*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264817-The-Incredible-Ass-pt-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2264817
Violet thinks a big butt is awful Elastigirl proves they're incredible
Violet Parr has been quite proud of her thin frame. All the magazines said her body type is the essence of beauty unfortunately her mother Helen wasn't as lucky as Violet. But even Violet admits that in Elastigirl's younger days she was a knockout. Helen was skinny, her butt wasn't anywhere near as fat as it was now. But now, in her older days she was a fat assed pig eating 3-5 heavy meals a day. Violet on the other hand went to extreme lengths to maintain her body and felt she earned the right to make fun of her jumbo sized trunk.
"Mom, you know I could help you lose that unwanted junk in your trunk."
"All you'd have to do is follow my diet plan and you could get down to 20 inch waist."
Helen was utterly shocked her ass was the cornerstone of her status as a milf. Why would she'd ever want to lose that. She couldn't remember the amount of times men would catcall her and grab her jell-o like ass. She loved the way it caused underwear to ride up, she loved the fact Bob couldn't keep his hands off of her, she loved that even Dash her own son would stop what ever he was doing to watch her ass jiggle like pudding.
"Violet no offense but, no man thinks a 20 inch waist is attractive. Men want a little more cushion for pushin."
"Beats having a hippo ass." Violet argued back.
"Violet if you are fortunate enough to inheret half my ass, you'll understand how much men love a fat ass."
Helen wasn't lying about half her ass being more then enough. She measured in at 57 inches up 3 inches from last year. He elastic powers kept it tight and spankable. But the sheer size was hyponatic.
"Whatever lard ass"
Helen was offended she kept fit she wasn't fat. But now she needed to prove men desire and yearn for a fat ass not a stick figure. With this new found vigor Helen was determined to keep growing her ass, she ate eggs and beans every mourning trying to get enough protein to grow her fattening ass. Violet made fun of it everyday. But Helen knew when she had her chance she would prove how much men like a large plush ass.
It had been 6 months since Helen started to push her ass to it's limits she had gained 40 pounds. Her ass up from 57 inches to 76 inches. She gained a bit of a belly but she was still unquestionably sexy.
Violet had maintained her body and after months of stalking she convinced Tony to come over when Violet told Helen she knew this was her chance.
Helen stole a pair of Violet's yoga pants, she wanted to brust them for Tony. She struggled for hours ripping two pairs before she made it up her thigh. But finally one pair survived her thickness, she knew the clock was ticking on the pants.
© Copyright 2022 Bigdonger (bigdonger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264817-The-Incredible-Ass-pt-1