*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259089-Tails-Thirst-Sonic-X-Tails-Fanfiction
by TFP
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Comedy · #2259089
I hate Sonic, why did I even make this?
-CHAPTER 1: MENTAL DEFICIENCY-

It was a lonely night for Tails. He just finished masturbating on his pc and now had nothing else to do....so he called Sonic. *Ring....Ring * "Hello?" "Hey Sonic~", said Tails. Sonic then replied, "Sup Tails." "wyd?", responded Tails. "Nothing much, just running" said Sonic. Tails then moans louder than a monster truck. "GET HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Tails. Sonic then replied frantically, "O-okay Tails!" 5 seconds later Sonic bursts into Tails' house and to his surprise, Tails sprung to his knees and started licking Sonic's massive humongous cock , which is now fully erect. Sonic moans loudly. "You like that you dirty hog, don't you~?" said Tails. Tails then hopped on top of Sonic and started licking his itchy balls. "OH SONIC!", screamed Tails. "OH TAILS!", screamed Sonic. 9 months later. Tails went up to Sonic and said, "Sonic, I'm pregananant."

-CHAPTER 2: SONIC'S THIRST-

It was a beautiful afternoon. The sun was crying, the sand was sinking, and the fucking baby wouldn't shut the hell up with it's annoying crying. "Shut it up!", said Sonic, who was screaming at Tails while slouching down in his chair watching ESPN. Tails replied, "I'm sorry, but you chose to FUCK me and then you got me pregnant!" "I'M SORRY WHORE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LICKED MY ITCHY BALLS AND FINGERED MY BUTTHOLE!", screamed Sonic yet again. The baby cries even louder. "Oh look what you did!", yelled Tails. Sonic responded, "What I did?! It's probably crying because of yo ugly ass face!" Tails then gasped and replied, "I'm moving to my fathers!" Sonic slaps Tails as he tries to head for the door, knocking him on his stomach. "AAAA! Sonic! How could you?!", yelled Tails. Sonic then proceeds to beat Tails repeatedly with the baby in his hand. "You like that don't you whore?", said Sonic. "STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING ME!", screamed Tails. Sonic then stomps on Tails as if he was an extra life. Tails begins to bleed. "uwu", said Sonic. Sonic then sticks his massive humongous cock inside of Tails and [Hyperlinked Blocked] him. Tails starts to incoherently scream. "OH YESSSSS!", yelled Sonic. Tails then grabs a gun and aims it towards Sonic. While Sonic is still thrusting, he responds, "You won't shoot me." Tails begins to shake intensely, but finally lets go of the trigger. Sonic's body.....just laying there....bleeding out.....Tails goes into panic mode, he just killed a man, but not just any man, his lover. A few minutes later, he gets finished burying Sonic's body. "Okay so...he just went on vacation and I hadn't seen him since...there's my alibi..", said Tails. He then takes the baby and leaves for Shadow, unaware of what he was about to walk in on.
© Copyright 2021 TFP (bigdaddy06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259089-Tails-Thirst-Sonic-X-Tails-Fanfiction