*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266647-Sandra-Diary-My-Sweaty-Feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FF
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2266647
A Young Weitress Need somebody To Look After Her Sweaty Feet
My name is Sandra I work in a Restaurant which do Brunch, Lunch and Dinner and sometimes I have to work Very long shifts like from 8am till 10pm which are called BLD shift (Bloody Long Day Shift). I ve got a very big problem. I sweat a lot especially on my feet and during the service they start to get hitchy so I need to stop and dry them out. In the beginning I was doing it myself with some wipes but then one of my collegues introduce me to an all new world.
It happened one day in August some time ago. I've been working from 8 am and was now around 4pm. Beeing a very hot day I was costantly wiping my feet with wet wipes and they were already finished by 4 pm. So my feet were very sweaty and started to hitch as hell !
Dan, which was my collegue at the time , saw that i was slowing down during the service and asked me what was wrong. So I explained
"I ve got a problem with my feet... they sweat a lot and they hitch ... I normally wipe them with wet wipes ... but today is so hot and so busy ... I already finished a whole pack of wipes... and now my feet are so bloody sweat that I bet you can swim inside my socks "
I thought that he was going to tell me that I was weirdo or something like that instead he said
"After we finish to serve this party come with me in the toilet I show you how to deal with that"
in the beginning I thought he was jocking so we continued the busy service for 2 more hours... At 6pm I couldn't do it any more... I was going to cry ... I never had my feet so sweaty and hitchy so i go back to Dan and said "So, you said you know a way to deal with my sweaty feet"
and he said "Yes come to the toilet, we need to be fast so we can go back to service without nobody noticing"
So we went to the toilet and he asked me to remove my shoes and socks . Then he took my foot and start to give it long big licks up and down my soles . "Hey ... Dan what are you doing?" I started but my feet were already feeling a lot better. He did his job very fast on one foot then he proceded to lick all the sweat from the other and ending up licking in between the toes. Once finished my feet felt fresh like never before. He quickly washed is mouth and then went out the door. I put back my socks and shoes and went back to do the service. It all took less then 5 minute.
That was the weirdest thing ever happened in my life at that time but at the same time my feet felt so amazing. At 9 pm almost at the end of the shift my feet were sweating a lot again and they wer starting to hitch. I looked at Dan a bit scared but at the same time feeling a bit excited as well...
"Dan..." I said a bit red "Yes Sandy?" He said with a smile (like nothing happened that afternoon... like he just digested a load of sweat from my feet and that was normal) "my feet... hitch again"
"lets go to the toilet then" he said "we need to be fast" and he went... and I dont know why but I followed him (maybe it wasn't that weird in the end) and the ritual happened again...
From that day I was always forgetting my wet wipes at home when Dan was on shift and he ended up licking the sweat from my feet even 4 times a day in the beginning to even 6 or 7 times when it was very busy and very hot. He didnt mind and I started to love it. I begin to need him licking my feet even when he was off . Sometimes I used to call him middle afternoon and he used to come on his day off just to lick the sweat out of my feet during the service. Sometime I used to go at the end of the night near his house so he can lick my feet clean (in those cases he could give them a propely clean as we were not in a rush like during the service and he use to suck on each one of my toes as well, or sometimes we used to play and I used to stick my feet inside is mouth until he was going to gag). I never been inside his house which he shared with his girlfriend... I never asked him why he was doing that to me ... but everytime that my feet were sweaty and hitchy he was there with is tongue to make them clean and dry again.

The problem came after 7 months when he had to leave the country to fulfill his life goals. He said to me one night while he was sucking all togheter the toes of my left foot. "I gonna leave in one week ... how do you gonna do with your little problem while i m away?" he said taking off my feet from is mouth "You leaving? I said ... that will be a big problem ... I'm used to your services now... i dont want to go back to wet wipes" I said a bit smiling (but inside me very sad) he said something I will never forget "I ve got used to the flavour of your sweat now... my palate changed a bit ... sometimes i can feel the taste of your feet even when my girlfriend cook something good... I will be very sad to lose that taste now..." He ended up licking my feet up end down for few more minutes and then we said goodbye for the night . The last week we worked togheter he gave me the services during the shifts like normal but we never met up in the night. Then he went and I was alone...
alone with my sweaty and hitchy feet. Sound very weird I know but I was getting used to Dan worshipping them as he was getting used to their taste ... probably destroing somebody palate with the taste of your sweat is a bad thing but in some way what he said about not being able to taste good food becouse he still had the after taste of my feet was exciting me a lot...

Sometime had past then one day I find the solution (still to this days when I think what I did at that restaurant , I still wondered how I manage to never get cought or sued). It was a busy service and a very hot day again and we had this table of guys very rude and a bit too touchy I may say... One of them was costantly doing appretiations of my ass so in the end I came out with an idea... was a very evil plan so I had to be careful...
I started to play with the guy, make him understand that I liked the compliments and I started flirting with him. At the end of the dinner when he went to the toilet I followed him on purpose. He was hammered at that time and he thought that we were going to make up in the toilet. I locked the door and then with a smirk smile i kicked him in the balls (my working shoes got a pointy though plastic top) so hard he went down on his knees. I placed my feet on top of his head and said "You know that you were arrassing me over there? I ve got you on camera and I will sue you!"
He started to cry "No please , no I'm sorry" he was just a Young guy ... probably 19 years old so I said "There is one thing you can do to avoid that" he was still crying "What ... I ll do everything"
"Lick my sweaty feet ... and be fast ... or they ll think you collapsed on the toilet!"
So he did and my feet never felt so good since Dan left. The young hoeny guy came back to his friend and no a word was said about what happened in that toilet...
Apparently I wasn t the only one that enjoyed the service , in fact the young guy came back few more time to the restaurant and we ripited the service again. But him alone wasnt enough to calm my desire. I had to find more customer which could play their part and lick the sweat off my feet. Once i managed again to catch an elder guy which was touching my ass and complimenting my beautiness in front of everybody. Once i cought him in the toilet I mouth fuck him with my feet so hard he almast lose his fake teeths ... and no words ever came out on what happened in that toilet...

I don t know what was happening to me but that somebody worshpped my feet and lick the sweat out of them was becoming a need! One day I finished working at 4pm ... Late august in one of the hottest days of the years... I had already 8 hours shift on my feet and didnt find any costumer that could lick them clean... I was going home so pissed off and with my feet so hitch that I decided to take off my shoes and socks and walk bare feet for the rest of the road. Then I saw him... a nice guy ... maybe 20 years old fresh from his house and getting his bike on the road ... i couldnt deal with it any more ... "Ehi" I called out to him. He looked at me then his eyes went down to my barefeet now so dirty as my sweat had cought allthe dirt from the road. "Can I help you?" he said very polite. "Do you want to earn 20 bucks?" I asked him . He started to smile nonchalantely "Of course what can I do for you?" ... I know is very weird but I was in very bad need at that point and I just said to him "Worship my Feet?"
Now he could laugh at me or spit in my face and just get his damn bike and run ... instead he watched me and said
"They are quit dirty thought what about 50?"
I looked at him and said "I ve got maximum 30 with me I'm afraid"
"Deal" he said "But let's go to that dead end road sonobody can see us"
So we did... and guys for 30 buks I had him cleaning my feet like nobody never did ... maybe no even Dan! He started with my left foot , giving it big licks first from heel to toes to remove all the dirt accumulated for walking barefoot. Then he sucked on each one of my toes individually and then all of them togheter... then in between them all to finish off his job and starting on the other foot like the previous one. When he finished his mouth was black from the dirt and he had all the chin dirty from the dirty saliva coming down from his mouth. He sat and watched me. I smiled and said to him "I throw 10 more bucks in if you can deep throat my feet right now!" and he did
I put all the 5 toes in his mouth and push my feet hard untill I can heard him gagging. And still I was pushing "Resist I will count till 20 before i will remove it" and still I was pushing. I was counting very slowly and still my feet was going deeper inside is mouth I could feel the back of it with my toes now. He was getting red and still trying to resist but when he was on his limit and was going to vomit i quickly removed my foot from his mouth let his spit fall down on the street. "Well Done!" I said and gave him 40 bucks. He didnt accepted them and we decided to swap number instead. His name is Mike and I explained to him my particulars needs.
So now I ve got somebody to look after my feet during my long shifts everyday, I m not risking my job doing with customers and i saved 40 bucks...
Who's more happy then me?
© Copyright 2022 FF (footfantasius at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266647-Sandra-Diary-My-Sweaty-Feet