*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256425-Georgette-Vore-Short-Story-REMASTERED
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #2256425
Georgette from Oliver and Company eats you. I don't own this character. Enjoy!
One day, around noon, you find yourself wandering around a nice Manhattan neighbourhood. Up ahead of you, you see one house in particular that seems oddly familiar, and decide to enter it moments later.

Once inside the house, you now realize that the reason this house looked familiar was because it was a certain poodle from Oliver and Company’s house, Georgette’s…

Looking around the house, it all seems relatively quiet. Almost recently abandoned even, or so you would have thought had you not heard the sounds of a T.V. playing in a nearby room.

Going into the room, you see that the reason the house was so quiet was because currently it was only you and the standard poodle Georgette inside of it.

As she was currently busy watching an exercise show on the small T.V., you slowly went over to her.

After building up some courage, you spoke to Georgette by calling out her name.

She looked over to you and immediately jumped up with a yelp from fear, causing the T.V. to fall over onto the floor, messing up the signal but thankfully not breaking it...

She began to question you - albeit in an angry yet also scared tone. She ‘somewhat nervously’ asked you “Who are you? What do you want?”

In response, you say to the standard poodle in front of you that you only wanted to be her next meal, and that you mean her no harm otherwise…

“You’d better get out of here before Winston comes back or you’re going to be in a lot of trou-…My meal?..”

Georgette said, her angry tone instantly doing a 180 to a seemingly much friendlier one.

“Of course. How silly of me. You’re only here because you just wanted to be my lunch this whole time, yes?” she continued with a smile and a chuckle.

You gave her an agreeing nod in response…

“Well, come on then, my soon to be lunch.” Georgette said as she started walking over to the doorway nearby, turning off the T.V. with one of her back legs as she walked past you.

As she walked, she hummed to herself - a smug smile on her face.

You looked up at her as you walked along the floor beside her, and began to wonder just what it would really be like becoming a permanent part of her body…

Within moments, both of you arrived at the houses kitchen. Georgette pushed the door open with one of her front legs.

Once inside the kitchen, the poodle then walked over to her bowl on the floor, before she motioned you over to it.

Georgette looked down to you and said with a reassuring smile, “Alright, if you really want to be my next meal like you said, then you’ll get into my bowl. It’s the only way I eat all of my meals, so be a good one and climb in.”

You looked at the bowl in front of you, then up at Georgette - she’s still had that ‘reassuring’ smile, then back to the bowl before you willingly climbed inside of it...

Georgette, seeing you as her next meal - ready to be eaten in her bowl, licked her lips before she lowers her head down towards it.

She opens her mouth as she does…

Her poodle jaws go around you, gently ‘glomphing’ closed around you as you become essentially just a mouthful of food in her jaws now, causing her cheeks to puff out a little bit…

She lifts her head up to its normal position as her tongue starts tasting you all over.

She appears to really like your taste as you hear her start loudly ‘mmming’ around you.

Her super cleanly kept white teeth also start gently chewing on you as she happily suckles on you, working you towards the back of her mouth.

Warm minty fresh scented breath and equally warm saliva wash over you, as you begin to enter Georgette’s poodle throat. Her tongue pulling the rest of you into her mouth with a wet slurp.

Georgette suddenly swallows you with a wet hard ‘glrk’.

You become just a bulge in her neck as the poodle swallows again with another wet ‘glrlp’.

Her esophagus surrounds you now as you begin to make your way down her gullet...

The bulge you were making in her neck was just about to enter her chest when suddenly it came to an abrupt stop, turns out the fancy collar she was wearing was causing some unplanned swallowing difficulties.

Georgette quickly managed to fix this problem however, by giving you another hard and wet gulp…

With that, you entered Georgette’s body, now just the poodles lunch.

Inside of her slightly bulged out, full gut, her stomach happily began to groan and grumble around you, probably getting itself ready to start digesting soon…

On the outside, Georgette was in a blissful state after having eaten such a deliciously tasty and filling lunch.

Perhaps because she was a poodle, or perhaps because she was currently alone in the house, or even perhaps because in her currently satisfied state she just didn’t really care that much about her manners…Georgette then let out a deep, loud, wet belch of a burp.

Once she finished her deep burp, the full poodle happily sighed around you before she licked her lips for the last bits of your flavour. A smug smile on her face…

She then walked out of the houses kitchen, leaving it behind to go rest and digest her lunch. But not before she smugly let out another smaller burp…once again causing her to lick her lips as, inside, her stomach started to really churn around you…
© Copyright 2021 bill (billy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256425-Georgette-Vore-Short-Story-REMASTERED