*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249639-Fixation
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2249639
I've always had an oral fixation, time for me to get what I want.
I woke up this morning with a strong craving. An insatiable and completely undeniable desire to suck His dick.

Waking up looking up at the ceiling in the low light of the morning I was trying so hard to remember how he tasted, how he smelt, how he felt the last time I took him in my mouth. All of these sensations were just out of reach, a hint of memory dancing on the tip of my tongue that I couldn't quite will back into reality. Getting out of bed, stripping off my PJs and discarding my damp panties in the laundry hamper, I knew without doubt there was only one item on my to-do list. Before the end of the day I will be swallowing as much of his big, thick cock as humanly possible. A girl has to have goals...

Showered, dressed and breakfast eaten, my computer was booted up and the first of too many zoom meetings for the day started. Even in the pandemic I am excellent at my job. People come to me, I'm trusted, I put out fires, I give opinions, I'm powerful. Throughout the day we message back and forth, it's rare that there is a day when we don't talk. Connection with him is easy, even when I'm at my most stressed he brings a special peace to my soul. We goof, we get serious, we flirt. At times I will tell him with no filter just exactly what I want to do to him or what I want him to do to me. It can get steamy. Today was a little different

"I'm off a 4, what are your plans tonight?"

"Dinner at some point. No plans. Why..?"

I smile down at the phone leaning forward feeling a low pulse between my legs

"I'm stopping by." Not a request, a statement of fact. "I need to see you."

I can picture him on the other end of the keyboard, his curiosity peaked not wanting to assume but also understanding that he knows me. He knows I already have plans.

"Oh you do?"

"Mmmhmm" I reply, being deliberately coy. Not a usual tone with our messaging

"Why "need"?"

"You'll see…"

I chuckle at my own wittiness and put the phone to one side before getting back to work. He lets me know he's curious but doesn't push the matter either. Ebb and flow, the unspoken intention hangs throughout the rest of the day even though neither of us directly references it again.

3:30 comes, then 3:45… I decided that I have already waited too long. I log out, shut down the computer and after a quick check and freshen up I grab my bag and make my way over to his place. I park in the driveway and before I can get to the front door he opens it and beckons me inside. He has his phone against his ear and is clearly in a deep conversation about something. I smile as he makes an apologetic motion about the phone.

"It's ok" I mouth and he heads back to his laptop set up as I close the door behind me slipping my shoes off.

Dressed in grey sweats and black zip up hoodie I look at him and all I can think of is stripping him out of those clothes as soon as I can.. I'm not listening to his side of the conversation very intently but it is clearly work related. I watch his hands glide over the keyboard, the focused look on his face as he scans for the file he needs. His voice is low, strong and soulful even in situations like this. The hairs on the back of my neck prickle up and a chill shivers down my spine pulling every other sense to a heightened level of readiness. I want him

I couldn't wait a moment longer.

I set my bag down on the floor and walk slowly, deliberately through the hallway and into the open plan kitchen/dining room he has. His laptop is set up on the table and he turns his head to the left to watch me approach. Our eyes lock and he must have seen something in mine so intense that it made him lose his thought process for a moment.

“Sorry..” he shakes his head, eyes returning to the laptop. “What was that?”

I strip off my jacket and let it fall unceremoniously to the floor. My fingers unhook my belt and I start unzipping my jeans when he looks back at me, slightly surprised, eyebrow raised.

“I can definitely accommodate that,” he tells the person on the other line. “Once I get a look at the set up we can talk more about what I can offer”

Stepping out of my jeans I continue to walk slowly and purposefully towards him. With my jacket off my nipples can be seen poking out hard under the fabric of my white shirt. The soft pink panties I am wearing are already damp with my anticipation.

His eyes are back on me, scanning over every inch of my body. “We’ll talk again before then, no doubt.”

The fact he manages to maintain his composure just turns me on even more. Ever the professional all the while I witness the primal beast stirring just beneath the surface.

I pull off the white shirt and toss it to the side. As I get closer he pushes his chair out from under the table and angles himself towards me. The room is chilly, I can feel the goosebumps on my skin and the intense tingling in my nipples as my eyes move to his groin. I can see with delight I don’t hide that he is already starting to harden. I stand in front of him and place my hands on his thighs before getting to my knees

“I’m always easy to reach,” he continues, watching me with those intense dark brown eyes.

I reach up and hook my fingers in the waistband of his sweats and boxer briefs. With his free hand he shuts his laptop closed before arching his back to lift his ass up out of the chair to allow me to pull his pants down to the floor. His semi hard cock flops out in front of my face and my smile widens.

“Any questions you have just reach out...”

My eyes are now locked onto his dick, soft, semi stiff, throbbing hard, it’s always appetizing, my mouth waters as does my pussy. It’s been too long. My hand reaches out and my fingers wrap softly around the base. He flinches back slightly, my hands are a little cold but he doesn’t pull away. I look up and he is staring at me, making no moves, letting me run the show. I smile, keeping our eyes locked as I lean down, opening my mouth and slip his big mushroomed tip into my mouth.

He breaks eye contact as his head rolls back and he looks up at the ceiling. I can hear a loud exhale through his nose as he tries to maintain his composure as I feel his cock head twitch on my tongue.

“I should let you go,” he starts. The other person cuts him off, I can hear the muffled tones of their voice as I slide my tongue down the underside of his dick as I take him slowly into my mouth, no rush, savoring each inch.

“OK,” my hand is still wrapped around his base as I feed him down my throat. I can feel him pulsing on my tongue and through my fingers. His cock has grown from semi to rock hard in a matter of seconds. “How does Thursday sound?”

A muffled groan spills from my lips as I get three quarters of the way down his shaft meeting my fingers gripping his base and holding it there. The vibrations flow from my mouth over his cock and I feel him squirm underneath me pre-cum flooding my senses.

“OK, I’ll call you.” I can hear the strain of focusing in his voice. With a not so quiet slurp, I move back up his shaft, my tongue sliding over every inch of the sensitive underside of his dick before pulling him out of my mouth.

“Definitely..” He’s trying to wrap up his call quickly but without being rude. My mouth moves to his swollen balls. My right hand is still slowly stroking his wet shaft as I run my tongue across his ball sack and before sucking on each one very gently.

“Thanks….. OK… Bye.”

I hear his phone clatter to the table as I look up. He’s staring down at me unable to hide his amazement as I stroke his dick that is covered in my saliva right in my face.

“Hello You…” Is all he can muster before I smirk and move quickly up swallowing his head again and moving quicker down his shaft.

“Dammmmmmn…” he moans softly. I feel a hand in my hair but no pressure on the back of my head. His legs widen as he leans back in the chair surrendering himself to me. “What are you doing to me…?”

His cock is so thick so being able to take all of him without issue takes some doing. My lips are wrapped tightly around his now throbbing shaft, right hand cupping, rubbing and carefully squeezing his balls. I start sliding up and down his cock mirroring the slow deep strokes he pushes into my pussy when he has the control. With each slow bob of my head I take more and more of him inside of my warm wet mouth. He can’t sit still, second hand in my hair lifting it out of my face, I know he’s watching me slide up and down his dick. I look up and he groans as I push his swollen head into my check so he can see himself probing inside of me.

My focus shifts back down to the base of his cock. Up and down, up and down. Slurping, groaning, wet, warm and slippery. My hunger grows with each movement. At this moment I am incredibly greedy for him. I need to have every last bump, vein and inch of his dick in my mouth.

Up to the head again, I let out a groan, shifting the weight on my knees, quick bob of my head and I take all of him. Nose on his groin, balls on my chin I hold myself there for as long as I can. I hear him groaning out as I deep-throat him. Sucking so hard as I try to pull his heart and soul out through his dick. I can feel his heartbeat on my tongue as he twitches and pulses unable and unwilling to hold back.

Suddenly my eyes start to water and I know that’s my limit. Loudly and sloppily I pull up and off him to catch my breath. My mouth is wet and my hand automatically goes back to slowly jerking him. The look on his face is clouded, his eyes filled with lust as both his hands go into my hair pulling me close and pushing his mouth to mine. The kiss is frantic and deep. Our tongues mash together as the taste of his cock and his tongue combine. My hand does not leave his dick and I can feel him getting more and more desperate. I pull away, breaking my kiss.

“I’m not here to have you cum in my hand.”

He cocks his head as if he can’t believe what I said and before he can think about it too much my head is back down to his cock. Without taking him in my mouth I start running my tongue all over his thick enlarged head before kissing my way tenderly right down to the base of his shaft. Once there I lick my way all the way to the top of his pulsing erection before repeating the process over again.

He’s squirming as I gently and then not so gently tease him. This is one of the parts of sucking dick I love. He’s on my time now. As I hold his dick in my hand, in my mouth I hold the power, I hold the control. To me, there is nothing submissive about giving head, it’s the boldest power move you can make. Reveling in the moment, watching him shift and twist as I slow the pace down. Holding him at his base I lean forward and slip his shaft between my breasts. Squeezing them together I slide up and down his shaft. His fluid and my saliva makes this act effortless. I look up and he is watching me with wonderment lowering my head down I open my mouth and lick his head each time it bobs up. His eyes close and he exhales loudly.

His understated groaning and soft moaning turns me on, I can feel the gushing of my own juices into my panties and over my thighs. The anticipation from each of us is building. I set out my intentions and he has no plan to deter me. Pulling back I trace my nipples over his shaft, teasing him with a different sensation. I can feel his cock straining and my hunger gets back in the driver's seat.

Sitting back on my heels I look up at him opening my mouth and slapping his thick head against my tongue. The weight and size of his dick is clear in the wet sloppy noise it makes. His jaw clenched, he leans forward just a bit, watching and listening.

“Smack, smack, smack ” I keep slapping it on my tongue with a mischievous look. “Smack...smack”

With a grin and a moan I move forward swallowing him back up. The suddenness of my motion takes him by surprise and a louder groan slips from him. I work my way down his shaft, taking each inch deliberately, slowly as if I was savoring a rich delicious cuisine. Finally I get him all inside me again. I can feel him swell and I suck on him like a big, thick juicy lollipop.

When I feel my limit coming again I pull back and up his shaft but this time I don’t take him all the way out. My right hand moves to the base and starts a slow jerk. But not just up and down but also right to left motion as if I was grinding down and twisting on him. Moving my head up and down I bring my lips to my fingers at the base and then back up. My tongue is never leaving the underside of his dick. My lips slip and slide up the thick shaft and I start to build up speed. My muffled moaning is coming quicker now, louder. Almost as if he was slamming his big dick in my pussy instead of my mouth. He responds in turn, I can hear his groaning getting louder and I can feel him rocking his hips to match my motion. We are becoming one fluid act

Muffled groans and slurps spill out of me faster and faster as I build the both of us up. I can feel his cock stiffen even harder as this continues. I move my left hand to his shaft above my right matching its movement. Double fisting his cock I am able to bob up and down with an intensity that makes it clear what my end goal is.

My actions are speaking very loudly for me while no words are said

“Give me your cum, I want to taste it”

At this point he has surrendered every ounce of himself to me. I control the speed, I control the conclusion and I am going to do everything in my power to get what I came for.

“I’m coming..” It's a breathless warning as if to give me enough time to move if I wanted to. Instead I double down. Faster, wetter, I fuck him with my warm mouth, tight sucking him giving him the permission he needs.

There is a guttural growl as I feel the pulse emitting from the base of his cock. I pull my head back slightly in anticipation as he groans loudly shooting his warm, thick load into my mouth. I don’t stop sucking, but it does slow me down. His cock is twitching and pulsing more and more cum gushes out. I’m able to catch most of it but some slips out of my mouth, over my fingers onto his dick. I slide my mouth off him and continue a slow jerk to make sure I pull every last drop of him out. My goal was to drain him dry, I’m not stopping until I do. Finally when the twitching and spasming stops, I look up from my handy work at him with a wide smile. He has collapsed back into the chair almost melting into it, sweat rolling down his forehead, trying to catch his breath while the aftermath of his orgasm just flows over him.

Grinning, I stand up. I’m a complete mess, Him all over my chin, fingers, me leaking down my thighs making them glisten. Almost with a skip in my step I head to the bathroom to clean up. Cleaning up my juices with some wet toilet paper, washing my hands and my face I also use some of his mouth wash and run my fingers through my hair to look half way presentable. I can’t stop grinning. That was GOOD.

I come back out into the dining area and he hasn’t moved from the chair. He watches me with exhausted bewilderment as if he can’t quite believe what happened.

“Well my work here is done”

I scoop up my jacket and move to pick up my jeans when I feel him take a hold of my arm gently yet with clear intention.

“Just where do you think you’re going..?” His voice is husky and dry but with clear firmness to it

“Home probably, not sure” a smirk on my face as I turn towards him. He shakes his head slowly but emphatically.

“You ain’t leaving here like that.” He stands up leaving his pants in a pile by the chair. “I’m not done with you.”

A smile pulls at the corners of my mouth. “I was hoping you’d say that”
© Copyright 2021 CloudedAndFracturedIntent (cafintent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249639-Fixation