*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266990-Marys-Cryosleep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2266990
A middle-aged woman enters a 100 year Stasis in order to start a new life with a new body
I hate my body. I've started noticing dark blotches on my skin recently. I asked my doctor about it, but he just said that it was because my skin is aging. I used to be really bendy and flexible too. Now, I can't even bend down to pick something up without feeling a pain in my back. And the worst part? Everything sagging. Tits, arse, and some arm flab that never used to be there. My tits used to be so perky when I was younger, but I guess that's the curse of having big tits; they don't last long. It's at times like this that I wish my tits were smaller, so they wouldn't sag as much. Worse yet, everything is loose...Down there. I've found that it's much harder for a man to satisfy me now, and I'm going to assume it's the same for them too. It's probably why my ex-husband divorced me for a younger model. 18 years old, pretty face, big perky tits and a tight fanny. Slut. She only wants his money. The joke's on her though. I inherited half of his money in the divorce case. He's a sick bastard too. She's young enough to be his daughter.

I'm 45 now, and I hate it. Where did the last 25 years of my life go? It doesn't matter now. I've found a solution to my problems. With the money I took from my ex-husband, I've found a bunch of scientists that are willing to put me into a Cryo-Sleep. They asked me how long I want to stay in there, and I said 100 years. No more crappy life. No more cheating pig husbands. No more teen sluts that want my pig husband's money. The catch? They get to experiment on my body while I am asleep. Apparently they plan to chop my head off and preserve it in Cryo-Sleep while they get to work on my body. They promise that once their research is complete, I can have a new body. A young, fit, beautiful body. I'll admit that I was worried that they would scam me, but then I remembered that I can afford the best lawyers in the country. If anything happens to me, they'll sue up the ass for me.

They prepared me for the procedure, then put me to sleep. It felt like I was asleep for an eternity. In a way, in kind of was. When I finally came to, something was distorting my vision. I appeared to be floating inside some sort of blue preservative liquid. I felt numb and I couldn't move. I tried to look down at myself, but discovered that there was nothing below my neck. I was just a severed head in a jar of blue liquid. I'm not ashamed to say that I started screaming. Could you blame me? My brain had been inactive for so long that I forgot why I was in that mess, not to mention the last time I was conscious I was whole.

Soon enough, a young lady in a white lab coat came to me. She calmed me down and assured me that everything was fine. Once my little meltdown was over, she filled me in on everything that had happened. As promised, I was now 100 years in the future and their experiments had been a success. It was finally time for me to get my new body. After some tinkering with some crazy looking computer, my jar was drained and my head was lifted out and placed on a nearby pedestal, where my hair was dried. As it turned out, they had attached my head to some contraption that keeps me alive, even without a body.

When I first signed up for this experiment, I thought they would have put my head back on my body BEFORE they woke me up. Not that it mattered. I quite enjoyed the feeling of being just a head. I thought I would have the feeling of phantom limbs (or in this case, a phantom body), but it seemed that my head had been separated from my body for so long that I would no longer be able to experience such a phenomenon.

Once my hair had been dried, the young lady took me over to a mirror where I could get a good look at my severed head for the first time. To my shock and surprise, I did not immediately recognise the face in the mirror that was staring back at me. She was young. No wrinkles, no blotches, and she had soft plump lips and big blue eyes. The young lady that was carrying me explained that the blue liquid that my head had been soaking in contained reverse-aging properties.

I have no idea how long I was in that tank, but it worked wonders. I now look like I did when I was in my early 20's. I'd actually go as far as to say I look better than I did back then. My skin is flawless and my hair looks so silky and smooth. If this was what they could do to my head with a jar of blue liquid, I couldn't wait to see what they had done to my body.

The young lady then took me to see my body for the first time. On the way, we passed through a hallway with rows of jars on either side. Peeking inside, I could see that each jar contained a dormant, sleeping head. The lady explained to me that these heads had gone through the same process as me. Some were from around the same time that I signed up, while others were more recent and weren't due to be awoken for quite some time yet. After that, we similarly passed through rows of bodies in much larger tanks. Some had no heads on them, while others oddly got to keep theirs. Soon enough, the young lady came to a stop in front of one tank in particular. She turned me to face it. And there it was.

There was no mistake. The display on the side of the tank had my name on it. This was my body. Like the other bodies we passed, it was completely nude as it floated inside the tank. It was perfect. To start off, it clearly looked at least 20 years younger than when I last saw it. No wrinkles, no flab, no sagging. It had a nice toned stomach, slender arms & legs, with a hint of muscle definition on them. A nice round ass, which I could swear I never had before, even when I was younger, then there was my tits. They looked huge on my new slim, fit figure, yet still looked very perky and natural.

What was strange to look at was my body's lack of a head. Instead, there was a series of tubes that connected to its neck stump. I questioned the lady about the tubes, assuming that whatever they were pumping into my body was keeping it so young and beautiful. To my surprise she explained that while the contents of the tubes were keeping my body alive and preserved; the body in front of me was not my original body from 100 years ago.

She explained to me carefully that my new body was in fact an enhanced clone of my original body. While I was still in Cryosleep, The scientists tested out several experiments on my body until they made a breakthrough. Rather than trying to repair the damage they had caused to my poor old body, they instead took samples of my DNA, removed any imperfections in my genes and used it to grow a brand new body. They then nurtured that body until it reached a suitable age for use.

Not wanting to waste any more time, the lady put me down on a nearby table, before using a control panel to drain the liquid from the tank my body was in. A series of metal claws entered the side of the tank and held my body in place as it drained. Once it was over, some more robotic arms appeared. One of them carefully removed all of the tubes from my neck stump. After that, another one got to work fitting a thin device onto my stump. Finally once that was done, the tank was opened and I was ready to receive my new body.
The lady picked my head up again and took me over to my body. To my surprise, rather than having to go through some procedure to attach my head to the body, she just simply put me on top of my neck. I was pretty overwhelmed at first as all of the sensations of a body came flooding back to me, but once things had calmed down, I felt amazing. I hadn't felt that good since I was a teenager. I have to admit that as I looked down at my new body for the first time, I got a little emotional. I was young and beautiful again.
I tried walking around the room for a couple of minutes once I'd been attached. I was a bit wobbly at first, but seeing as I hadn't walked on two legs in over a century I believe it was justified. It didn't take long to get used to my new body's movements though, and soon everything felt natural.

Once I was done with my test drive, the lady guided me into a nearby room where she had picked out some clothes for me. To be honest, I was so excited about being young again that I completely forgot that I was naked. The lady picked up a matching top, trousers and shoes for me, as well as underwear of course. They looked pretty futuristic, but were still relatively plain and boring. As I tried them on they seemed to be a perfect fit for my body, but they sadly left nothing on display. I figured that I would need to go clothes shopping as soon as I could. As I looked in the mirror, I was still amazed at my new look despite the boring clothes. A new beautiful head. A stunning new body. A new me.

Before I was ready to leave, the lady caught me up on all the necessary details of my new life. I was given the keys to my new penthouse apartment and access to my newly increased fortune. As it turns out, 100 years worth of interest on the money I had inherited from my divorce had made me insanely wealthy. I could live comfortably for at least another century before I would need to get a job. And with that, a fancy futuristic car arrived to pick me up and take me to my new home.


Chapter 2
About a week later I was beginning to settle into my new life in the future. I'd checked out most of the major sites in the area, dined in some local cafes & restaurants, enjoyed a variety of today's entertainment and of course, went shopping for some new clothes. However, I didn't have the chance to truly test out my new body. Of course I'd played with myself in private, but I was yet to find someone to help me explore more thoroughly. When you think about it, I hadn't had sex in over a century, and since my body is brand new, I was technically a virgin all over again. Luckily, the next thing on my bucket-list was to check out what today's nightlife had to offer.

Not wanting to jump into the deep end straight away, I decided that my first stop of the night would be a little bar that I passed by the day before. As I walked through the door, I could see that I was already turning a few heads. I forgot how good it felt to have that sort of attention. I was really pleased with the outfit that I had picked out for myself too. I decided to go for an old-school red dress similar to something I would have worn when I was 20, but with a little futuristic twist. It had thick shoulder straps, a black belt that sat just above my waist and the skirt ended just above my knees. The neckline also teased a good amount of cleavage, but stopped just shy of showing too much. Along with those, I wore a pair of black heels. Thankfully the heels of the future are much more comfortable to wear and far easier to walk in.

Over the course of a few hours, I must have been approached by about a dozen different guys. While some them were quite handsome, it was clear as soon as they opened their mouths that they were all just inexperienced little boys. Honestly, as a 145 year old woman, I can safely say that I've heard their pickup lines a million times before. They need some new material.

While all of this was happening, I noticed a guy standing at the end of the bar. The whole time he had been watching me, but he didn't come over. He looked more sophisticated than all of the other guys that had spoken to me that night. He was wearing a grey suit jacket with a light grey shirt underneath. His top button was undone and his black tie had been casually loosened.

He chuckled lightly away to himself whenever I shot another guy down, and whenever I glanced across at him, he didn't turn away. Instead he would meet my gaze with a light smirk, clearly confident in himself. Having played this game before, I decided to call his bluff by giving him the cold shoulder. I knew that if he was smart, he wouldn't back down, and if he did then at least it would bring his ego down a little bit.

After I shot down a few more losers, he eventually made his way over to me. He made a light joke about me having a "rough night" after turning down so many guys. I shot right back at him, asking him what makes him so different. He proceeded to flatter me in a way that none of the immature little boys could. He said that he recognised that I was a smart woman with elegance, class & experience and that he admired those qualities. That was all well and good, but I wanted to know more about him, not myself. He responded to that by classing himself as a "Sophisticated individual" and telling me that he believes that all women should be treated with respect, not treated like playthings; especially those that "share the same qualities" that he sees in me.

And with that, he had won me over. He was the first and only man that I let buy me a drink that night. As the night went on, we got talking for quite a bit, and I learned a little bit about him. His name was Mark, he'd just recently moved to the city and he was 150 years old. Now that last part sounds a little strange without any context, so here it is. While we were talking, I noticed a thin metallic collar around his neck. When I asked him about it he said that it was just like the one around my own neck.

As it turned out, Mark had signed up for the same program as myself. being 50 years old when his cryosleep began. Honestly, it explained a lot about his character and how I was able to relate to him over the other men (if you could call those little boys 'Men') that had spoken to me that night. Continuing on this topic, I found out that in the past he had been a successful lawyer and lived a comfortable lifestyle. When I asked him why he entered the Cryosleep, he told me that his wife had left him after he caught her sleeping with another man. Having lost his wife to divorce, and having never fathered any children, he no longer had a reason to stick around. "The Cryosleep program was like a fresh start for me." He said. And through those words, I saw a little glimpse of myself in him.

The night drew on and we decided to leave the bar together. It was at this point that Mark dragged me to a night club. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but Mark was smiling and laughing, trying to convince me that it would be fun. Since waking up in the future I hadn't gone to any night clubs, so I'll admit I was a little curious of how things have changed. As expected, it was loud & the music was terrible, maybe more so than back in the day, but we didn't care. We danced the night away, enjoying our new found youth while we had it again.

Having exhausted myself from dancing, I fell into his arms. He was gentle as he held me, one hand stroking my back slowly. I raised my head to look at him. It was then, on that crowded dancefloor that I kissed him for the first time. It was such a rush of passion that I hadn't felt for a long long time. Not even my pig ex-husband could make me feel that way in the last few years of our marraige. As our kiss came to an end, I led Mark by the hand to the exit.

Within 20 minutes, we were back at my apartment. We practically tore each other's clothes off as we got through the door. Seconds later, we were both on the bed, our beautiful bodies pressed together. Mark played around with my tits as we continued kissing. It felt good to finally be touched again after so long.

As we stopped messing around with foreplay, Mark got down to business. What followed was hands down the best sex I have ever had by a long shot. I don't know if it had something to do with our new bodies, or the fact I hadn't had sex in over a century, but Mark was amazing! He made me feel things that I never knew I could. He was THAT good! When it was all over, we held each other, exhausted and out of breath.

When we had finally recovered, Mark asked if I wanted to go again. With a simple nod, I signaled that I was ready for him...But then he asked me something strange. "Do you want to try swapping this time?" He asked. At first I thought he meant swapping positions, so I would be on top, but I was wrong. Mark placed his hands on either side of his head. There was a sound similar to that of a camera zoom, then he lifted his head away from his body.

I was stunned and confused. How did he manage to remove his head? And how was he still in control of his body? As he rest his head in his lap, he told me that the collar on my neck should have the same feature. He then instructed me on how to activate it. I copied his actions, and within a few seconds I was lifting my own head off of my neck. I was delighted at the discovery of this feature, as I actually enjoyed the feeling of having my head separated from my body like I did when I first woke up. For now though, I was going ahead with Mark's suggestion.

I handed my head off to his body, which then lowered me onto his neck. After some adjustments from the two halves of the collar, I was given complete control of Mark's body. It was a very alien feeling to me as I inspected the male body under my neck. I was so distracted that I hadn't even noticed my own body slump forward on the bed, having lost the connection to the head that was commanding it.

After being pulled out of my trance, I lifted Mark's head up; giving him a kiss before placing his head on my body, which quickly became animated again under his command. It was funny seeing his masculine head on my stunning female body. I'm sure he felt the same about me in that situation. It's not like we gave ourselves much time to think anyway, as we jumped straight back into action, but now experiencing it on opposite sides.

It took a few minutes to get used to my new parts, but once I got the hang of how it worked, it felt great. I had this weird satisfaction about being able to fuck my own body too, which was odd yet exciting at the same time. Meanwhile Mark seemed to just embrace his new found womanhood as he fondled his new tits while I pumped away. And once round 2 was over, we held each other closely before we eventually swapped back. It was really strange to touch my own body from the perspective of somebody else. I feel that body every day, so to find out how it feels to someone else was amazing.

When I finally regained control of my own body, I got an idea. What if I had more than one body? Don't get me wrong, I love my new body, but it might be nice to have a few different bodies that I could swap between whenever I want something different. I'm super rich now anyway, so it's not like I couldn't afford more bodies. That night opened up the door many new possibilities for me.
© Copyright 2022 Gavalar (gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266990-Marys-Cryosleep