*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263519-Used-Up
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2263519
Digestion, Vore, fetish, feet, ass, anal vore.
He looked over his shoulder and back again, were was he?
Ben felt a bit nervous, he was going on a date in a country he hadn't been in more than a few weeks.
Finally he sees in a distance the familiar face from the app, a young Latin looking boy scanning the crowd, then their eye's meet and the young Latin boy's eyes lit up.
“There you are! Almost didn't think you'd show” the boy said.
“of course, am so glad to meet you” Ben answered and went in for a hug.
Martin hugged him back. Then they walked down the street together.
They went to a night club, it was Martin that insisted, Ben didn't really drink at all.
They hung out for a while, talking and dancing to some silly songs, right after one of these songs Martin showed Ben his phone screen. “Would you like to suck my cock?”
Ben smiled back, “Lets head out”.

The boys headed down the street again, entering a motel, Ben unlocked his door.
“Just gonna use the toilet quick” Ben said as Martin jumped on his bed.

When Ben came out Martin were spread out across the bed, totally naked.
He scratched his ball sack that hung heavy on the white sheets.
“I need your mouth here” Martin stroke his shaft and smiled.
Ben dove onto the bed and crawled up between Martin's thighs, he gently pushed his nose into Martin's ball sack and took a deep breath, he loved the musky smell of sweaty balls, especially on such a hot guy.

Ben opened up and lowered the ball sack into his mouth and began to gently suck on them while he played with them with his tongue.
He then made his way to the shaft, licking it then trying to swallow down as much as possible, he gagged and Martin giggled.
Ben noticed that Martin were on his phone, and didn't seem to react to the stimuli.
No matter how much Ben tried to please this man he just couldn't get even a moan to escape his lips.

After a few minutes Ben had been deepthroating the Latin boy over and over again.
Martin put his phone away on the nightstand.
“Okey, I will fuck you now” Martin said casually.

“Okay, j, just don't be to rough, am not that used to being fucked”

“It's okey, relax” Martin reassured.

Then with strong hands Martin grabbed Ben's calf's and held them firmly above him as he lied on his back in the bed.
The young man's excited cock quickly found the tight entrance into Ben and Martin just couldn't help himself when he felt the tightness around his head, he pushed hard and forced his shaft deep into Ben, who in return let out a loud yelp in pain.
Martin begins pounding Ben's ass faster and faster, Ben moans louder and louder.
“Shut up... Shut up!”
Martin grabs Ben's throat and squeezes to make him quite down.
Ben can't hardly breath but he's also so turned on by the whole ordeal that he can't help himself, he cums hard on his belly.
Martin continue to pound Ben's sore asshole, at one point Martin pulls out and crawls up to Ben's head and slaps his slimy dick in Ben's face.
“Here, clean it”
Ben is more than happy to serve this gorgeous dominant boy.
The smell and taste are very strong at first but Ben forces himself, he really wants to help his new friend to finish.

He bobs up and down, sucking furiously, determine to milk this hunk of every last drop.
Then Martin grabs Ben's head and pushes it into his groin, burying Ben's face in his forest of pubic hair, while the thick swollen head in Ben's throat spews out semen, filling his throat and mouth, forcing him into a coughing fit, drips fall down on Ben's throat and chest, Martin pulls out his dick and sits back onto Ben's chest.
“Haha, am gonna sit here until every drop of that is licked up”
Ben scoops the semen around his mouth with his fingers and lick it up and swallow, Martin helps with the semen on his throat, Ben greedily licks it from Martin's fingers.
“There you go, such a good boy”

Martin climbs of off Ben and sits on the bed, beginning to pull his socks on then his pants.
“That was awesome! Do you wanna go back to that club?” Ben asked, lying still naked and worn out on the bed.
“Maybe later babe, so could you pay me now?”

“ha?...”

“Yea? Am an escort so I need some money”

“wasn't this a date?”

“No, it said on my profile that am an escort, and am not into guys in that way, I just don't mind fucking guys sometimes” said Martin.

“I don't have that much money, and I didn't know this”

“man.. just give me something”
Ben picks his wallet up and looks into it, he has money but he pretends that he can't find any, then pulls out twenty dollars.
“sorry man, this is all I have on me” Ben says.

“you can't be serious..” Martin mutters

Ben shrug his shoulders. “take it”

Martin opens the door, Ben releases a breath of tension, finally, he's leaving.
Martin sticks his head out, looks to the right and then to the left, then he closes the door and turns the lock.

“You know, i am not stupid, am used to you tourists that just happen to have no money on you... well, i've learned how to charge in another way”

Martin walks up on the bed, removes his socks and tosses them to the side, he has only his pants on now.

Before Ben can move Martin plants his foot hard and firmly onto Ben's chest, he's knocked back into the bed.
“Yea, I know exactly how to handle guys like you” says Martin.
He lifts his other foot and places it on Ben's face and pushes down, making it impossible for Ben to breath.

Ben opens his eye's after his blackout, he wonders if Martin had left, then he looks up.
“finally, enjoy your trip” Ben hear Martin say.
Then he sees Martin's ass plummeting down from above and lands right on his face, his head is slurped inside with ease.
Ben panics but his waving and kicking makes little difference to Martin's ass hole, it sucks him in without any problems, soon Martin's hole closes over Ben's toes, sealing him within Martin's bowels.
But Martin's body isn't done with Ben yet, it begins sucking him deeper into Martin's guts, towards the stomach to be digested.

A few hours later at the club Martin picks up a slightly older man.
They walk back to the mans motel room and Ben can feel the rhythmical motion of fucking as Martin pounds the older mans ass hole.
Afterwards someone slaps the stomach and two people laughing is heard.

Ben melts away inside of the prostitute's belly, the next day whats left of Ben gets squeezed out through Martin's ass at the club's toilet. The young Latin boy begins looking for his next costumer.
© Copyright 2021 RabieRabbit (rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263519-Used-Up