*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2257149-Black-Sabbath
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #2257149
Based on the Black Sabbath hit song and characters.
Black Sabbath

By Shadowgate
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
The Northern Ozzy Village located in the United Kingdom in 1919 was a very advanced village for the time. The villagers got along well. They had running water for bathing, cooking, and laundry. Food was easy to come by. The village had one big school children attended until they were eighteen after which they were declared adults and went off to work in the village.

However things weren’t always peaceful in the village. The village had a group of enemies but throughout the years they didn’t worry about them nor did they expect any trouble.

Then there was the Iron Man who had been mistreated as a boy. He left the village and he went to work hard in other villages. He was well cared for and respected. He grew up to be 6'4" and extraordinarily strong.

But now he has his eye on the village he was born in where he was scorned. He seeks revenge.

He was not the only angry one. There was an old wizard who lived at the top of a mountain thirty miles from the village. He was knowledgeable in black magic. Why he was so angry was not known but the village was always on guard.

The threat the village was not aware of was from that of an evil being known as the Dehumanizer.

So begins the tale of Black Sabbath!

The Wizard stood before the village and said "I will bring chaos upon this rotten village. The people will beg for their lives.”

The Dehumanizer showed up and said "no I've got my eye on this town. Let us join together and we’ll conquer Ozzy Village."


The Dehumanizer laughed and then Iron Man showed up.

"The truth is I intend to take over the village because the fucking wretched people of that village bullied me and betrayed me.”

Iron Man started stomping on the ground.

As Iron Man started stomping so did the fairy’s wearing boots. Although they were called fairys they were anything but fairys. They were angry Germans in boots who pushed their agenda of The Coming Race.

Now all the enemies of the village were united and there would be no hope for the village residents.


THE END

© Copyright 2021 mattdeath (mcv3909 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2257149-Black-Sabbath