*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262903-A-Night-of-Passion-for-Walses-Twins-Ch3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2262903
Connected twins Sieglinde and Siegmund physically beget their heroic son Siegfried.
(... continued)

Chapter 3: Siegfried’s Conception


The moon shone on Siegmund and Sieglinde through the hole that the semi-god’s cum had made in the ceiling. The twins awoke at exactly the same time. Sieglinde slowly stood up, still a little shaky on her feet. She knelt beside Siegmund and tenderly cradled his head. “Oh Brother, my beloved brother, how I adore you!”
“How I adore you!” said the young but already battle-hardened hero (hardened in battles for justice, e.g. saving a young girl from forced marriage), love-sick and love-struck in his sister’s arms. He raised a hand and gently caressed her cheek. She gave him a long, deep kiss, but then stood up, fully awake and ready for action. Through their mental and spiritual link, she reminded him that what had just happened was just a warm-up.
The fire of desire leapt into Siegmund’s eyes, and he sprang to his feet. “Yes, let me finally make you my bride, sister!”
With his dick completely hard and erect again, imposingly pointing upward and forward at Sieglinde, he approached her. She, however, turned away and went to pick up her brother’s magical sword, Nothung, the gift from their father.
Elated as she still was from the orgasm she had shared with her twin, she felt a playful mood for the first time that evening. She raised the sword high and said, “Dear brother, we love one another, but how can you make me a mother before getting back the means to protect us? I think that before you stick that sword of yours inside me, you should take this one back.”
Feeling the cheerfulness his sister felt and seeing her act accordingly, Siegmund became happy, even happier than he had been before. He chuckled and smiled. Then, Sieglinde felt a little mischief in her twin, and a moment later saw a glint of mischief in his eyes.
“Come here!” he said and ran at his sister.
She ran away from him and laughed. Almost immediately she stopped in her tracks, and so did her brother. “Wait,” she said, “I’m not sure the sleeping potion I gave Hunding is enough. Let me play it safe and cast a sleeping spell on him so that we can love each other to our hearts’ content.”
She did as she said, and a moment later, Hunding was guaranteed to be fast asleep for several hours no matter what happened in the hall or around it. And that was necessary, as you’ll soon see. That done, Sieglinde ran away with the sword, laughing heartily for the first time in many years. Siegmund chased her around the tree, across the hall, and around the tree again. It brought back memories of when they had played as children.
Seeing that Siegmund would catch her soon, Sieglinde changed her tactics. She climbed up the tree in Hunding’s hall, still as nimble as when she was a little girl. Only moments later, her brother arrived at the tree’s trunk, but she dealt him kicks to prevent him from climbing up, laughing the whole time.
“Wait until I get you!” said Siegmund, who had joined his sister laughing.
The siblings continued their playful fight for a while until Siegmund appeared to give up. He sat down under the tree in feigned sullenness and looked up at the dainty beauty standing on a branch beyond the reach of his cock. Well, not really, for he knew of his great firepower with which he could easily shoot his seed into her vagina from afar, but that wasn’t the point. He wanted to bury his manhood in her womanhood, feel her tightness around him, and unite with her in body just as he already was one with her in soul, which he had always been and always would be – it was part of who he and his twin-sister were.
Sieglinde daunted him. “Hey womb-fellow, you won’t put a child in my womb if you remain down there doing nothing.”
Siegmund thought up an idea to get his dick to its yearned-for destination after all. He willed himself not to leak anything to her through their supernatural bond, and she was too busy taunting him to notice that anything was amiss. Siegmund pretended to disappointedly stomp away and out of the house. Sieglinde admired her brother’s slender but muscular build as she saw him apparently leave her alone. She assumed that he would come back in a moment, admit defeat and expect her to graciously give him back his sword and allow him to take her as his bride. But she wouldn’t let that happen. She wouldn’t let him take her. She would make love to him. And so she also formed a plan.
As soon as Siegmund was out of his sister’s sight, he went back to the house from another angle and climbed on it. He knew, of course, that he’d made quite a hole in the hall’s roof with his semen, and he intended to come over the roof, jump through that hole and descend upon his twin from above. He quietly crept on the roof toward the hole, careful not to make a sound to alert his sister. But when he looked around from his vantage point, he saw something worrying in the distance. Blessed with unusually good eyesight, he could make out small silhouettes of armed men forming a wide circle around the house. That paranoid Hunding! He thought. The guards posed no immediate threat because they were quite far away. Even though the moon was shining, it took Siegmund’s especially good eyesight to spot them. However, they would make any attempt at eloping with his sister considerably harder than he had thought.
Meanwhile, Sieglinde was following her plan. She laid Nothung between some small branches and walked onto a bough that stretched to a place near the hole her brother had blasted into the ceiling. She sprinted on the branch toward the hole, and when being at just the right distance, she jumped at exactly the right angle. Straight as a spear and fast as an arrow, she flew through the hole and stealthily landed a few yards further on the roof. She looked around and was surprised to see her brother also standing on the roof quite a distance away from her with his back to her. She froze so as not to alert him, but her thrill at seeing him gave her away through their link. Siegmund turned around and grinned. “Seems we can’t trick each other, huh?”
“Yeah, seems so,” said Sieglinde as she and her brother let each other know, in a mental flash, their previous intentions to surprise the other.
They ran to each other and embraced, and Siegmund swirled his beloved around. Sieglinde, however, being his eternal twin, knew what he was up to. He was attempting to hide troubling thoughts from her, but she pried into his mind and found out what they were. While still being swirled around, she saw the wide circle formed by Hunding’s guards, who in the meantime had been reinforced by many watchdogs. When Siegmund finally let her down again, she said: “Beloved brother, don’t worry, we’ll find a way to elope against all odds if the two of us hold together, as we always do. Now don’t stand there with a limp shaft and keep me waiting. Get going and let me unite with you alright, and perhaps the solution to our problem will become apparent to you.” She winked.
Siegmund’s grave expression brightened. His sister hid her plan from him and prevented him from thinking it up himself, for he, like her, was very smart and unsurpassed in intelligence by gods, dwarves, elves or Men. However, he knew, as only a brother knows about his eternal twin sister, that she had a good one, and that was enough for him.
“Alright, let’s change this sorry state of my manhood!” He glanced down as his currently limp penis.
Sieglinde smiled. She stood in front of her brother and turned her back to him. Siegmund wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. He grabbed her perky breasts and squeezed them gently, which was the most he’d done to them so far.
“Don’t worry, I’m your sister, so I’m strong,” said Sieglinde.
“These hands grip swords of steel,” warned Siegmund.
“Yes and these breasts exceed steel in strength. They’ll need it if they are to feed our child,” retorted Sieglinde.
So Siegmund tightened his grip on his twin’s breasts, but even so, they kept their beautiful shape and didn’t deform.
“What’s that? Can’t you knead your sister-bride’s breasts?” said Sieglinde with a grin.
The challenge heightened Siegmund’s desire, and he bucked his hips. Sieglinde worked her thighs on his penis, and in no time, it was straight and hard again and poked out between her legs just under her pussy which got wetter by the minute. She looked down at the object of her desire, which was already spurting out pre-ejaculate with considerable vigor. With a content smile on her lips, she closed her eyes and enjoyed her brother’s ministrations and his hot breath on her neck and shoulders. Siegmund now squeezed Sieglinde’s breasts with more force than he would normally need to hold a sword’s hilt when parrying a strike, and finally, he was able to thoroughly knead them, though they always tended to spring back to their original shape and immediately did so once Siegmund rested his hands for a second. He also pinched her small, very pointed nipples, but they were too hard to deform.
“That’s more like it,” said Sieglinde and moaned in pleasure.
After reading about the firmness of Sieglinde’s breasts, you may now wonder about their firepower. You know that it must be great, but you’d maybe like to know just how great it is. If so, you’ll find your question answered in the next chapter, but don’t be surprised if it surpasses your wildest dreams.
Sieglinde continued to enjoy Siegmund’s ministrations and was a bit disappointed when he suddenly pulled his cock from between her legs and stopped his amorous activities, but she knew why. Siegmund turned her around and looked into her eyes. “It’s time we do it,” he said.
“Yes, oh, yes,” she said as she buried her head between his head and shoulder and commenced to desirously kiss his neck. Then, she suddenly pulled back in sudden semi-serious doubt and said, “No, Siegmund, we can’t.”
“What?!” Siegmund said taken aback.
“It’d be incest, and Wotan, the king of gods and men himself has decreed that incest is a heinous crime to be severely punished.”
“But this isn’t ordinary incest. This is twincest, and oh, it feels so right!”
He drew her in for a kiss, but she pulled back.
“We’ll still be punished nevertheless. Even the sibling Vanir gods Freia and Froh had to dissolve their engagement because of the Aesir gods’ law and the decree of the Aesirs’ king, lord of gods and Men. Moreover, we’re committing adultery.”
“No, we aren’t committing that disgusting act, which is worthy of hefty punishment, for a forced marriage, such as the one you’re in with Hunding, is not a true marriage. You’re my bride, sister, and the bride should by rights make love with her true husband, her brother, her soulmate.”
“You don’t have to argue that with me, but with Fricka, queen of the gods, and your words would fall on deaf ears. Although in truth we aren’t committing a crime, the gods will punish us both nonetheless for the sake of keeping their power.”
Upon hearing these words, Siegmund stood straight and vowed, “I solemnly swear by my love for Sieglinde, my twin sister, and by the gods and semi-gods that I shall take any punishment which would otherwise befall Sieglinde!”
Sieglinde was shocked. She so often anticipated her brother’s thoughts. She so easily could have been able to stop her brother from making that vow. Yet at exactly that time, she didn’t pay attention due to her excitement at the thought of receiving her twin’s seed in her womb. She wanted to undo his oath, but what’s done can’t be undone. Her head drooped, and she lost all will to continue with the lovemaking.
“Sieglinde, my kin twin and soul twin”, said Siegmund, “what have I made this vow for? To be able to be with you, of course, to unite with you, to make life with you. If we don’t finally melt together to have a child, my oath will be for naught. Besides, even if I die, I’ll still be together with you forever, ‘cause we share one and the same soul.”
He grabbed his sister and smothered her in kisses, and he didn’t stop until he had reignited the flame of desire in her heart. She acted faster than he had expected. As soon as her spirits were up again, she swung her hips back, tensed her muscles, and then thrust her pelvis forward, aiming her vagina directly at her brother’s penis. But just before the two genitals touched, Sieglinde suddenly braked her pelvic assault.
“Oh, no!” she said. “It’s my problem again. I’m simply too excited.”
Her pussy had constricted severely due to her hyper-excitement. Siegmund wanted to still go ahead with the act, but Sieglinde stopped him. “I think it’s no use. When it constricts like that, even if I were married to a god, he couldn’t penetrate me.”
She was right, and she had told that to Hunding once, but he had just snickered and retorted that his fucking-power rivaled that of gods and that he would thus prove her wrong. But he wasn’t able to penetrate her, and no other husband, even if he were a high god, would have been able to – except ... well, that’s what this story is about.
“That’s true”, said Siegmund, “but I’m you spirit brother. Here, let’s give it a try.”
He slowly moved forward until the tip of his rod almost touched Sieglinde’s hyper-tight entrance. Sieglinde was about to sigh when something wonderful occurred. From the opening of her urethra, a load of female pre-ejaculate shot out and directly at Siegmund’s cock, covering it from tip to root and also covering the closed door of Sieglinde’s vagina. Some of it even fell on Siegmund’s face, and some flew over his head. And then, the extraordinary happened. Sieglinde’s vagina relaxed to welcome her brother’s dick and sprinkled the cock’s whole length with vaginal fluid.
She looked down at their genitalia in amazement, then up at her brother with wide eyes. “This has never occurred before. Come, be quick ere it closes again,” she said, her voice vibrating with thrill.
Siegmund didn’t have to be told that twice. Gently but immediately, he pushed his twitching dick forward and into his twin’s steaming hot and incredibly tight vagina. Sieglinde helped by also pushing forward and by actively pulling it in with powerful undulations of her vaginal and related muscles. Siegmund got giddy as he saw his manhood disappear inside his sister’s womanhood and felt her welcoming folds. Sieglinde almost swooned from the same sight and from the sensation of being stretched by the incoming spear. They intentionally kept some of their feelings to themselves instead of sharing them with each other through their magical link, knowing that they would surely fall over if they did.
It was a strange feeling for them to be so overwhelmed. They were actually very intellectual and poetic persons in addition to Siegmund being a warrior for justice and Sieglinde a helper of weak servants and helpless little creatures like bugs, who she protected from being stepped on whenever she could. On his travels, Siegmund had thought up a new poetic style and Sieglinde a new song style which she’d taught Hunding’s servants, and the siblings had shared these with each other through their sacred connection, so that Siegmund often sang songs in the woods in Sieglinde’s style, and Sieglinde often made poems in her brother’s style. Being together in mind, they had also invented brand new logical and linguistic ideas as only demigods and gods can. And there was more.
But now, their otherwise so colorful minds had gone almost blank. Siegmund didn’t think of complex logical stuff. All his thoughts revolved around that one thing: making his sister pregnant. Only she was able to do that to his thoughts and so completely occupy his mind with such a simple matter as filling her with his seed. Sieglinde similarly thought about nothing but getting pregnant with her and her brother’s child.
Siegmund had finally pushed his sword into her sheath to the hilt. They were finally having passionate, fiery, full-fledged twincestuous sexual intercourse. Both stood still in awe for a moment. The moon god Mani surrounded them with a curtain of light that let only benevolent eyes see them. Siegmund embraced Sieglinde and began kissing her, and she kissed back and wrapped her legs around his waist to pull herself even closer onto him. He carried her on nothing but his hard shaft and used his hands to caress her shoulders, neck and head.
Then, things occurred fast. Sieglinde loosened her legs, Siegmund drew his shaft out of his twin’s pussy, and she helped him by pushing out with undulations of her vagina. So forceful had she pushed him out that she swung back 180° from the recoil, holding on to her twin’s shoulders as a pivot, and so came to make a handstand on him. Then, she swung back down and crashed onto his penis. An episode of frantic lovemaking ensued. Siegmund screwed and drilled and penetrated Sieglinde’s vagina like a jackhammer, and only her sheath was able to withstand this ferocious attack. Her pussy squeezed his penis like a hydraulic press, but his dick was as good and strong a spear as his father’s unstoppable spear Gungnir, and it was able to resist the pressure and not be crushed. Loads of pre-cum from both partners flew through the air and all over them. Gasps and moans and cries of joy and ecstasy filled the air, mixed with fast panting and declarations of infatuation. The twins’ passionate sex reached the verge of its climax after only half a minute or so; but in that time, Siegmund had completed over a thousand incredibly powerful thrusts into his sister, each one met by an equally powerful thrust of hers.
As they were on the verge of climax, they both froze. Sieglinde’s eyes were wide with worry. She was too out of breath to speak, but through the connection, she told her brother that she was anxious about having his gun unleash its main load with such devastating force in her vagina. After all, he’d blasted a hole in the roof. He telepathically reassured her to trust in her pussy.
Then, the dam broke, and the heavy artillery went off. Siegmund fired off his endless-appearing ammunition as Sieglinde fired hers. The siblings were thrown away from each other from the power of the explosion at first, but their love for each other was so strong that they managed to get back together and unite their genitals once more. Yet in that brief moment that their guns had been shooting together into the sky, liquid projectiles from both siblings had fused and flew into the world of the gods as united drops.
Sieglinde forced herself not to scream as the stream of her brother’s semen relentlessly battered the inside of her pussy. In spite of the onslaught, the opening of her womb remained steadfast and kept shut in order to give all of Siegmund’s sperm cells an equal chance of fertilizing Sieglinde’s mature ovum. Her pussy also flung a lot of vaginal fluids with great force against the incoming projectiles to slow them down. Siegmund, too, was hard tested by the ray of his sister’s squirting and female ejaculation which would have pierced the skin of anyone other than him and even cut through bone like a laser-sword.
“Siiieeegmund!!!” and “Siiieeeglinde!!!” cried both lovers together as they came so extremely hard.
When Siegmund had finally drained his precious load into his twin, Sieglinde’s cervix opened. Siegmund’s sperm cells raced each other to Sieglinde’s mature ovum literally at least as fast as divine lightning, and in less than the blink of an eye, the world-changing hero Siegfried was conceived.
When that had been achieved, Siegmund retracted his cock from his sister’s pussy. The latter was full with a high pressure mixture of the brother’s semen and the sister’s vaginal fluids, but it was so strong that Sieglinde could use it to make an airtight seal around her brother’s penis and then close completely, holding the mixture inside.
“Now, dear brother, let me show you the solution to our little problem with the guards,” said Sieglinde with a mischievous grin. She opened her pussy, and out gushed a jet of seminal and vaginal fluid. So great a thrust did it produce that it propelled Sieglinde upward into the air. She sped skyward like a rocket and, after reaching an impressive height, commenced flying around, aiming the cum-jet to navigate. Siegmund smiled as he saw her pass in front of the moon.
“Great idea!” he loudly whispered to her. Though she was much too far away to hear him, he knew that she would receive his praise through their bond.
Sieglinde flew around a bit haphazardly because although her aim by itself was perfect, the high-pressure stream was still difficult to control. Then, she sped down straight at Siegmund with considerable velocity. Siegmund’s eyes got wide as she came ever closer with no sign of braking.
“Here I come!” she warned, but it was too late. Still exhausted from the inseminating business and dazzled by Sieglinde’s fast approach, Siegmund simply stood there as his twin sister crashed into him. They tumbled over the roof and almost fell off, but just in time, Siegmund arrested them by using his shrinking but still quite firm cock as a hook.
When they had come to a halt, the siblings happily embraced.
“What an ingenious and original way to escape!” exclaimed Siegmund as he kissed his sister, happy she’d found a solution.
“But you saw how dangerously I flew just now,” said Sieglinde. “With that amount of aerial skill, it’d be far too dangerous to fly over the guards.” Waggling her eyebrows, she continued, “So, I’ll still have to practice a lot.”
“I’ll be more than happy to help after taking a quick break,” said Siegmund with a grin.
With that, the siblings fully collapsed into a pile of entwined afterglow pleasure, the mighty heroic demigod Siegmund felled by the love for his sister. It was so gratifying for both to have finally completely consummated their love for each other. They lovingly looked into one another’s eyes with a weak, “I love you” one last time before falling into a well-deserved brief sleep, satisfied to have finally begotten their first child together.
But one of those drops of their combined ejaculates that had entered the gods’ realm united with a drop of dew that had dripped from the world tree Yggdrasil. This drop of mixed sibling cum had been cast upward with such immense strength that it now went above the realm of the gods. Now, achieving that is logically impossible because the gods’ world by definition includes everything above the heavens, but the twins’ love was able to overcome even the divine logic made and controlled by the gods. Above the gods’ realm, the drop took the shape of a heart and blessed the gods and protected them from any and every danger as long as Siegfried would live.

(Story continues in next chapter...)
© Copyright 2021 TwinManiac (twinmaniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262903-A-Night-of-Passion-for-Walses-Twins-Ch3