*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263673-Giantess-Test
Rated: GC · Article · Fantasy · #2263673
This is a test game and WIP!
Your name is Jake! You are a 14 year old boy. You live with your mother and sister. Your dad passed away shortly after you were born.

One morning you wake up to the sound of your alarm clock. Time for school. You got ready, ate breakfast and then you go to school. You don't have much friends here. Unfortunately, you're just too shy to talk to anyone. In your first class you have Englisch. You sit down and wait for school to begin. Because you're always early, you always have to wait. And it makes you feel really uncomfortable waiting in the halls all alone while everyone else is hanging out with their friends. Then, the Bell rings and you see your crush come into the room. She's beatiful! She has brown hair, wairs tight jeans and a jacket. Under the jacket she wairs a bra. She didn't come to school yesterday, when you got to sit somewhere else. Of course, you sat alone again. This happens everytime. You always just sit alone. Then suddenly, you heard a voice to your right. "Hi Jake!". It was your crush. You didn't know what to say. You were so shy. So you just said hi back. "Mind if I sit here?", she said. You were in such shock. You couldn't even comprehend what Was happening right now. You replied, "no, not at all". Now your crush is sitting next to you. This is a dream come true. Your so angry at yourself for being to shy to talk to her. She spoke to you again saying, "You wanna hang out after school?" You said yes of course! You couldn't even wait for school to end now! When the bell finally rang, you went outside to wait for your crush, Emma. When you saw her, you wanted to go to her, but you fehlt so shy. Now you're really mad at yourself for being so shy! Emma seemed to be looking for you. You just waited there, hoping she sees you. And she does. She comes up to you. "Hey Jake, why didn't you approach me? Would've been easier that way." "Anyways, where do you wanna go?" You didn't know, so that's what you said. "How about you come over to my place! Would probably be really fun!" Yoh happily agreed to that. When you arrived at her house, she guided you to her room. "Stay here, I gotta go grab something really quick". And so you did. When Emma came back, she was holding something. But before you could figure out what it was, it shot some kind of beam at you. Then, everything went dark. When you woke up, you find yourself on a bed. A huge bed. In it was laying the now gigantic Emma. She appeared to be sleeping, so you decided to look around a little. You climed up her thighs and walked over to her head. There you tried to get her attention, to tell her, what was going on. She woke up, not seeing you at first. But when she did, she gently grabbed you, and put you besides her. Then she stood up from her bed, and kneeled down before it. Then she asked you with a booming voice, "Wanna have some fun?" You agreed, Not knowing, what she meant by "fun". Then she put her head in front of you, and opened her mouth. She said, "Climb inside". Yoh didn't want to go inside her mouth though, and refused. "Pleaseeeeee?" OK fine, you said. She sticked out her tongue and you slowly walked on it, grabbing her teeth to hold yourself.
© Copyright 2021 Emily57 (emily57 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263673-Giantess-Test