*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260798-Concoction-for-Copulation-pg-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2260798
from the Gyration Delegation
Concoction for Copulation
page 7


walbiteasel starts to make hisself a little more comfortable. but before he can completely settle in he goes over to the refrigerator and opens it. hes looking for something to drink. he reaches his hand inside and the hand starts bypassing some of the more mysterious-looking items. not much of an appetizing selection. he decides to grab a half-empty bottle. then he shuts the door. after that he twists off the cap and finishes whatevers left of the drink. then, after a deep burp, he just sets the bottle down so it can basically blend in with the rest of the mess.
then hes off to the bathroom. but before he reaches it hes greeted by his dog who goes over to him.
he reaches down and gives him a brief pat on the head.
and he says, _....and hello to you too pubic..._
and then into the bathroom he goes. he lifts the seat and starts using the toilet and he tries not to miss. and hes almost-nearly successful. after he exits he plops down to take a load off. thats when the dog, almost as if he were trained to do so or something, picks up a dvd in his mouth and starts to bring it over to walbiteasel.
and walbiteasel says, _....pubic...what is this??..._
then he takes it and holds it up and looks at it. the first thing he notices is the brand name.
he reads it aloud, _.....uhh.....the frisky phallusworm productions...._
then he gives it his rating, _.....hmmmm....not a bad brand....not bad at all.....but the production isnt as good as it used to be..._
unimpressed he then frisbees it back into the heap.
then he says to pubic, _....how about we try another one?.._
but before pubic can even try to retrieve one walbiteasels phone starts to ring.
© Copyright 2021 GyrationDelegation (gyrationnation at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260798-Concoction-for-Copulation-pg-7