*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252827-Sarahs-Cat-Flap-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2252827
A young woman gets herself stuck in her cat flap after a night out and needs help.
Twenty-three year old Sarah Robertson had just arrived home from a night out with her friends and couldn't wait to lie down on her bed and relax when she went to open up her front door but couldn't find her keys despite looking absolutely everywhere for them.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Sarah went to find another way inside but everything was locked, much to her absolute frustration and realised that she would have to go through the cat flap to get inside and said, "This is certainly going to be an extremely tight squeeze, I hope I can actually fit through there," as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young blond put her phone in her bag and placed beside the front door then stuck her head through the cat flap and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving her neighbours an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

Sarah then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half through but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying and said, "Oh, It's just no use, my butt is just too big, why does it have be so enormous," before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to tried to back of the cat flap but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I stick my entire top half through here after that big dinner and second peice of chocolate sponge cake," as she placed her hands against the front door and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Sarah said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid cat flap," as she then tried to tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the front door for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the cat flap.

The young blond said, "Oh, It's just no use, I'm stuck, curse this small cat flap, my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she then thought about calling her best friend Anna or her boyfriend Alex but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out to her housemate Emma as she was usually asleep by now and realised that she should probably get comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Sarah spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvy," as she then suddenly felt her cat Boots sniffing at her butt and said, "I'm really sorry that my big backside is blocking your way, boy but unfortunately, I'm stuck," as he then ran off again.

The young woman suddenly came face to face with her extremely confused housemate, who was wearing just a t-shirt and her underwear and asked, "Sarah, what on earth are you doing in there, you look absolutely ridiculous, are you stuck?"

The absolutely humiliated Sarah explained the entire situation before asking for help as Emma said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," before putting on her trainers, opening the front door, which was actually unlocked the entire time and went outside then shouted to her girlfriend Noami upstairs, "I'll be back in ten minutes, bebe, I just need to help Sarah with something important."

She then grabbed onto the young blond's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Sarah said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, come on Emma, please put your back into it, I'm not even moving."

Her housemate said, "I am putting my back into it, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck, curse your big boobs," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Emma said, "Oh, It's just no use, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm so sorry I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, what do you want me to try next," as she then took a picture of predicament and put it on her social media accounts with the message, "My housemate's big butt stuck in our cat flap, #Butttoobig, #Stuck," and quickly began receiving lots of likes and comments.

The young woman was about to make a suggestion when she suddenly came face to face with Noami, who was wearing a short pink night dress and said, "Sarah, I can't tell how many times this exact situation has happened to me and my friends but I have an idea of how to get you out of there, we just have to rub butter all over your hips and bubble butt then we'll be able to pull and push you through."

Sarah was exactly that big a fan of her housemate's girlfriend's idea but realised that it was her only option as calling the fire brigade would be absolutely humiliating and said, "All right Noami, please go ahead and get the butter."

Noami quickly went and got the butter and handed it to her girlfriend, who then pulled up the young blond's dress and pulled down her tights, exposing her bubble butt, which was barely covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see and said, "Aw, Sarah, your underwear is absolutely adorable, did Alex buy them for you," before jokingly smacking her rear end and began rubbing the butter all over her hips and bubble butt.

Sarah said, "Hey, leave my booty alone, It's very sensitive," before beginning to wonder if she would ever be able to live this down.

Emma said, "All right, I'm finished putting the butter on her," as she then placed her hands against her housemate's rear end.

Noami said, "Right then, let's get you out of there, Sarah the Pooh, give your hands," as the young woman rolled her eyes and gave Noami her hands her hands as she and her girlfriend then began pulling and pushing with all their strength.

Poor Sarah said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, why won't my big butt just budge," as she was streched to her absolute limit before the epic tug of war suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

The young blond suddenly came flying out of the cat flap at last, sending her into a heap on the carpet as Naomi quickly let go of her hands.

The now overjoyed Sarah said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she pulled her tights back up before pulling down her dress and hugged her housemate and her girlfriend and thanked them for rescuing her.

Emma said, "It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, I'll happily help you out of there when you inevitably get yourself stuck in there again," as she and Noami began laughing.

The young woman then took off her denim jacket and her keys fell out of one of her pockets as she said, "I just can't catch a break today," as she began laughing before the trio sat down to relax, watch some tv and watch something to eat together after all their efforts.

The next day, Sarah meet up with Anna and Alex, who said, "I see someone had a fun night," as he then showed her the picture of her backside sticking out of the cat flap.

The young blond said, "I really needed to make sure I have my keys next time," before telling the two the entire story, which caused them to burst into laughter.

The End.





© Copyright 2021 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252827-Sarahs-Cat-Flap-Catastrophe