*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262315-New-Love-Defined-in-Luminosity
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #2262315
I first met you in this way.A Luminous writing of your name,then I listened.
It was communication technology device that makes your presence easier to me.I changed a lot of it.Lights on you make you clear to me.When I was a teenager I took photos in flash fronted studios.One day I had to take a repeated shot,and after that I feel something unusual.Generally intensive light pauses normal eyesight for a few second.I started to think.Now I have idea on how external lights can affect neural impulses and mental ability.It is also hypnotic if frequency,intensity and the device system is rigged.Now a days I can assure you a lot mental choice can be rigged by camera and lights on you.It can also be seductive.That notion guides me to think about you.Day by day it has increased.I tried something to decorate the situation around you.You spend a lot of time with light and in front of camera. Thats why I like the luminous way to make you feel special.It is a healthy way to see you and I feel realy romantic about you.Will you consider my luminous energetic way?
© Copyright 2021 ideaink (sudipta2021 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262315-New-Love-Defined-in-Luminosity