*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267072-random-unfinished-work
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #2267072
i know this isn't much to work with but share thoughts, recommendations?? thank you!
"Hey! I thought you said time ou-" Heather whined just as the pillow in Sam's grasp came rushing down at her face, smacking her straight in the mouth and leaving a lip shaped stain on the front of the pillow.

Feathers glided in and out through the air as Sam and I dropped to our knees, hysterically laughing. Sam rolled onto her back, grabbing at her stomach to prevent the laughter that she could no longer hold in.

"Make it stop! It hurts! I can't feel my stomach!" Sam rolled over and dug her face into the pillow, biting her lip and trying to contain her laughter.

I glanced over at Bailey who was walking in carefully through the bedroom door, focusing on her feet as she walked with one foot in front of the other. She balanced on one hand a bright green tray with four pb & j's, ding dongs, all sorts of flavored sour candies, and a deck of cards. And in the other hand, she held four cans of soda pop.

"You are so done!" Heather screeched from the other side of the room.

Heather pounced on top of Sam. Struggling to keep her balance, Sam flipped her over on her back and was now in control. Stabilizing her hands on the floor, she blew her dirty blonde hair out of her face.

"Heather, Heather I'm messing with you!! No need to get all worked up." Sam smirked and stood back up, holding out a hand to the overdramatic Heather still on the floor.

Heather stood up, declining Sam's gester, "I'm okay, thank you very much. My little brother's hands are probably cleaner than yours! God only knows where your filthy hands have been."

"Pft whatever," Sam put her hands in her hoodie pockets and rolled her eyes sarcastically.

But don't worry, Bailey's appearance made the two forget everything. Sam and Heather are always like this anyway. Back and forth, always teasing each other, bickering because Sam smeared Heather's lipstick, yada yada yada. Never gets old for those too.

"What'd I miss?" Bailey glanced up at us as she set the tray onto the bed. "I made pb & j's!!" she exclaimed, picking one of the plates up from the tray and extending it out in front of my face.

I smiled, "Thank you Bails."

"Yeah thank you, I'm starving. Haven't even had lunch yet." Sam said, pushing her way through me and reaching for two sandwiches. One for her and one for Heather.

"I'm sorry Heather," Sam waved the plate in front of her face, "you forgive me or what?" she smiled.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Just give me the stupd sandwich." Heather swiped the plate from Sam's hands.

The four of us laughed. Oh yeah, all of us. I forgot to introduce US. Ok so basically I'm Julia but my friends call me Juls for short just cuz it takes less time to say Juls instead of Julia. You could've guessed huh? But yeah my friends take a lot of that time yapping so I guess it's just easier.

Other than non stop talking, we do other shit too. Like for instance, I like sketching or doodling, drawing? Whatever you wanna call it. Well I've had a pencil in my hand since I could remember. It's just something I like to do. Now Sam, she's gonna be like a D1 athlete someday man. I'm telling you. She made the varsity basketball team at our school. And actually better yet, the BOYS varsity team. Sam's only in the 10th grade like the rest of us but dude, she's insane at shooting hoops. Heather's usually on the court but maybe not in the way you'd think, she cheers. Heather's a cheerleader. She's a flyer on her cheer team, a pretty damn good one. Heather can be a total bitch and have her moments but really, that's just how she is. We don't mind. Us three have basically been a trio since the 6th grade.

But Bailey, she's only been with us since the beginning of the school year. She was new to town and was sitting at a lunch table all alone one day, so Heather, Sam, and I sat right down next to her. Don't regret it one bit. She's the coolest. One of the biggest partiers I know but also super chill. She's kinda like the mom of the group, always taking care of us. But also like that one really cool big sister, like the one that'll buy the beer or the weed for a killer fuckin weekend? Ya know what I mean? Anyway, she ended up hitting it off with this one kid, Steven, her boyfriend. He's a junior, so like a year older than her. That's how we get into all the biggest parties, Bailey gets invited by Steven which automatically means the other three including me are invited too. The cool parties ya know? Like the senior parties. Like I said, she's awesome.






© Copyright 2022 Isabella (user70892 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267072-random-unfinished-work