*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254429-Mine-for-my-social-media-accounts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2254429
Summary for my social media accounts
I made this page for my Bio section some of my social media accounts. Not all my accounts have the same user name and instead of using LinkTree and risk discovering that name snagged already, I decided to use this.

I currently have several blogs I will be combining in less over the next few weeks and am hoping by doing so, I can stay more focused on my writing. I have been through a lot over the last few years and I need to write to return to a sense of normal. In the process I will be trying to focus on my other accounts for various purposes.

My Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat will remain 100% private.
My Twitter is https://twitter.com/amyaurora
My Blog url will be added here later
My Discord is set to have chats off but the user name is CherryCongress
My VrChat, Help Club, Rec Room and Altspace are CherryCongress
Oculus is amyaurora
TikTok is amyaurora2 and is set to friends only. I rarely approve people unless I know who it is.

The goal to this is to work on combining my WDC interactions with my off WDC interactions in a way that makes connections easier.

Now for some explanation.

There was a time in which I have had to be more restrictive. Trolls, harassment, etc caused me to separate everything. That was followed by fear as data breachs increased, the worry of digital stalkers, etc. Thing is, none of that actually diminished with everything. Instead I decided to take extra precautions while recombining everything. Removed exact location whenever possible from accounts and double checking everything I share and post.

And now for the bio.

What you get is me. A middle age woman with depression and PTSD just dipping her toes back into reality. Have a grandchild who will one day want to know more about her grandmother. And so, here I am.
© Copyright 2021 Amyaurora (amyaurora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254429-Mine-for-my-social-media-accounts