*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262734-Sonic-Adventure-The-Beginning-of-Chaos
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #2262734
This story is based off of Sonic Adventure, rewriting it for my style.
The story begins in Station Square at night, a bustling city, which is full of life, and overflowing with activity from residents. Sonic is walking along the streets at night, when all of a sudden, as he turns the corner, police cars gather around the area, surrounding him. "What's going on here?" Sonic asks, scratching his head, then shrugging. A strange monster appears before them, as it drops from the air onto the area where Sonic is standing. This makes Sonic jump back in surprise, although he soon regains his composure, and is now ready to fight, assuming a fighting stance against the monster. "Woah! Who are you? Doesn't matter, you're still gonna get a beatdown, by who? BY ME!" He says, as he clenches his fists, and starts punching the air, practicing. "Ready to fight, you beast?" Sonic says, angered. The monster stands idle before him, not even moving, as Sonic tries running towards it to attack it, but is then knocked back. "Looks like there's some kind of strange forcefield around it. Hmmm...." He ponders, as he looks for a solution. Tails flies high above the city, approaching Sonic. "Hey, Sonic!" Tails yells, excited to see his friend, ready to help him in this predicament he's found himself in. "Hey, Tails, ready to help me fight this monster?" Sonic asks, hoping his friend will accept. "Of course I will, Sonic. If any danger gets in the way, I'll always be there to help you." Tails says, as he lands on the ground, walking over to Sonic. The two fist bump, as they both assume a fighting stance, ready to fight the liquid monster, who is menacingly standing there idle. "Ready for a beatdown, you water monster?" Sonic asks. The monster stands there idle, not saying anything. "Alright, you asked for it!" Sonic and Tails start running towards the monster, as they get ready an attack. Tails picks Sonic up in the air, as Sonic jumps out of his arms, and preform a mid-air Spin Dash. He charges it up, and then attacks the monster, charging forward in his ball form. The monster goes down in one hit, as it dissolves down back into it's liquid state, similar to water. Sonic and Tails walk towards the monster, as it moves towards the sewer drain, and it then hides inside the sewer. "Where'd he go?" Sonic asks, looking down the sewer. "I'm not sure." Tails replies, as they both walk away. "Well, doesn't matter. As long as that thing is gone, we'll be fine, and everything will be good." Sonic says, walking on the sidewalk with Tails. They reach the main part of Station Square, as they go past a corner. They see the hotel. They decide to walk towards it, and go inside. Once inside, Sonic and Tails meet up with Knuckles and Amy, who are wondering where they have been this entire time. Sonic explains what happened, as Tails does some calculations. Knuckles and Amy theorize what it could be, given the description of the monster. Sonic thinks since it has the appearance as it was made of water. Tails then chimes in, using his calculations as proof that he is made of water, as his physics are the same as those of rubber. Tails goes through the monster's list of abilities. The monster's name is Chaos, named after the legendary 7 Chaos Emeralds. Legend says that if the monster retrieves all seven of them, it is able to transform into a big monster-like form, which is capable of destroying entire cities. All of them react to the information worriedly, and run off to look for the Chaos Emeralds, as if they don't, then the monster will be released. Reading further, the legend also says that Chaos' spirit has been trapped inside the Master Emerald for the past few 500,000 years. Tails gets relayed information that Dr. Robotnik, who Sonic and Tails nicknamed Eggman, due to his egg-like shape, had released the monster through the method of using the Master Emerald, with the intent to destroy Station Square, and then build Eggmanland over the city's ruins, as he would finally rule the world. Everyone is shocked when they learn of this information, expressing they need to move quickly, or else Eggman will have the world in the clutches of his hands. Sonic runs along to the beach with Tails, as the rest of them split up, searching for all 7 of the Chaos Emeralds before Dr. Eggman or Chaos get them. After running through Emerald Coast, Sonic retrieves the first Chaos Emerald. Tails then asks Sonic if he would like to come to the Mystic Ruins with him by train, where his workshop lies. Sonic accepts the proposal for the trip, as they arrive at the train station. "The train for the Mystic Ruins will be departing soon." The female PA system worker announces over the loudspeaker. Sonic grabs Tails' hand. "Tails, we need to hurry." Sonic says, as Tails starts running alongside Sonic up the stairs to the train, before they are too late. They go inside the train, and arrive just in time. The train departs as all passengers, including Sonic and Tails, are inside. They take a seat, sitting next to each other, chatting. After a few minutes, the train arrives at their destination. "The train has arrived at the Mystic Ruins jungle, as our first destination." The worker announces, as Sonic and Tails walk to the doors of the train, about to get out. They walk out of the doors, as they walk down the stairs of the area connecting the Mystic Ruins to the train back to Station Square. They then walk up some more steps, as they finally encounter Eggman in his Egg Mobile. "If it isn't Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles Tails Prower, my two life-long mortal enemies." He announces, as he pushes a button inside the cockpit, as two missile holders pop out of both sides, ready to fire. "Now, prepare to die." Dr. Eggman says menacingly, as he is ready to fire his weapons.




The End.
© Copyright 2021 Dayton Johnston (sanicboi74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262734-Sonic-Adventure-The-Beginning-of-Chaos