*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266489-Loneliness
by Renee
Rated: 18+ · Article · Adult · #2266489
Feeling left out of things and not having any friends or family


Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling, so alone in my life, that it is hard for me to get out of my bed. I sit on the side of my bed looking room thinking about why am I here. Sometimes I think people don't understand me, because of the things that I have when gone through in my lifetime. I have spent most of my childhood being lonely with no friends and no one who cares. A lot of my days, I spent in my room, with my TV or listening to my music. Then I found that I could write short stories that I made up in my mind. It kept me busy because I didn't have a lot of friends in my life. I was so lonely it hurt inside because people treated me so differently. Having Cerebral Palsy is not a disease it's a condition. Every time try to make friends with someone, they get scared of me of my condition. I feel that my loneliness has made me suffer from depression and not sleeping at night. It is so hard being lonely and depressed in my life, but my writing gets me out of loneliness and the depressing stage, as I grow older. I feel as time goes I will start to have friends, who won't judge me for my disability, but on merit and how I live my life I can get up in the morning feeling great and feeling that the world is my friend or not my friend.
© Copyright 2022 Renee (sloan16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266489-Loneliness