*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261802-202am
by Alina
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #2261802
2:02am is a short horror story about how one girl's fears drive her mad.
Trigger Warning! This story contains:

-arachnophobia, fear of spiders
-hemophobia, fear of blood
-autophobia, fear of being alone
-death

(This is my first story/ post here, so excuse my errors! Thank you!)



I went to bed at 8:30pm. It was a very cold night, the last day of fall. It was raining. I woke up and looked at my clock. It was 2:02am. I heard a loud gunshot. It sounded like it was inside. I tip- toed to my closet and hid. I held my breath and realized I left my phone by my bed. I tip- toed back. Something crawled over my foot, it felt like it had over 4 legs. I brushed off the feeling of fear. I went back to finding my phone. I found it and ran back to the closet. I was too loud. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I called the police and crawled out my window. I went up on the roof and hid in my treehouse. I trembled as I heard a few of my picture frames break. I heard a scream- my mom. After that scream was silence.
I ran to my friend's house. I ran until I got lost. I was very scared of being alone… at night… with no one to help me…
I must’ve passed out because I was in a house. I didn’t know what to do. I looked around. The walls were a pretty strawberry red. I tried to stand up, but I couldn’t. I fell over and hit my head hard. I realized the walls were not red… with paint… It was blood. I was terrified. The house that had looked almost friendly and cozy now was a scene right from a horror movie! I watched as a small door opened. It was the height of a small dog. I watched in horror as a cluster of spiders crawled out. They came over to me. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I had to sit and watch as blood splattered from the ceiling and spiders came to me, ready to kill me.
I managed to escape, I don’t remember how. It’s all in the past. My doctor tells me it was just a big hallucination. That my parents were screaming at me to wake up, my mom and dad remember it that way too. I think it was all just a bad dream. Sometimes, when I wake up at 2:02am, I can hear gunshots and screaming. I also hear glass shattering and footsteps. I just go back to sleep. My doctor says that it would help if I had a spider pet, a nice spider, to make me feel safer or better. My spider is named Herold. Herold is a nice spider. At 2:02am, He sometimes crawls out and tries to bite me. Herold is not a nice spider. Herold needs to suffer. Herold needs to…

D I E D I E

D I E D I E

D I E D I E
© Copyright 2021 Alina (alinawrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261802-202am