*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2251484-The-Barbers-Offspring
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2251484
A vore story containing sexual content and scat
You felt good, the sun shone on you as you walked down the street, full and satisfied from your meal, and now you were heading down to the barber to get a new haircut and later meet up with your boyfriend to plan your anniversary trip.
You trotted into the barber shop, said hello to the barber who was busy with another customer, a young boy on a chair greeted you with a "hello" and a warm smile. he looked to be about fourteen years old, he were brown skinned, he looked to be of middle eastern descent.

You sat down among the other costumers in the waiting area, you poured yourself a coffee and began scrolling through insta while you sipped your hot coffee, you exam some new posts closely, bringing the screen closer to your face, you pretty much only followed younger male models and you felt yourself starting to get excited by the shirtless young teen on your screen so you decided to shut the app down, when you did you caught the barber son's gaze, he smiled at you then slowly turned away his attention from you.

The realization that the kid might had somehow seen what you were looking at made you blush up a bit, but you weren't sure to why, you didn't care what a small brat thought about you.

Time after time you caught the kid smiling over at you and when you meet his gaze he looked away still smiling, this little routine began to annoy you, you felt a build up of pressure in your bladder, probably from the strong Arabic coffee you just drank.
You stood and politely asked the barber were the restroom was, the older man simply nodded towards the doorway to the backroom in the shop, you thanked him and walked back into the shop, a small hallway greeted you, to the right was a small kitchen and to the left a door with the letters "WC" on it, you entered and did your business in the small cramped restroom.

As you open the door to leave you meet the young boy from before, you're about to say something but you're taken aback when the small and short kid puts his hand on your chest, and trying to push you backwards into the restroom again, you decide to let the boy "push" you inside, you are curious to see what the kid has in mind.

The boy enters the toilet with you, turns around and locks the door, then turns back to face you, you smile down on him, you're almost two heads taller than the boy. "well?" you say.

The prepubescent boy looks up at you, you notice some thin hairs on his upper lip that will someday be his beard, the boy bite his lips as if he's trying to come up with something to say.
"Sit down" the boy says, you obey, even though you are now sitting down your head still reaches up to the kid's chest, the boy start to unbuckle his pants with his small trembling fingers.
*Okey* you think to yourself, *this doesn't feel right, but at the same time this is so hot* you could have never imagine yourself in this kind of situation.

The kid spread his fly open, "suck my dick" he says. you can't resist, so you gently grab his small flaccid 2 inch dick you bend down and envelop his dick and even his balls at the same time, a low "mmmh" comes from the boy, you swish the small growing penis around in your mouth with your tongue.
As with the teen's facial hair his pubic hair had just began to grow, the boy pulled of his t-shirt and put both of his hands at the back of your head, now fully erect he began to skull fuck you.
This was so hot, even though the boy only were around 4 inches fully erect there was something very hot about being used this way.

He pushed his dick as far as he could into your mouth, burying your face in his sweaty prepubescent groin and one time even holding you like that a few seconds, preventing you from breathing, you tried to push him away but in that position he had the upper hand and you couldn't do anything, you had to depend on his mercy.

Then at last the boy shoot his wad into your mouth, it had a slightly salty and even a bit of a sweet flavor.
You licked his cock head clean as a good slave then began to pull out. "No, mmm, i am not done yet" the boy says and pushes his penis into your mouth again, a second of confusion passes your mind, then you feel a warm yet shooting down your throat, for some reason even this was kind of hot, being used in every possible way by this boy.

The boy notice the tent in your shorts growing even more, "Hehe, you really like being my slave don't you" the boy says in amusement while you swallow down the last of his piss then licking his penis clean once more.
You simply nod and smile up at him.

"well, then, how would you like to be my food since you're beneath me in the food chain anyways?" the boy asks while he strokes your cheek with his hand.

Fireworks go of in your head as you hear this, you look at his flat tummy, you weren't to sure it would even be possible but you agreed.

"Thanks" the boy said with a smile then leaned down to your face, still smiling, he stuck out his tongue and slowly licked from your chin all the way up to your forehead, leaving a slimy trail over your face, a shiver of excitement went through your body, the boy smiled again, "see ya on the other end" he said and then as a snake striking its prey the boy opened his mouth wide and engulfed your entire head in one go, then with little effort he continued down over your body, you were in shook and disbelief.

Your face got pressed down into the bottom of the slimy sack that is the boy's stomach, then in almost no time you felt how the boy's teeth snapped shut behind your feet and then with a mighty 'Gulp' he sent them down his throat to join you in the boy's now not so flat belly.

"Urrrp, aah, thanks for the meal mister" was the last thing you heard, your mind raced and the realization of being food now became too real for you and you began to think of your boyfriend, that you now never were going to see again and he wouldn't even know what happened to you, he might even think that you just ran of, but as all of this thoughts occupied your mind, your consumer burped the last of your air supply out and you soon got drowsy.

The young teen left the barber shop and went out to hang out with his friends, he boasted about the gay man he had used and finally eaten. his friends laughed and curiously examined their friend's bloated gut that began to sag more as the day went on.
The gang hung out at the local skate park when the fourteen year old expelled a huge blast of gas, "haha, lets find somewhere to drop this guy of" the boy said.
a even bigger group of boys followed the group now since the word of what had happened had gotten around and everyone was curious of the result.

The boy didn't mind all this attention so he even left the door open to the public restroom at the park, to give all his friends front row seats, "PRFFFFFFTH" then a few heavy "PLOMPS" and then a few "thuds", then he grabbed some toilet paper and smeared the last brown remains from the man of off his butt hole.
When the boy stood up everyone looked at the big brown pile in astonishment, there were no way this would flush down.
"For a grown ass man he sure didn't made to big of a dump Hahaha"

Some of the boys snapped a few photos then they all left, the cleaner was in for a surprise..
© Copyright 2021 RabieRabbit (rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2251484-The-Barbers-Offspring