*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255985-Revenge-against-the-Monopoly
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Poetry · Dark · #2255985
Psychological warfare
Terminal and alone in a grey world, wait for the end of everything human.

In the darkest abyss of dementia, you'll still feel the loss of dignity and pain, finding only yourself to blame, with whatever shadows of your heart remain... Staring at the ceiling (of hell), unable to even swallow whatever shit they feed you with.

Confused and bemused, die at least knowing that you were used... We are all just rats in their maze. The most intricate story ever told was told just for you: A labyrinth for you to kill yourself in.

So that they could take what you created. So that they could leave you crawling without eyes and without a mind as you leave everything behind...

All they ever wanted was for you to be afraid. And they were right. For they have a monopoly on violence, they are always right.

Losing another part of yourself with each passing day, you have to wonder, is a quiet death in a hospital really the way?
© Copyright 2021 Doom (dsbm-doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255985-Revenge-against-the-Monopoly