*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2257032-Clever-Mind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Cultural · #2257032
Perception
         Some people feel they are perfect, and what they believe to be is the truth. Some people are focused on understanding and build to understand themselves to thrive.

Perception is never the same for two people. But some people are just manipulative to where they believe their lies. A colony of people thinking the same perception told to them that's far from the truth reminds me of being "cult-like."

I'm happy in my world of peace; no money can ever buy. But if I had a million dollars, I'd use it to bring my peace more life.

Understand yourself first before you judge others. And remember that your judgment placed on others is only a perception of who you are, and how they raise you. Your perception is a collection of your fears, your doubts, your arrogance, your ways, the way they bully you, and how you bully others.

Understand who you are to see different perceptible ways.
© Copyright 2021 AngieB The Author (theangieb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2257032-Clever-Mind