*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264249-Life-of-a-giant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drdsd
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2264249
A new giant arrives on the premises
"Welcome to the company the Agency for the Collection, Research, and Reproduction of Giants, or the ACRRG. To begin with, what is our history? Well, we go back some 40 years ago where a strange spaceship crashed with the planet, When investigating, no living being was found, except strange jars with a white content, at first it was not given importance, but after investigations, it was discovered that it was semen, but not just any semen if not that it was from giant people, but what? How could we use it? Well, you see, there is another race on the planet, they are like giants, only a little less intelligent. What we did was recruit all the females of the species to be able to use the semen.

The first tests were somewhat complicated, since the giants of the spaceship appeared larger, then the females could not bear childbirth and died like the fetus. After years of working, the first result was achieved, he was a man who was born without any problem, he was white with brown hair and brown eyes, he weighed one ton and two hundred kilos. He developed well, he was like an almost normal child, until he reached adolescence, he became somewhat rebellious, and crushed one or another car, so it was decided to create a building where he could contain himself and that was not a threat.

Years passed and the giant lived to be twenty years old, maybe it was the living conditions but it was hypothesized that they only live from 15 to 25 years. As the years went by, the researchers realized that there is not much semen left, since almost everything had been used, so they decided to make a last attempt to reproduce them, they took 10 giants, injected the semen and from there came 8 giants of which, when they were a little older, the semen was extracted and a chain followed. "

Captain Wilson: and this will be your job, you verify that everything is well in the facilities, quality control and the care of the containers

© Copyright 2021 Drdsd (drdsd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264249-Life-of-a-giant