*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262477-Bimbo-Ring
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2262477
A couple have their first anniversary but one of the gifts has a magical element
Barbara and Johnny sat on the roof of his house looking up at the stars,they didn't have a lot of money so this was the most romantic thing they could think of, even if some people would consider it a little boring for a first anniversary. The two had known each other for a nearly a decade being neighbours they practically grew up together.

Barbara was the typical girl next door archetype, she was sort of a tomboy in her younger years but by the time she turned 17 she was a beautiful young woman, her hazelnut brown hair, green eyes, a slim petite frame with perky B cup breasts and a flat butt. She was quite assertive and always very opinionated and very shy about her body since she hit puberty, wearing baggy clothes, even right now she had a pair of navy jeans and a red sweater with a black puffy coat over it.

Johnny on the other hand was quite athletic being on the football team he was very keen on exercise, he had black hair and green eyes. He was usually kind but had a bit of a temper he had known Barbara so long and was excited for their anniversary just waiting for the chance to give her a gift, he'd been wanting to have sex for the first time but she was still shy after all these years, it hurt but he knew it was her choice at the end of the day.

He turned to her with a smile as he took a small ring box out of his pocket "Look I know we said no gifts but I saw this and couldn't resist" he said unveiling a silver ring with a pink gem in its center.

Barbara looked at it delighted of course part of that was her faking appreciation, because the gesture was to nice she slid the ring on and gave him a smile meanwhile in her head she was thinking uhh this thing is hideous did he really think I'd like it.. "I love it babe" she gave him a kiss before leaving to head home which was just across the street.

He saw her off, Johnny was delighted he finally gave her the ring although he may have left out some details, in his ulterior motives the ring was from some weird shop he'd never heard of and was said to boost libido, normally he wouldn't believe such nonsense but 3 of his friends swear they all bought stuff from their before and it worked, he didn't want Barbara to be a complete nymphomaniac but just be a bit more sexual.

As Barbara went to sleep she looked to the ring and went to take it off but she was so tired all of a sudden and then didn't even remember what she was doing shrugging it off she just climbed into bed and went to sleep.

She woke up feeling super refreshed and went over to the bathroom as she saw her reflection she gasped, "why do I have makeup on" Barbara was confused it was subtle but definitely their she tried washing it off using makeup remover nothing worked she sighed and decided she was out of options, when she noticed her nails were also painted. "The hell is going on, I don't remember doing any of this" she pondered the situation before realising she was going to be late to meet Johnny, running to grab some clothes and put them on it was odd they felt way tighter, they must have shrank in the wash that was the only explanation right?

After getting the her jeans and sweater on she went to grab a coat before stopping herself she'd normally cover her body up but I guess it was kinda warm today she'd be fine without it, heading out she felt more confident it was weird she was walking on air, then she walked past some guy and she clearly caught his attention, or her ass did? Now that was weird she wasn't ugly but her ass was far from prominent it was her least obvious feature but this guy clearly liked it, hating being stared at like that she'd normally go yell at the guy but today she'd try something different. She bent down to 'pick' something up and gave him a good view, she hadn't really thought through how this taught him a lesson and she wouldn't get to as a large ripping could be heard. Her jeans had ripped revealing far more then she wanted.

Panicking Barbara ran into a bear by clothes shop freaking out "How did this happen I always buy a size up just to be safe" she rushed through grabbing the first articles of clothing that she could find. When she finally got to a changing room she looked at the clothes she had grabbed they were to big not to mention not something she'd ever wear, she had a variety of shorts with the only things covering her legs being black leather pants, then she had also grabbed and assortment of bras and thongs. Also some tank tops.

The only crossover between the items is the fact she'd never wear them, she sighed as she realised she had little choice since her dash the store had ripped her jeans even more so she grabbed the leather pants and noticed despite the fact they should be to big they actually felt tight. She examined her lower half only to come to the terrifying realisation her ass was massive her hips and things also gained noticeable increases with her waist shrinking. "what the hell why do I look like this" she was unsure what to do apart from just get out of the store, but she then heard similar ripping sounds coming from her top sure enough after taking it off her breasts had gone from perky B cups to massive E cups as she grabbed them it was clear they'd grown in sensitivity as well.

A few moans later she'd put on a new bra and pink tank top she felt ridiculous like a complete bimbo she took one last look in the mirror before paying. She felt wrong especially since she'd spent nearly a years salary on all those clothes but I guess it felt nice to treat herself. She continued down the street debating if she even wanted to see Johnny but decided on yes as he'd probably like the changes. She was lost in thought as some people behind her were clearly talking about her "look at her she is shameless walking around in that with her breasts practically hanging out and that ridiculous blonde hair"

Blonde hair?! Now that was a surprise were they crazy she didn't have... Barbara turned to a shop window and sure enough she was standing their with platinum blonde hair. She was speechless how did this happen how did all of this happen then it hit her, the ring. She now had to see Johnny running she tried removing it but that only made things worse as she did she grew taller her thong Morphing into a g string with the strings peeking out of her leather pants. Her tank top no shrinking as the words barbie appear in silver glitter writing, it became very low cut. She stopped realising what it was doing.

She was nearly there she felt her face burn as her lips puffed up and increasingly heavy layers of makeup were applied, she freaked out "no this is like totes bad" her speech pattern began to change as her body gained a slight tan, Barbara could feel it her body becoming more sensitive her mind slowly being succumbed by sex. "No Barbara doesn't like want her titties out or people to se her ass she wants..." she rounded a corner and saw Johnny "in Barbie wants a dick in her pussy like right now! " she ran up and began making out with Johnny all her remaining intelligence left Barbara leaving only the sex crazed bimbo known as Barbie.

The ring slid off her finger and an inscription inside read The more respressed the lust the greater the release
© Copyright 2021 Shinyman XD (godbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262477-Bimbo-Ring