She said. At this, your eyes went wide.

The ‘Maybe I should do this’ Changed to ‘There is no reason not to do this!’

And with that, you wear a large smile on your face. Going and sitting on the long leg attached to the vault door. You go ahead and shrink yourself down while you were doing this.

Only an inch tall, and on her outfit. You step your way up, seeing that it held you. Her giant body acting like a playground to you. Her spandex holding her curves.

“Okay, let’s do this.” You chuckle to yourself before you run across the stretched out leg. Running your way over and arriving over her ass. The spandex’s only opening were the foot and and the collar, so all you could do right now was feel her ass. Bouncing on and it and enjoying your fun.

Outside Helen didn’t feel any actions that you were doing. She just kept trying to reach for the panel trying to open it. No matter how much she tried, she just couldn’t reach for it.

Inside of the corridor, your hand was down into the ass. Feeling it with your hands. Yeah, you KNOW! You want to go ahead and get in there. Looking over her back, you could walk your way to her collar and slip in that way.

Which was going to be your plan. A large smile on your face as you go over. You happily walk over the back, as you could feel her body move around. Probably just trying to dislodge herself. It was useless, as you could see.

What can you do? What can you do with her body. Almost like a moment of true care, you make a plan.

Go into her collar, navigating her back and into her super suit. You go ahead and play with those amazing breasts, and then over to her amazing ass. Next thing you can do, is slide down her leg and to her foot, playing with it.

And then after that, you can get off of her body and just relax until she opens. That’s the plan.

You arrive at her neck, near the door. You couldn’t see her head, but you know how beautiful she was. Going ahead and hugging the outfit, as you slip your way in. JUST ENOUGH room for you. You go on her back, and swing yourself around her body. You could feel her skin underneath you, and do to her being numb she couldn’t feel anything for you. Her smooth skin under you. For an older woman, she was about as flawless as she could be. Having fun, you go around and climb over her body. All the way around, her outfit acting like a support just in case you go ahead and fall.

As you finish climbing, you seem too realise you were next to her left boob. She hasn’t given a single reaction to you, so she didn’t know that you were there.

Meaning you could have your fun. Wiggling your way around, going over and around her breast. The suit behind you, pushing you into the mound as you have fun. She was facing downwards, so when you climbed down against her breast, you eventually reached her nipple.

Hitting your head on top of it, as you had to comment “Wow.”

Her nipple was right in front of you, and you were excited for what you were seeing. You move a hand on the nipple. Her body was going numb, but it was such a sensitive area, Helen felt it.

She moved her hand and grabbed her chest. Moving her fingers and touching her nipple. This threw you off, but you happen to laugh about it.

She felt her nipple around, touching you as well. She pushed her finger on you from the outside.

Her eyes went wide as she realised... she felt something. Before her finger could come and inspect what she felt, you acted quick. Shrinking your body down even more, holding onto the side of her large nipple. Her nipple was now the size of a house to you, and you could easily hold on.

Just as she moved and touched where you were. A large push, as you were thankful for what happened. Suddenly you heard her give up, and focus on the panel.

On her nipple, you were like a speck to her. No bigger than a freckle. Oh this was going to be fun. You go ahead and lay kiss after kiss, after kiss on the nipple. Even giving it a couple of licks, and... well admittedly going for a bite. Her nipple tasted really good! Of course you could not take a bite out of the mother you were invading, but you still enjoyed chewing it like a dog.

After a while, you go ahead and relax. Relaxing yourself as you shuffle around the nipple. You shuffle around the nipple, and jump your way off. You jump your way off, and land your way down on her suit. Easily walking forward, and growing a bit.

A bit, so you could do your next evil plan. You reached her cleavage. Growing to a couple of inches, just so you can fit in perfect. A large smile on your face, as you jump your way into the cleavage. Jumping in happily.

You grab onto the upside down cleavage, as you then go ahead and drag your way into her cleavage. Oh it was so perfect, going in more and more and cuddling your way in.

As you cuddle your way, you end up relaxing yourself. Wear a large smile on your face as you were loving it. You lay your head back, wearing the biggest smile and resting between her cleavage.

Maybe you can actually do that. Go ahead and go home with her. Staying in between the large breasts, not moving once. Oh that was tempting, and that was something you were excited for. But... you gotta play it smart. This was the last time you were going to see this giantess. After this, you are gonna go your separate ways away from her, and away from her body.

Meaning you were going to have to go and enjoy your fun with her body while you can. Leaning your way into the cleavage, and adjusting your height playfully.

Shrinking yourself, so they grew more and more like they were twin mountains. Growing yourself, so they shrink around you and you really did get stuck with it. Unable to move as you were firmly held.

You were just having your fun, you were being a bit immature about it. Having fun about what was happening, until you relaxed yourself. She’s got more of a body, and you have had fun with her MILF tits. Now to move to something else.

A large smile on your face, as you go ahead and break your way free. You break your way free and onto her suit, climbing over her body and back to her back.

It was weird, you could see the parts of her body stretched out. It’s like going on Photoshop and dragging a picture to the side, making it looking more and more wide. You could see that on her body and see it in real time. Regardless, you move your way excitedly. Excitedly going onto her back and shrinking down.

You were inside of her suit, and it was pretty tight. if you don’t want to go your whole way crawling over the body, this was the best thing you can do. Shrinking down in size, to only an inch you easily walked your way over. Sure if you jumped you would hit your head on her outfit but still.

You go ahead and leave, a large smile as you walk around and reach the bottom of her back.

Even her back didn’t have a single blemish on it, how perfect was this woman? Mrs. Incredible was right, cause she was the definition of that word.

After a lot more walking and walking, you eventually reached the greatest area in the world. Her giant, dump truck.

You couldn’t see much, but you could see her back stop and two large mountains raise in front of you. You were so happy about this, so eager about it as you get going.

Going from her back to her rear, you go over and step onto her left cheek. You wear the largest smile on your face, as you have fun going over there. Going over there, so eager about what was happening. You climb her left butt cheek, going all the way up and laying on top. With your size, it was like a giant hill to you.

Not only one, but both of them.

“Aww, they are so perfect.” You speak to yourself. You go ahead and lower your lips, kissing the giant ass you were on. You were on the apex of it, and you were loving it. You can feel her shake her ass around, just trying to keep herself awake. She was going numb, and the only way to stop that was to keep it in motion.

For you it was like the sway of the ocean, you were in utter peace laying on top of her butt cheek. This was the life, nothing could be better.

Well... maybe one thing. A large smile on your face, as you go ahead and have fun. Having fun and walking down the butt. You walk your way down the butt, only to feel that you could not really stop your movement. Resulting in your running down the hill that was her asshole, and eventually just going loose and falling your way down.

You could barely believe what was happening, falling all your way more and more, until you land down between her ass cheeks. Right over her crack, which softened your fall.

Landing down onto her crack, you wear a large smile feeling what was under you. Although you did pause, cause you got a bit of an idea.

Growing yourself slightly. Enough for you to be bigger, but still small enough where you won’t have a problem. Standing on her crack at a few inches tall, her ass cheeks on either side of you, feeling them. You wear a large smile as you move your hands around, and started to stretch out not only her crack but her asshole as well. Laughing, giggling about it as you just kept toying with. You of course were loving what you were doing, treating it like putty as you were having fun. You aren’t gonna crawl into her butt, though tempting. You were just gonna play around with it.

Having a fun idea, after stretching her cheeks, you shrink down. You shrink your way down in size, to microscopic size. No longer being able to move her body at all, as it was a lot more like ground that anything else.

You wear a smirk and giggle as you go to the edge of Mrs. Incredible’s asshole. You lean your way in, loving what was happening as you check it. Checking her asshole.

You look over the edge of her asshole, seeing the large hole into the ground. It was pretty insane how deep it was, more reason not to go in.

After having some more fun size with her butt, you convince yourself and step off. Stepping off and leaving the butt, as you have to continue with your plan.

You move your way off of her superhero ass, stepping off and going around to her leg. You wear the largest smile on your face as you move over and climb her body. Climbing her thigh, as you were really a bit shocked about it. Feeling it, it felt kinda soft and that made you laugh.

Thick thighs too, man... she’s just perfect. You haven’t noticed one hair on her body. It’s been sort of perfect honestly, and that shocked you.

You move and climb your way down her leg, being careful at first but figured... why?

She hasn’t felt you, not one point! You should just go down and have your fun. Which you did, moving and jumping down her leg.

Treating it like a slide as you happily slide your way down. Nothing can stop you falling, as you just keep going down more and more.

When you finally reached the bottom, you arrive near her ankle. Grabbing onto it and relaxing yourself. With that, you move over and step down onto her boot. It was much harder than her costume, and it was a clear change.

“Gonna have fun with her foot, and then getting away.” You remind yourself. You know you could easily find yourself lost in a dream, playing with her foot. You gotta act responsible.

You shrink yourself down in size. Before you could only place your foot on the rim of her boot, but shrinking down you could stand. Eventually you got so small you could free fall your way down into the boot. Seeing the giant foot you were falling near.

Before you hit the ground, you grew your size slightly. A trick you’ve learned with your power to reduce fall. Once you were down, you were against her foot.

“O-Okay, bit close.” You say to yourself but truth be told, you didn’t care. Leaning your way in and kissing her foot. Kissing her foot, and wiggling your way around. You wiggle your way around, going to the side and arriving at her toes.

“Oh, how perfect is this.” You laugh to yourself having fun. Having fun and going to her toes. At a couple of inches, you were taller than most toes, not the big one though. You lay kiss after kiss on them. Giving it your passion first up.

Next, you move over to her little toe. You grab it, and hoist it backwards. You go ahead and stretch her toe to the end of the boot. While you were doing this, you go ahead and chuckle. Feeling her stretched out toe and how weird it felt. When you let it go, it clipped back into place.

This kind of made you go ahead and have fun about it. Running forward grabbing the toe, and pulling it back. Pulling it back and letting go. Just having fun.

The next things you did was lean your way in, and lay kiss after kiss after kiss on her toes. Licking them, playing with them. You were just going ahead and having the best time that you could. Since you can change your height, that was of course a bit of your fun.

You go ahead and shrink your way down, sitting on the edge of her middle toe. Treating it like a cliff side, as you relaxed on her toe. She of course was moving her toe around, which did fill you with a bit of a panic but you manage to hold on.

Next, you cut your size drastically. Going smaller and smaller until you were nothing but a grain of dirt. You arrive at the edge, and cautiously move your way down. Getting under her toenail.

Looks like you’ve finally found a part of this woman’s body that was not flawless. She had dirt under her toenails, as you smirk to yourself. How great was this, relaxing in there. There’s a 0% chance for you to get found here. Not a bad way to travel.

But... you can’t. Now was the time to finally pay ado from her glorious body. You relax a little bit under her toenail, before you get going and jumping. You jump your way excitedly, landing down in her boot. You walk to the side of her foot, going over and growing yourself again.

Just enough for you to be able to climb her foot in a good timeframe. You climb your way against the side of the giantess’s foot. Going up and up as you got out of the boot. Grabbing onto her ankle as you lift yourself out.

Seeing that she was still in fact stuck, her leg acting like a bridge to one side, while it looks like on the other she’s got her head stuck in the door.

For Helen, she has still been stuck, but as she tfought, as she struggled around she finally got it.

*Beep*

You hear this beep, as your eyes went wide seeing what was happening. You go ahead and leap off of the boot, rolling around. You roll your way around and run away from her just for the doors to open.

Once they opened, she retracted her body. Retracting her body quickly and getting onto her knees and elbows.

Pretty crazy to see this giantess not only back to normal, but almost flatten you just by laying down. You didn’t get your way away from her completely, as you were around her hips. Her crotch almost landed down onto you, as that was worrying.

“Finally.” She said to herself, a large smile on her face as she relaxed herself. You move around the ass of the giantess, wanting her to walk out before you do. If you get spotted by her now, then that would be trouble.

Feeling yourself around, you still have the briefcase in your pocket. That’s good, there was a big chance for you to have lost it somewhere on her body. If you did, not only would you have to hitch a ride with her, you’d have to explore her body again.

Helen moved her way up, the giantess standing her way tall. She stood her way tall, wearing a large smile on her face.

“Okay, didn’t catch the thief, but at least no one saw me.” She said to herself. With that, she started to walk her way away. Walking her way away from you, as you followed her giant steps. Out from the torture chamber that she was just in.

You went ahead and laughed about it, a large smile on your face as you were having fun about this. As you walk your way you see her move to the side. It’s almost like she was trying to invite you!

You could not be more happy about the turn of events. You simply walked past the giantess. Shrinking down to a smaller size, ant size. It was a longer trek sure, but you aren’t gonna be found.

Briefcase over your shoulder as you cheerfully walk. ‘What a day it was!’ Not only did you go ahead and rob the most secured bank in the city, you also got the chance to explore the sexy body of Mrs. Incredible. She was so amazing, and she didn’t have a single idea of what you were doing. It seems like she was on the phone, saying you got away. Well, not quite yet but you are going!

You walk your way happily, turning around just at the door ready to sneak in. “See you later Mrs. Incredible!” You shout loudly. You aren’t an idiot, you knew she wasn’t going to be able to hear your voice. “Thank you for the night, and thank you for your body!” You end this with a bow, acting like a bit of an asshole mocking her.

But your comeuppance were coming, cause you heard Boom after Boom. Eyes wide as you see her walk closer. Without her body trapped, she’s a threat again. And you realised this far too late.

Her shoe over you, as you see the insole of her boot. The giantess mother didn’t even notice you were there, and that was scary. She lowered her foot down onto you. Bringing it down as you were flattened under her insole.

You lived by the body, and right now you died by the body.

For Helen Parr, she was simply walking outside finished here, only to step on something. “H-Huh?”

She wondered this to herself, of course stunned and confused about it. It was a brief case, stunted with money.

Your shrinking power only goes so far, and once you are gone everything grows back to normal size. Her eyes wide, seeing what was happening.

“The money I thought...” Helen was lost for words. She couldn’t believe what was happening! “W-What in the world happened tonight!”
© Copyright 2021 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249366-Incredibly-Stuck