*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259998-Halloween-Magic-Mishap
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2259998
If you don't like gay sexual themes please turn back now!
"Dude you gotta come I was hoping for us to match."

You sigh looking up at your friend Jake. He was dead set on you both going to his Halloween party as "50's cool dudes" as he put it.

"There's gonna be magic and lots of chicks!" He was practically shaking with excitement, again I sighed.

"Fine... I'll go, but you owe me something in return" I snapped.

Luckily Halloween was on the weekend and plus Jake's parents were out of town for a month so of course he invited college students over too. Everyone was dressed in an array of costumes some more expensive then others while mine was a black leather jacket, white shirt, jeans and boots plus my slicked back dirty blonde hair. I walked in and there was Jake dressed almost the same except for he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Dude you made it... Your just in time Rex is about to start his magic show." Rex was this guy Jake met up at the college who could do creepy kinds of magic. During the performance some college girls started to hold onto me and make. This was awesome, then for his finale he gave us all who were watching a silk black cloth to cover our heads, I was skeptical but Jake would have called me a pussy for not trying. Suddenly Rex started chanting some words then screamed before we all could remove our cloths a guy ran in and shouted "cops... Run!"

Suddenly everyone booked it and I was about to dart but someone grabbed me and we went upstairs. It must have been Jake, then I heard him go back downstairs as I heard sirens outside. I decided I was gonna leave too, I mean it was Jake's party. I grabbed the cloth and pulled it off, suddenly I realized that the cloth was super heavy, I set it on jake's bed and pick it up again.

I jumped back there was some guys head, it almost looked real, wait... That was my head, but it couldn't be I could still see. I grabbed for my head only for there to be thin air and a smooth skin topped stump on what must be my neck. I ran to the bathroom and sure enough was my headless body, I heard slow footsteps and Jake call out. "Oh shit I can't let him find my head" I thought as I walked back in trying to hurry, there was Jake almost. It was his body but no head not even in his hands. He pulled out his phone and typed "Shit I didn't think Rex's magic was real. I can't find my head can you help me?"

I grabbed my head hoping it would magically reattach but to no avail. I set it down on his desk and walked with my best friends headless body. Each room was a mess, litter and possessions thrown about. After several hours of clean up and searching we instead of finding Jake's head instead found a drunk passed out jock body that was fully nude and some nerds head. Which they happily went home together. I went inside to tell Jake, but he was gone. I went upstairs to find his door shut, I opened it to reveal Jake on his bed pantless, ramming his dick into the back off my heads neck. My sudden anger was replaced with arousal, I walked up and before he could try to explain what he was doing. I pulled my worthless head off and threw it into his trash can and pressed my stump against his leaking shaft.

With a *POP* his cock slid inside. Finally any possession of my head was gone, this was more important. Jake sat up and grabbed my shoulders and began slamming deep and hard trying to fill me with his seed. I grabbed his soft ass and let him plow me as hard as he could. Finally after some rough pounding I felt what must be his hot cum shoot into my throat even deeper. Suddenly he pulled out with another *pop* and leaned back. I crawled over him and cuddled my best friend. I hoped Rex wouldn't try to fix this.

Quietly and with an evil grin Rex stood in the door way holding Jake's dormant head.
© Copyright 2021 GingerHorse (jeffbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259998-Halloween-Magic-Mishap