*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250994-Who-killed-Michele
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #2250994
Chiquis is a friendly teenager who is obsessed with the murder of her half sister.
A Biography
Chiquis Zeus is a 17-year-old teenager whose life is dominated by solving the murder of her half sister, Michele Mccarthy. Michele was drowned in 2015 and the killer was never brought to justice.

She is American who defines herself as gay. She is currently at school.

Physically, chiquis is slightly overweight but otherwise in good shape. She is short with bronze skin, red hair and blue eyes. Unusually, she has a prosthetic arm; hers was amputated following an infection.

She lives in a middle class neighbourhood. Having never really known her parents, she was raised in a series of foster homes.

chiquis goes to Little Lobster School, where her favourite subjects are chemistry, biology and medicine. She loves her teacher Mr Kim but hates Ms Ross whose interests include speaking in a really annoying voice.
She is currently single. Her most recent romance was with a student called Isabella Leslie Hunter, who was the same age as her. They broke up because Isabella couldn't deal with Chiquis's obsession with Michele's death.

Chiquis's best friend is a teenager called June Chen. They are inseparable. She also hangs around with Otis Alexander and Hilda Castillo. They enjoy looking for clues together.

© Copyright 2021 Lesliealbarran (lesliealbarran at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250994-Who-killed-Michele