*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255339-Under-the-teachers-desk
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2255339
A story about how I become my teachers footslave. Living everyday under her desk worshippi
My teacher Mrs. H was known to be a strict teacher that didn't put up with anything. I wish I would have listened to all of the rumors. Now I am her footslave, forced to stay under her desk all day and worship her feet. But let me back up...
It was the first day of class. I was always the class clown and always popular. As I walk into class I was talking to my friends and not really paying much attention to anything. As the bell rung and class began, I was still sitting on top of the table turned around backwards talking to my friends so I didn't notice when Mrs. H came in. Mrs. H was a good-looking teacher in her early 30s with long dark hair. She always wore nice dress clothes; suit pants and a blouse or a dress and high heel shoes with nylons under them.
Mrs. H smacked my head with a ruler hard and turned around to walk towards her desk. As she walked off, she calmly said "That is your first and last warning." "This is my time, and you won't be wasting my time while you are here." I thought to myself "that really hurt... that wasn't a warning." But I decided to just sit down and not make a fuss about it because I couldn't let my friends see that it actually hurt me.
As I turned around and looked up, I noticed her for the first time. Mrs. H standing there with her ruler in her hand wearing a pair of shiny black 4" high heels with a black pant suit and a white blouse with a jacket on. Although she was not showing off any skin and looked very professional, something about it just got to me. I was intrigued but didn't think about it again. As the class went on, she started assigning work. I spoke up "I didn't bring a pen or pencil or any paper." "And why not?" Mrs. H questioned. "Well, it is the first day of class so I didn't plan on having to do any work today." I retorted as the whole class laughed. She was so calm I thought she was going to just laugh it off but I was wrong. Without skipping a beat, she continued on assigning the work for today. As she finished talking everyone started working while she walked to her desk. Mrs. H sat down and called me to her desk. Of course the class smirked at me. I approached the front of her desk when she motioned for me to come to behind her desk.
Her desk is a large metal desk with a file cabinet on one side and probably 12 feet long. I walked around behind it and stood there; like the class clown I was, I smirked "oooh I am so scared." Before I could even finish my sentence, she popped me again with that ruler that I met earlier. It stung just as before but did have the desired effect of shutting me up. She now said "Sit down!" in a harsher tone. Still acting a fool I commented "there is no chair up here... should I sit in this magical invisible seat?" which got the class laughing again. "On the ground" Mrs. H retorted while pointing to a spot next to her file cabinet. I protested that it wasn't fair but she wasn't having it and smacked me again this time even harder with that dang painful ruler.
I was defeated and wanted to avoid that stinging pain from happening again so I sat quietly down where she pointed. She made me spend the entire day right there. On the ground next to her desk. It really wasn't that bad except for the horrible odor I kept smelling all day. I didn't know what it was or where it was coming from, but it definitely smelled bad and was strong. The class was nearing the end as Mrs. H finally acknowledged me for the first time since this morning. She looked down at me and said "Tomorrow you will bring all of your supplies and be a good boy!" This statement "good boy" made me feel about 6 inches tall especially after having to sit next to her desk on the floor all day. She then tells me my assignments are due first thing in the morning. The bell rang and Monday was finally over.
Tuesday morning comes around and I am back in class with all of my paper and pencils as required. I had kind of forgotten or at least blocked out yesterday. I was sitting on top of my desk again talking with my friends as the bell rang. Mrs. H walked in just the same as yesterday and immediately smacked the back of my head with her ruler "quiet down and let's begin everyone." She said while towards her desk. She didn't even acknowledge that she just hit me again. I sat down and grabbed a pen and paper and started writing a note to my friend beside me. As I went to hand it to her, Mrs. H walked over grabbed the note with one hand and my shirt collar with the other. She walked me back to her desk and sat me back in the same spot as yesterday. She then announces to the whole class "well Mr. I am glad to see you brought your required supplies today." "Where is your assignment from yesterday?" I stumbled with my words but finally managed to tell her I didn't do it. "I assumed so" "Luckily you have all day today without any distractions to do yesterdays and todays." She calmly replied. She proceeded to give out todays work and then returned to her desk. I was bored so I wrote more notes and attempted to sneakily throw them to my friends without her seeing. I did this a few times until I got cocky and sent a note to someone further back. Mrs. H demanded that Rachel my friend bring the note to her. She did and then went back to her desk. Mrs. H then looked down at me and said "Obviously you can't handle sitting out in the open like a normal person.... Get under my desk!" emphasized with a thud of her ruler on my head.
I crawled under her desk and found it to be really spacious and surprisingly bad smelling. That same smell from yesterday was present but even stronger now. I still didn't know where it was coming from and just ignored it. As I sat under her desk, I realized that it had several inches opened underneath where I could stick my face and see my class mates. They eventually saw me and started laughing at me. I was making funny faces and just goofing off. Mrs. H loudly exclaimed "Quiet!" "You should have plenty to keep you busy, if not I will find you more." My friends went back to working on their assignments, but I was bored so I kept trying to get their attention and eventually I wrote a note and folded it into a paper airplane and sent it off. Mrs. H was not happy. She rolled her chair back to see what I did when she saw me facing the class, she shoved her heel into my back and cleared her throat. I turned around to look at her as she spoke "get on your hands knees and face the ground" "I don't want you lift your head for the rest of the day."
I did as I was told; as I was getting into position, I felt I sharp stabbing pain in my hand. It was her heel twisting on my hand. She finally removed her shoe from my hand and said "If you raise your head or move from that position I will put my heel back there!" I nodded in agreement. Luckily the day was almost over so it wasn't too terrible. As I was crawling out from under her desk, she stopped me by placing the tip of her shoe on my forehead. "Your homework for tonight is to write 100 times "I will not disrupt Mrs. H's class anymore!" "Plus yesterdays and todays work" "due first thing in the morning."
On Wednesday morning I sat in my desk quietly hoping that she forgot about my homework assignment because I didn't do it. She walked in and stopped in front of me; "Where is your homework?" I stammered around and told her I didn't do it. She just answered "back to your spot under my desk." I crawled under her desk and noticed it was different. She has stacked books all the way around in front of the desk so I couldn't look out and had a stack under her desk. This stack really limited the amount of room I had. I could not crawl around and had to lay down without any wiggle room. She taught the class and finally came in to sit down after assigning their work. She sat in her big rolling office chair and slid it up without looking down at me. Once her chair was scooted up to the desk she raised her foot and harshly dropped the sole onto my face. The toe end was completely covering my mouth and the heel was digging into my cheek. I didn't even have time to react. It just happened so fast. I tried to talk but her foot successfully kept my mouth shut. I tried to wiggle away and turn my head but that only caused her heel to dig in deeper in my cheek. So I finally gave up and layed there in pain unable to escape. After a while I noticed that familiar smell. A very stinky smell. I wanted to identify it so I could do something about it but it was no use. I couldn't move much less look around for the source.
After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the class leave. Finally, Mrs. H removed her foot from my face. I was so happy to be free that I started blabbering and I actually said "thank you! Your heel was really hurting and I coulmmmm" She had cut me off by placing her foot back on my mouth. She then rolled her chair back leaving her shoe on my face and looked down at me. "Today has been so much better without you disrupting my class." "Your classmates are at lunch right now... You have until they come back to write your sentences "I will not disrupt Mrs. H's class anymore!" 100 times." She removed her foot and dropped me some paper and pencil. She then scooted her chair back in towards the desk. I was still trapped against the back wall and her chair so I couldn't turn over. I attempted to write but I couldn't do it so I gave up. And just stayed quiet thinking that it doesn't matter if I do them or not since my day can't get any worse. I was wrong.
After a while, Mrs. H rolled back looked at me and lowered her hand. I was confused. She then said give me your sentences. I handed her the paper and pencil. She very angrily rolled her chair back in shoved her high heel covered foot onto my throat and crossed her legs. Now I was struggling to breathe and had her other foot dangling right above my face. "I thought you learned your lesson and would finally behave so I was going to let you out to join the class if you did your sentences." "Now you're going to be there all day." The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I laid there while she used my face, neck, and body as her footstool. As the final bell rang a began crawling out when she stopped me again. "You now owe me 1000 sentences "I promise I will be good boy and not disrupt Mrs. H's class anymore! I will do all of my work and stay quiet all day!" she said removing her foot and letting me leave.
Thursday morning comes and I did not finish my sentences that I owed Mrs. H. But I had a plan today. I got into class early before everyone else and immediately laid down under her desk. I finished about 200 of the sentences. I placed what I did on her desk. Before crawling under. I thought "She will see my initiative and let me out with my friends." A few minutes later I hear her walking in. She sits down at her desk and I immediately notice something. She is wearing running shoes and not her typical high heels. She kicks off her first sneaker, rubs her sock covered foot massaging it slightly and then removed her sock and dropped it near her shoe. I now realize three things: 1) I now know what the terrible smell I kept smelling (it was her stinky feet) 2) she doesn't know I am here. 3) she has her nylon pantyhose on under her socks. I thought it best to remain there silently. She removed her other shoe and sock and massaged her feet for a while before opening a drawer and walking off.
I laid still waiting to make sure was gone before I got out from under the desk. After I was sure she was gone, I turned over and started to crawl out because I couldn't take the terrible stench any longer. I push her chair to the side and I am now staring at a pair of high heels with long legs attached. I look up to see Principal Amy standing there. "What are you doing under there?" she questions. I mumble and try to get to my feet. She stops me on my knees. "I think you better just stay right there and wait for Mrs. H to get back. She will want to know that one of her students is snooping around under her desk..." "What were you doing? Trying to cheat on an assignment???" I tell her no and try to explain but she won't hear it and just makes me wait there on my knees. Principal Amy sits down in the desk chair behind me and I hear her calling someone but I can't make out what exactly she is saying from my adrenaline rushing.
A couple of minutes later Mrs. H walks in and greets Principal Amy. They talk for a little bit before I finally hear "WELL?" this startled me so I turned around. Mrs. H is standing there tapping her high heel foot on the ground with her arms crossed. I still didn't know what she wanted until she said "Why were you under my desk?" Yet again I couldn't manage to make my voice work correctly so I was just blabbering and mumbling. "Never mind, I will deal with you later!" Mrs. H said tired of hearing me as she turned to face Principal Amy. Her butt now right in my face and I can see the sweat dripping down her back. They start talking and my senses come back but I thought it best just to stay quiet and explain to Mrs. H after Principal Amy leaves.
They are talking as if I not even there. But I was there, on my knees with my face about 3 inches away from Mrs. H's sweaty butt. "Why are you so sweaty?" asks Principal Amy. "Well as you know, I have been training for a marathon. So, I run the 10 miles here every morning, and just change clothes when I get here. Then I run the 10 miles back home every evening." They continue chatting for a while until Mrs. H comments she does this every day and normally she changes shoes at her desk and then goes to the bathroom to cool down and fix her air and makeup. "That's really gross!" "You don't even shower after running for 10 miles?" Principal Amy asks. "No, because I am just going to run home and get all sweaty again later." After what seemed like forever, Principal Amy asks Mrs. H "Do I need to take him to my office to punish him for snooping around your desk before class?" Mrs. H answers "No, I will take care of him." "I know how to punish him haha" then Principal Amy hugs her and walks off sneering about how gross it is that she hasn't showered.
Now I am alone with Mrs. H and I immediately start blabbering on when she shoves a finger over my mouth. "I don't want to hear it." "Did you do your homework?" she asks without removing her finger. I shake my head 'no'. You can see how visibly angry this makes her. "I only gave you 1 thing to do and you couldn't even manage to get it done." I try speaking to defend myself, but she just keeps shushing me and keeping my mouth clamped shut with her fingers. "Now you are interrupting my "me" time with your shenanigans." "And I haven't even had time to get ready, now I have to do my hair makeup in here before everyone gets here." I try apologizing but it is useless with her hands clamping my mouth shut. "Now just get under my desk and stay quiet while I get ready!" she says while hastily shoving me towards the floor under her desk.
I crawl under her desk and lay down on my back. I am now fearful that I have upset her. And I was just trying to do something good. As I lay there, I feel her scoot her chair up towards the desk and my sense of smell comes back. This is the worst it has ever smelled. I now know she runs 10 miles every morning and doesn't shower after and now her stinky running shoes and socks are just inches from my face. I ask her if she will remove her shoes and socks because they smell so bad. She gets mad and angrily stomps on my chest with her heel and uses my body to push her chair back. She reaches down and grabs her shoes in one hand and her socks in the other. I am grateful to get those nasty things away. I say "Thank yooommmm". She shoved her sweaty socks in my open mouth completely gagging me. "I am trying to get ready for work." "I have a lot of teaching to do today, and you keep interrupting me!" "Now maybe I can get some peace and quiet." She then drops her shoes into the file cabinet drawer and slides her chair back in. She rests one foot on my throat and crosses her legs with her other foot right over my mouth. Her heel is really sharp and painful and now I am struggling to breathe. Her socks have filled every gap in my mouth and I can feel the sweat dripping down my throat with every swallow. I try my best to spit the socks out of my mouth, but the shoe covering my mouth makes it impossible. I am gagging and suffering so much that I would do anything to get out this awful prison. But that wasn't an option with her chair blocking the only exit and her heels digging into my throat and mouth.
Part 2



© Copyright 2021 feetlover (feetlover3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255339-Under-the-teachers-desk