*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252442-Kittens-First-Flight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2252442
A kinky little brat gets exactly what she wants and more during his business flight.
         She sat watching the world go by through the window, feeling just a little nervous being up in the air since it was her first time. But she felt much less afraid being it was only the two of them on a private jet and not a huge commercial flight filled with people. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and squeezed tightly. She leaned her head back, smiled at him, and giggled. He leaned down and kissed her nose, then trailed to her lips. He began to walk away, but she looped her finger through the belt loop on his pants and tugged playfully.
         "Not right now baby girl, I have some things to finish up before we land".She bedded him with her puppy dog eyes, but it didn't seem to work. She waited for a little, walked over to where he was sitting, and plopped down on the floor. She began to rest her head in his lap while he typed. "I know kitten, soon," he said while stroking her hair softly.

         She kissed his thigh and pressed her palm against his crotch, running her hand over his cock that was very clearly straining to get out. She grinned to herself...
         He shifted in his seat a bit and tried to ignore her. She kissed his thigh again and then got up onto her knees under the little table. Nuzzling her face into him, she continued kissing him through his pants. "Oh my God!" he gasped, being caught off guard. "Do you want Daddy's cock baby girl"? "Mmmmmm yes please ", grinning up at him. "I need to get this done..." he said, feeling her kiss him yet again cutting him off mid-sentence.
         "Ok you win, but you will be paying for it later however I wish. Understood"? "Yes Sir!" she said, barely able to contain herself now. He unzipped his pants and instantly her hands were all over him. "Mmmmm thank you so much" she practically purred. She slid his cock as far down as she could without warning. Glancing up, she watched as his eyes nearly rolled back into his head. "Your welcome, but remember no touching yourself - those are the rules". "Yes Sir".

         Sucking and licking his huge cock, he closed his eyes for a moment. She was so greedy - one of the reasons he loved her so much. A Good Girl was all it took for her to become instantly wet. She glanced up in a daze, then picked up her pace. She could feel him getting closer, so she went deeper until she nearly gagged. She wanted to taste him badly, and he knew she would never miss a drop - she never did.
         He reached down between her thighs and felt how soaked she had become. "Good Girl I am so proud of you! you are so wet for Daddy, and yet have listened obediently and have not even once tried to sneak as much as a finger into yourself". "I am going to cum soon baby girl", pulling her hair gently. She slid her pretty little mouth up and down faster still now, begging for it. He felt as her tongue swirled over the tip and back down, and started to push her head just a bit."Is this what you want babe? Nod yes ". She nodded instantly, not once losing her rhythm.
         He started to thrust his cock down her throat deeply now, hearing her choke for a moment, but he knew she wanted more. Her fingers pressed deeply on his thighs, pulling him closer despite the urge to gag and barely able to breathe. He gripped her hair tight now, and she swallowed nonstop, nearly blacking out from cumming herself at the same time. She finally stopped, feeling his grip loosen, and licked his cock clean. "Good Kitten," he said, still catching his breath. "Now, you see the mess you made? You left a huge puddle Angel". " I guess you need to be taught a lesson agreed? I never gave you permission, did I". "Just for that, you will stay on your knees - I intend to make that puddle much, much bigger "...
© Copyright 2021 Rebecca Grace (bewitchedmommy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252442-Kittens-First-Flight