*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265623-Planet-SFR-Week-7-Season-1
Rated: E · Column · News · #2265623
SFR is a realistic F1 2021 league
Internal Struggles at McLaren, Red Bull Drama and AlphaTauri Seeking Swap


We are just a matter of days away from the opening of the SFR transfer window and rumours are running rampant. With arguably the most valuable seat in the league sitting free after defending champion The Flash made a fiery exit, the first mid-season transfer window of SFR history is looking likely to start with a bang. The favorite for the Red Bull seat, Collinhogenberg was taken out of the running thanks to an announcement detailing that he would stay in F2 for the full season made a few weeks ago, blowing the door wide open. The Ferrari team principal claimed that ART driver Satellite is in line for the seat, but this goes against another source who said "the Red Bull replacement might cause a chain reaction", leading is to believe that the replacement will be an F1 driver. Reports from Woking suggest that a McLaren driver is unhappy at the historic team, and a team principal who wishes to remain anonymous confirmed that they had been approached by a McLaren driver.

More drama was sparked by Rullatorn testing the AlphaTauri car amid rumours that ItsNeutrals is looking to replace former constructors champion driver Waps. However, its unlikely that Lonewolf will allow his star man to foksmash his doo- er, leave the team mid season.

With The Flash ejecting himself from proceedings, the Drivers championship should be almost wrapped up if Mercedes challenger Kogoda manages to keep the form he has been carrying through the front half of the season. However, the Constructors Championship is far from over, with dark horse challenger Aston Martin emerging as a legitimate threat, bagging two wins. However, Kogodas bulletproof consistency and Charlie's recent revival means they have a tough challenge to topple Mercedes. Of course, reigning champions Red Bull are not to be disregarded. Michael is a remarkably quick driver, certainly comparable to his fellow countryman Kogoda, and it's a given that whoever principal Jspence signs will be able to compete.

For all this action and more, watch SFRSERIES on twitch, with F1 on Sundays at 7PM GMT, and F2 at 4:30PM GMT.
© Copyright 2022 Planet SFR (planetsfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265623-Planet-SFR-Week-7-Season-1