*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259324-DB-Big-Bad-Bulma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2259324
Bulma finds an uncharted island, & lives her naughty fantasies.
3 years had passed since Goku defeated Piccolo at the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament, & the world was at peace. In West City, Bulma & Yamcha were having another argument, which resulted in another breakup. Bulma, who was very upset & agitated, decided to fly away in her jet to find a place to cool off.

As the sun was setting, she was flying in the sky & over the ocean, she saw a huge island in the distance. She looked on her GPS, & the island wasn’t on it. It was completely uncharted. She flew around the island, but it appeared to be completely deserted. “This will be the perfect place for me to cool off” she said to herself. Bulma landed her jet in a clearing. After exiting her jet and placing it in capsule form, she took a house out of capsule form and went inside to relax.

The next day, Bulma awoke from her slumber. “What a good nights rest that was” she said after she yawned. Afterward, she took a nice shower. While still in a towel, she passed by a tall mirror on her way to the dresser, and after picking a nice pair of panties for her to wear, she went back to the mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror. “Hmm. I’ve been so caught up in having great adventures with Goku, and avoiding Roshi and Oolong, that I never noticed my body.” She took off her towel, exposing her bare body to the mirror. “I’ve never noticed what a great body that I have. My boobs are quite perky. My booty is quite cheeky, and my belly is very smooth.” Then, she remembered that she’s all alone on the island, so she made a decision. “For the rest of my time on this island, I’ll be completely butt naked! I can walk around like this without consequences.” After that, she left the bedroom and to the kitchen to make herself breakfast, and she’d do it completely naked.

When she entered the kitchen, Bulma looked in the fridge for something for breakfast. Her bare butt was sticking up in the air as she bent down. She found what she was looking for: milk. After making herself a nice breakfast of cereal, eggs & bacon, & toast, she was going to sit at the table, but then. “I think I’ll eat breakfast on the kitchen island.” So she did. She sat down on the kitchen island, her legs spread out, & she ate her breakfast. “That was good, but I’m still hungry” she said after she finished. Bulma decided to have a fruit salad. But when she went to make it, she saw that the fruit had gone bad. “Ugh, that stinks! I can’t believe that I didn’t get fresh fruit before I left!” she said while holding her nose, & she disposed of the bad fruit in the garbage disposal. “I guess I’ll have to go outside & find some fruit myself” she said in a slightly irritated tone of voice.

Before exiting the house, Bulma sprayed repellent on her whole body. She grabbed a basket & went to the forest for fruit. Using rocks, she knocked fruit from the tree tops, & placed them in the basket. “That should be enough” she said as her basket was full of fruit. Bulma returned to the capsule house, & after consuming her fruit salad, she thought about what to do next. “Hmm. What to do today” she said as she paced around the living room. “Well, the weather is nice & sunny with not a cloud for miles. I think that I’ll spend the day outside.”

Bulma walked around the outside, still in her bare body. She enjoyed the fresh air, a gentle breeze on her skin, & the sun shining its warm light all around. “This feels very good. The sun, the breeze, & the solitude.” Bulma started skipping along, doing cartwheels & somersaults, & rolling in the grass while laughing happily. She spotted a hot spring, & after checking to make sure that it was safe, went for a nice swim. After said swim, she laid on the ground to let the sun dry her. “I don’t think that I’ve ever had this much fun. I gotta admit, prancing around completely naked feels great! I feel so free!” She then noticed dark clouds in the sky. “Oh shoot! It looks like rain” she said in an annoyed tone of voice. Fortunately, she managed to get back inside the house before the rain started.

Bulma decided to watch television & eat some popcorn. She flipped from channel to channel, looking for something to watch. “Seen it. Seen it. Boring. Dull.” She finally settled for the B movie Attack of the 50 ft. Woman. After finishing the movie, Bulma saw that the rain had stopped, but it was night time. “I just lost most of the day for the rain to stop. Typical.”

As she was getting ready for bed, Bulma was thinking about what to do the next day. She still wanted to explore the island further, but that would mean flying around in her plane constantly. “How can I travel the island without flying in the plane? Ugh, I can’t even think straight. Probably because of that movie that I watched. That woman wasn’t 50 feet tall. She was taller than that. I could’ve been a better actress for that role” she said in an agitated tone of voice.

But then, she stopped pacing around her bedroom. Bulma thought about what she had just said, & an idea popped in her genius brain. “That’s it! I know how I can explore the rest of the island. I’ll make myself taller & become a giantess! No, a monster!” She stood on her bed with a sneaky look on her face. “I’ll make myself bigger. I’ll become the biggest, baddest, most beautiful & butt naked giantess monster in the whole world!!” She laughed at her great idea, but then she stopped. “But how I do that is the question. I’m sure that a good nights rest will give me the energy needed to think.” And Bulma fell asleep in bed, excited to make herself big the next day.

The next day, Bulma was thinking of a way to make herself bigger. “Perhaps I could try the technique that Piccolo used against Goku at the tournament” she said. “But that would require finding him & asking him how to do it, & he’ll never agree to do it. He’d kill me anyway.” She then realized the way to do it: the Dragon Balls. “I suppose that I’ll have to find the Dragon Balls to wish for the power.” After packing her things away in capsule form, she departed the island in her plane, but she’d be back. “Alright then. I’ll find the Dragon Balls, return to the island, & use them to wish for the ability to change my size at will” she said to herself. “I’ll do it at night, so that no one suspects anything. The dark clouds should mix in with the night sky.”

It took 2 days, but Bulma finally found all 7 Dragon Balls. She returned to the island, but waited until night. After the sun went down, & it was night time, Bulma summoned Shenron. “Why have you summoned me? Tell me your wish” said Shenron. Bulma was filled with excitement & started giggling to herself, but then she regained herself. “I wish for the power to change my size at will!” She exclaimed. “It shall be done” said Shenron. A blue aura suddenly surrounded Bulma’s entire butt naked body, & then it disappeared. “There. It has been done. To use your new power, focus your energy & use your thoughts on how you want to change your size. To increase your size, think big thoughts. To decrease your size, think small thoughts. But keep in mind, don’t use this ability too much at any one time. Altering your size will put much stress & pressure on your body.” And with that, Shenron disappeared, & the Dragon Balls scattered across the Earth once more.

Bulma was super excited & started giggling & laughing. “I can hardly wait to use my new power! I’ll become bigger, stronger, & be able to explore this new island! But first, I’ll need a good nights rest.” She went inside her capsule house, had dinner, took a shower, gave herself a manicure and pedicure, went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, & went straight to bed. She was so excited about the next day, that she fell asleep at once.

The next day, after her morning routine, Bulma stepped outside to use her new power. “Alright then. Time to be bigger!” She started giggling & jumping with excitement, but then she stopped & thought. “I’ll have to practice my new power first. I’d better get a safe distance from the capsule house so as not to damage it.” After getting a safe distance away, she began. Bulma closed her eyes, took a deep breath, cleared her mind, & focused. “Think big, think big, think big” she said in a quiet tone of voice. Then it happened.

Bulma started to grow. After a few seconds, she stopped to see the results. “Success! I’ve grown bigger.” But her excitement was short-lived. “I’ve only grown as big as the capsule house. This isn’t good enough. I have to be bigger!” Bulma then focused once again, but this time, she shrunk back to her normal size. “Think small, think small, think small” she said in a quiet tone of voice. After returning to her normal size, Bulma was feeling a little tired. “Changing my size definitely stressed my body. I’ll have to rest for a bit before I try again.”

After a good nap inside her capsule house, Bulma stepped outside to practice her new power once more. She closed her eyes & focused. “Think big, think big, think big” she said to herself. Upon opening then, she saw the results. “I’ve definitely made an improvement. I’m about a few feet taller than the capsule house. And my body doesn’t feel stressed. But this still isn’t enough. I’ve gotta be bigger!” Having had enough waiting, Bulma decided to continue growing. She focused once again, and she grew some more. But she was only twice as big as the capsule house. “No, no no! This isn’t enough! Bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, BIGGER!!” So she kept on growing bigger, & bigger, & Even Bigger! Until finally, when she opened her eyes, she saw the results.

Bulma had grown so big, that she was as big as a skyscraper. “Yes, yes, yes!! I’ve done it! Now this is what I call big!” Her voice was loud & booming. “Now that I’ve grown to my desired size, I can start exploring this island. I’ll start in, that direction” she said pointed to her right. “I better make a mark of some kind, so I don’t accidentally step on the capsule house on my way back.” Using her index finger, she drew an X on the ground in front of the house. “This should do. Now then, on with exploring!”

In a vast clearing of the island, 2 dinosaurs, a T-Rex & a Triceratops, were going at it. But then, they stopped fighting, for they felt the ground tremor. They began to get nervous. The quakes got louder & louder. Then, a huge shadow cast over the 2 dinosaurs, and the source of the quakes landed next to them: a giant foot. It was Bulma, butt naked & now monster-sized giantess. “Sorry about that you 2. You both just keep doing what you’re doing. Have a nice day.” And with that, she went on her way. The 2 dinosaurs looked at each other in a confused expression.

Bulma was enjoying herself. The stomping sound of her giant pretty pedicured feet on the ground as she walked. The nice gentle breeze on every part of her butt naked body. She even began to hum a little tune. Then, she heard a grumbling sound. She stopped for a moment. “What the heck was that” she said in her loud booming voice. Then, the grumbling sound happened again. “Where’s that coming from” Bulma asked as she looked around. Then, she realized the source of the sound: her belly growling because she was hungry. “Oh bother. I guess I am getting a bit hungry” she said as she patted her gigantic tummy. She squatted down, & saw trees with fruit on them. “There’s some fruit for me to eat, but at my current size, it’ll take a lot of it to fill me up. I guess I’ll have to shrink back down to my normal size & eat, so that I won’t be taking a lot of it away from the local wildlife. They gotta eat too.”

So Bulma closed her eyes, focused, thought small thoughts, & successfully shrunk back down to her normal size. “Once I’m done eating, I’ll make myself big again” she said. The fruit on top of the tree was a little high, & there wasn’t anything that she could use to get it down. “I’ll make slightly bigger to get the fruit.” So Bulma did just that, and only made herself as big as the tree, grabbed as much fruit as she needed, shrunk back down to her normal size, & started eating. She didn’t stop until all of the fruit that she’d collected was gone, & nothing was left but the skin & seeds. Bulma’s belly was finally full, & she let out a big belch to prove it. “Excuse me. Ah. That was delicious. I couldn’t eat another bite” she said as she rubbed her belly.

“Well, back to being bigger” said Bulma. She grew back to her gigantic monster size.
© Copyright 2021 DBZfan#1 (mistika2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259324-DB-Big-Bad-Bulma