*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256605-Lewdery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #2256605
my collection of various NSFW writings.
-College snacks- (M/m foodplay hard-vore)

*November was always the slowest portion of college, the majority of exams were done, now it was just a race to not fuck up the rest of the year.

*It's this situation that a young bunny found himself in.
sitting apon a padded chair, reclined against the fixture with his paws resting apon the polished wooden desk.

*He gently flexed his padded toes whilst his gaze was fixed on his smartphone.
He was checking an order..a container containing a special-order micro.

*Constantly he would refresh his page, checking the Tracking number and everything...it's supposed to show up at the door today.

*-KNOCK KNOCK-

*Well now...what do we have here?
sunlight would glisten apon this bunnies ashy silver fur, and apon his t-shirt, his khakis too...

*The curious lupine would turn the door knob and be greeted with a sight he actually wanted to see.
a familiar German shepherd mailman, carrying a package with the bunnies name on it.

* <MAILMAN> "Package for a Jason laurel?"

* <Jason> *Like routine he would sign the waiver and grab his package.* "Yes sir! thank you so much.."

*<MAILMAN> "Not a problem, you have a good day!"

*The shepherd would make a wave bye before leaving the bunny alone,
Jason would close the door with a gentle -clunk-

*with a brimmed smile exposing his pair of bucked teeth, the dark silver coated male would begin to carefully cut open the cardboard packaging.

*the cage had some writing on its front: "micro dragon: hida, male, from Ryona labs."

* Jason could not help but giggle as he looked down. "Well hello there..."

*What he would see is a nano sized dragon of a soft stature, with soft rounded feathers adorning his head and complimenting
-the dragons shimmering blue scales.

*The dragon would stare on in an aprehension as he stared at the rabbits face, who was larger than the entirety of this dragons body!.

*The grin on jason's face would become even wider as he would slowly and gently open the cage that contained the heasitent specimen.

*<Jason> "Come on now...its alright buddy!..mmmm.." *Slowly but eventually hida would walk his way out the cage the moment
-that a grey paw offered itself as a platform.*

*The paw pads felt like a leather stool..and the fur a welcoming living jungle carpet..

*Before hida would appreciate the view however, his new owner was quick to wrap his hand around the dragons form, encasing limbs-
-, wings, and tail in the process!..all but the head was trapped, not that it mattered at this point.

*The other hand was busy putting the cage and the cardboard box in the trash..he would no longer be needing this.

*<Jason> "I have got to show this to my friends..oh my god you're cute.." *That is when the dragon would see the bunnies smartphone camera-
-pointed at his face, its "eye" making the dragon turn his head away out of instinct.

*Then just like that....he pulled it away...and the hand holding hida would bring itself to the warm shirt of the bunny...hida's scales were-
-brushed gently against the knitted cotton, it wasn't smooth but it wasn't rough either..more of an awkward grit..

*Hida could only meep and groan as he struggled in the bunnies hand..hearing tapping on the glass surface of the phone for what-
-seemed to be forever.

*<Jason> "There we go..Let's see what they vote on.." *That is when the phones purpose would be revealed to hida as it was placed-
-down on the wooden table, out the corner of his slit pupil he could see a poll with an image of himself, but he was unable to see-
-details.

*Time would pass as the silver bunny began to drag the microscopic dragon down from his chest to his belly..to his waistline -
- The musk of the overpowering giant male was making hida struggle but to no avail as this would only serve to tickle jason.

<Jason> "Hehe..Oh you..Poll is about to finish..just you wait.." *As a bit of a punishment, the hand would press down apon a groin -
- bulge, forcing the dragon to take in every scent, feel the heat of flesh...and the pulsing of veins..*

*Hida could only try and cough before he was finally lifted up from his dark musky prison.

*Only to be greeted by the sneering impish grin of an excited perverted lupine, his bucked teeth bigger than the dragons head.*

*Jason's hand would Turn the dragon around, and hida's eyes would focus on the bright screen which forced him to squint.
*That is when hida would see his fate lied out before him, 12% Votes for a crushing session, 28% for a sexual encounter.. and 60% Wanted to see the dragon be eaten on live-stream.

*Hida would light up in his eyes! as an adrenaline would consume every cell, loud reptillian vocalizations of panic and fear!.. but soon a thumb would be jammed onto the micros snout, obscuring his vision and silencing him.*

<Jason> *Now with a sneering accent.* "Now now do not protest..You're fuffiling your purpose little silly...Don't that sound nice?...heheh..." *Reaching around, Hida would only have a brief glimpse of the bunnies pants pocket, before being stuffed into the darkness.

*The weight of the bunnies rear would tightly press apon hida as jason settled back down, squashing him into an immobile fabric prison, where every knit saught to impede struggle.

*Hida could hear countless noises of things being set up..this would go on for ages as he attempts to make his way out..just as he peaked -
- his head out to the surface however..a hand would immediately clasp the dragon's head! almost choking the poor fellow, for a split second -
- the hand let go, only for a jostling motion to dizzy the dragon as his tail was gripped onto.

*Hida could now see what was infront of him!..an open, warm, sauna of a maw lined with saliva and grime covered herbivorous teeth.-
-a tongue would lash out and press itself apon the face of the miniscule dragon..he once again choked on the saliva for a second as his -
- whole world would dissapear into the folds of tastebuds...

"Mmmmm...My viewers are wanting something special..i suggest you play along..." *Jason said with a heavy boom in his voice as hida would struggle against the tongue and the gripping finger.*

*Jason would be stroking his shaft as this was happening..he just could not wait to scratch his itch infront of the camera as he teasingly -
- lifted the dragon past the lips..all whilst giving the audience a good view of the whole ordeal by tilting his maw.*

*The chat was alight...begging for the bunny to "Chew him like a laffy taffy."

*Hida could not see anything at this point as the tongue slashed around and tasted hida.. all of his wriggling would do nothing as he slipped on saliva, but could not slip away from the finger holding onto him.

*Suddenly...the dragon was turned around to where he was now facing outside, and could see the camera from within the bunnies gaping -
- wide maw, He was finally let go! perhaps the giant was simply cruelly playing with him...maybe he had a chance?...

*Nope

*Just as he got his head past the teeth, jason would SLAM down, Parylizing the dragon without damage..*

"Tried to escape?..Naughty.." *The dragon would find the tongue BOUNCING over and over, hida would attempt to grip onto any tastebud he could, but, to no avail, he would fall to his side, where his midsection was caught between teeth.*

-CRUNCH- *Jason had finally closed his mouth apon the dragon, A blood curdling scream would be heard from hida as more and more teeth began to cut past his scales.*

-CRACK- *Bones broke and muscles tore, Hida could feel his very organs falling out and blood spurting from his body! one last flail would be attempted before..

-CRUNCH- The buck teeth would slam down in a second bite..decapitating hida and ending the painful struggle for good, hida barely felt it for a second as consciousness literally bled out.

*Jason continued to chew down apon the former dragon with glee, moaning and slurping in utterly visceral and nasty forum as he continued -
- to jerk himself off.

"nnrrammff.." *Jason would tilt his head back, and open his maw..letting his audience see the gorey soup that was once a blue dragon slide past the tongue and into the gullet below..*

"aahh..fuck yeah..FUCK YEAH!" *In that instance as the bulge dissapeared into his gut, jason would blow his load apon himself...and then he
-Collapsed into his chair with a pleasent smile,...and a stain in his lips..

"I hope you liked that audience.." *he soon said with a pleasured giggle in himself, as he patted his gut..Many users would donate saying -
- things like "Oh i wish that were me! *Heart*" and "Hell yeah! micros deserve that."

The stream was a success..and jason would lay satisfied.

Inside the gut of jason, the remains of hida were being sizzled into a mess, with the flesh and remaining bits of muscle gone, leaving the bones as the only evidence of the crime that had just been commited, evidence that would soon make its way into the intestine.

-A day passed...-

"mrrrpphh...." *Jason would awake from his bed...And get up...he had to finish the job..

*Slowly he would pitter and patter his way through the bathroom door with those light paws of his...a gentle and canter step for such a brutal-
- pervert, He slipped his khakis down to reveal a supple fattened rear end, likely shaped up from the dragons involuntary contribution.

*Jason would only briefly giggle at this, as he squatted apon the toilet bowl seat, his cheeks spread to reveal his taint and his hole.

*A rounded muscular pucker would let out a dry windy 'FFFRRRRPPPHHHH'..before budding open with a solid log.
*The skull of a certain someone would briefly be seen before it along with the rest of the turd was pushed out..and then splashed into the cold murky water of the latrine..

*SPLASH*

*A few more minutes of this passed before jason took a paper to his tail, and added that paper ontop..

*FLUSH..*

*Now the former dragon was to never be seen again..as he is now the remnants of a college snack.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
BarnHouse- Micro Macro Feral Hard crush, hard vore, scat, other.

Infestations are always a problem for the homesteaders who operate their farms, slugs, snails, roaches and rats.

This one farmer however has had a unique problem..Tiny dragons.

Blue. feathered, almost iridescent beings, one would think these would stick out, but then again, most people cannot see 2 feet infront of
them.

This nest of "Hidas" would be situated on the far corner of the stables, arguably the safest location in the entire complex since rats and -
smaller farm animals would avoid the gargantuan equines.

© Copyright 2021 VT_Schaefer (dreekkdouche at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256605-Lewdery