*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267291-Stuck-in-Teachers-Ass
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2267291
You're shrunk and stuck with you teacher, Ms. Pede, who's 29 and has an enormous butt
You're [Jack or Jill, depending on if you're male or female], and 18 year old high school student who shrunk, and ends up being taken by his teacher, Ms. Pede, 29 years old, red hair, average waist and bust, and huge butt. Before you shrunk, you would always watch as each ass cheek jiggled as she walked by, now that you're shrunken, you might get a bit too close to comfort to them.

You woke up on Ms. Pede's chair, only around 4 inches tall, and see Ms. Pede walking forward twords you. You see her boobs bouncing up and down from her shirt as she walks, each one looking like they're about to fall about, she didn't have a bra on either so she was on the verge of a nip slip.
She had on a short skirt, short enough you could see the bottom of her butt cheeks jiggling from the as she walked twords you.
You where too distracted to remember she was about to sit on you untill it was too late.
You looked up as she was going to sit on her chair, she had nothing under her skirt but a thin, black g-string. Her butt was already enormous before, now you've shrunk and they're bigger than you could imagine.
You thought about how amazing of a view you had, a view almost anyone attracted to women would like, and before you could get of the chair and escape she had sat on you. Her butt was really soft as her left cheek lowered onto your entire body. She would scoot and grind her butt against you as she sat there for the past 3 hours straight. After a while she just started grinding her giant butt cheeks against you and the chair. She probably thought you where a bug and she was trying get comfortable sitting on it. And
After a couple more hours squeezed under her ass, and all of her weight on you the bell rand and her last period in the class ended. She got up and slapped her ass, causing it to jiggle and bounce an inch away from you face.
"There, did I get the bug I sat on?"
"(Jack/Jill)! Why are you there?"
"Either way I want to help you, so to keep you safe I'll have to take you with me for now, and stop you from getting crushed"
"Say, do you like butts or boobs better?"

You:"Umm, wait what"

Ms. Pede: "Never mind, I'll carry you in my cleavage for now, and swap to my ass later"
She picked you up and put you between her boobs, and then squeezed them together as you where in-between. They where warm and soft, huge at this size, and she jogged over to the girl's locked room as you bounced up and down in-between them with each step

"I have to teach a gym class next, and after that I'll shower and take you home with me so you can stay safe"
She took you out from between her boobs, and slowly undressed, and pulled out some clothes from her locker.
She pulled out a mid-cut shirt, a G-string that looked way to tight, especially for her considering her huge ass, and some very short gym shorts.
"So, since you just got yo boob, I'm gonna give you some of my butt for now. You probably noticed I have a pretty big and round bum, so I have to wear the extra tight g-string to stop it from jiggling too much when jumping for when I teach gym class, so it might be a snug fit for you"
She put you in the back of the g string, snugly fit, and slid you over, and then put on gym shorts which felt around three sizes too small for her, so you got pushed deep into her ass cheek.
As shee coached volleyball and played with the students, you got crushed, bounced, and jiggles while pushed into her ass, you you feel her butt ripple with every step she took because of how soft and large it was
It got warm really quick from her getting the exercise playing volleyball, and she started sweating a lot too. She reached into the back of her shorts and pulled her g-string up high, wedging you into her ass crack. She kept running and jumping, causing her ass to keep jiggling and causing her to sweat and heat up more. After a while she sat down on a bench and started grinding you into her ass even more to get more comfortable
"Well, I've worked out a bit, I should probably shower, I'll take you to the girl's locker room with me"

She got up and started walking twords the showers, you getting squeezed into her enormous jiggling, sweating ass cheeks. Each step smashed you further into her ass crack as she moved forward, only getting her more wet as she went forward.
© Copyright 2022 LincolnAbraham (lincolnabraham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267291-Stuck-in-Teachers-Ass