*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253305-Klairs-Sweet-Ride-Vore-Unaware
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Internet/Web · #2253305
Klair gets her “just desserts” after trying to sneak a peek inside someone’s pants.
          It’s warm summer day, like any other. The sun is shining, people are out enjoying themselves, everything is going well overall. For Klair, though, she’s wishing she could enjoy the day. Instead, she’s made the mistake of getting on Marci’s bad side today.
          “C’mon, Marci, we don’t have to do this…” Klair says as she’s carried in Marci’s pocket, letting out a nervous laugh. “I mean c’mon… I’m sure we can talk about this… right?” As she’s asking this Marci is carrying a tray of Cinnamon Buns to Will’s home, glaring down at Klair.
          “You brought this on yourself, Klair,” Marci snaps back. “You shouldn’t have been going through my drawers, I’ve told you time and time again to knock it off, yet you didn’t listen. Now I’ve gotta teach you a lesson about respecting my privacy.” They arrive at Will’s door, Marci picking Klair up out of her pocket and holding her over one of the cinnamon buns.
          “No no no, Marci wait-!” Before she can finish her plea, Klair is dropped face-first onto the Cinnamon Bun, silencing her and getting her stuck to it. Once Marci is sure Klair’s stuck to one of the buns, she knocks on Will’s door, softly smirking down to her little captive.

          When Will answers the door, his immediate first sight is Marci’s chest, as she easily stands over him, causing the bunny fellow to blush. After a few seconds he looks up to greet the tall goat gal.
          “O-oh, h-hi Marci. It’s g-good to see you…” He quietly greets her, in his usual shy, stutter-filled manner, softly smiling up to her. “W-what brings you h-here? It’s s-such a nice day, I-I thought you might b-be working out…” As he asks this he smells the cinnamon buns, looking over at them with a soft gasp.
          “Well since it IS such a nice day, I thought I’d stop by and bring you a treat. You DO like cinnamon buns, don’t you?” She smiles as she brings the tray of buns in front of Will’s face, Will too focused on the smell of them to notice the smallest little black and white dot struggling on one of them. “I mean if not I could always take them elsewhere…” Will can’t help beginning to drool the longer he stares at the cinnamon buns, eventually snapping out of his stupor when Marci finishes speaking, looking down sheepishly when he realizes he’s been drooling.
          “C-come right in, M-Marci, b-be my g-guest!” He skitters into the house, gesturing for Marci to follow him to the kitchen, before sitting down at the table. “P-please, take a seat.” After he says this, Marci walks in, making sure to close the door behind her, before she places the tray on the table, taking a seat across from Will at the small table.

          Klair struggles to free herself from the sticky trap that is the cinnamon bun, with very little luck as she does so, all the while Marci and Will are talking to each other, Marci keeping an eye on her. She can barely breath as she only has a small opening by her face which isn’t stuck, thankful she can even breath at all. As she struggles for minutes on end during Marci and Will’s conversation, she gains very little leeway, groaning with each attempt to free herself.
          “Think, Klair, think… gotta get outta here… otherwise I get eaten…” She shivers at the thought, trying to think of some way she can break free of the sticky trap. “What if… I eat my way out? It’s a stretch, but it might work…” With that she begins to slowly, but surely, eat some of the sticky frosting, hoping she can free herself in time.

          As Will and Marci are talking, Marci can’t help keeping an eye on Klair, enjoying watching her struggle in the frosting, all the while is non-the-wiser about Klair’s presence, just enjoying Marci’s company. Eventually, Marci decides to take Klair’s punishment to the next step.
          “So, Will, how about we dig into these cinnamon buns? Wouldn’t want them getting too cold, would we?” She picks up one of the cinnamon buns, making sure to leave the bun Klair is on for Will to possibly grab, before she begins to eat it. “Mmmm… these are so good…” She happily eats the cinnamon bun, Will grabbing one of them for himself, which Marci knows doesn’t have Klair, before he too takes a bite.
          “Oooh… th-this IS really g-good, even f-for a c-cinnamon bun…” He softly purrs as he chews his bite of the cinnamon bun, taking more bites as he eats the cinnamon bun fairly quickly, all the while Marci watches and finishes hers as well. Without saying another word, Will takes and eats another, and one more after that, before he looks at Marci. “Y-you could have a-another, if you’d l-like…”
          “No, I couldn’t… I’m trying to watch my figure…” She pauses before she softly shrugs. “Well I guess one more couldn’t hurt. Don’t want you having all the fun, heh heh~” She takes one more, leaving 3 on the tray, including the one Klair is stuck on. She eats it with a smile, before sliding the tray closer to Will. “You can have the rest. This one looks mighty good, very sticky.” She points to Klair’s bun, Will softly licking his lips as he looks at it.

          By this point Klair has nearly eaten enough frosting to free her head, staring to feel sort of sick, as she gets closer and closer to freeing herself from the frosting prison. Finally, Klair manages to free her head, the rest of her upper body following suit, until she’s pulling her legs out. After her legs are free, she sees a massive shadow cast over her, looking up to see Will’s massive bunny face approaching rapidly, her entire world getting closer and closer to his open mouth, as she yells out to him.
          “Will! Wait! I’m down here!” When she says this Will takes a bite of the cinnamon bun, mere inches away from her, though for her it feels a ways further, watching as Will chews and swallows the bite, before he goes for another, Klair beginning to make an attempt at running away. “Will! Please! I’m right here!” CRUNCH! Another close bite, this time barely missing her, leaving her with very little ground to stand on, before Will pops the last bite in his mouth, and Klair with it.

          Klair sent careening around in Will’s mouth, from cheek to cheek, top to bottom, as Will chews the bits of cinnamon bun, Klair’s body being covered in chewed cinnamon bun as she narrowly avoids many bite after bite. Eventually, she’s on the middle of his tongue, which lifts her high in the air, slamming her into the palate, before pushing her to the back of Will’s throat.
          “Will, Will! Wait, please!” She yells, before she’s pulled down his throat with great force as he swallows the contents of his mouth, with a satisfied “Ahhhh” shortly after. She’s sent hurtling down, down, down into his body, before she lands on a mushy pile of chewed cinnamon buns. “I can’t believe it… he actually did it… he ate me…” She starts to cry atop the mush pile, trapped within the belly of the bun.

          After Marci is sure Klair has been swallowed by Will, she slowly stands up, letting out a quiet yawn, before walking over and hugging Will.
          “Well Will, I’ve had a pretty good time, but I oughta get going.” She rubs the top of his head, Will blushing as she does so.
          “O-oh, okay. H-have a good day, M-Marci.” He hugs her back, still blushing, before Marci walks out of the house. Will puts the tray of cinnamon buns on the counter and laying on the couch in the living room, nodding off without a clue that his friend is trapped inside of him.

The End
© Copyright 2021 Zero (zero0415 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253305-Klairs-Sweet-Ride-Vore-Unaware