*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268483-Review-of-WHEN-THE-UNEXPECTED-STRIKES
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Review · Health · #2268483
"A Caregiver's Journey To Purpose"
I'm not sure what I expected from this book, but as I had had a period in the past as a full-time caregiver for a relative, I thought it might prove familiar, and useful. Then I was amazed at how helpful this book is, and how inspirational! The co-authors, Leah and Michael Jennings, a married couple who are parents and grandparents, are devoted Christians and well-grounded in Scripture. Their ability to break themselves down into their component pieces and be truthfully honest, authentic, and vulnerable, inspired me to changes in my own life. Like Job, they have suffered, and that unexpectedly; yet by their faith in the Creator they have managed to persevere. They are not "holier-than-thou," they are honest humans with failings, as are we all. I highly recommend this to those who are suffering. There is light to come even when we cannot see ahead.

Title: WHEN THE UNEXPECTED STRIKES
Author: Leah Jennings
Author: Michael Jennings
Genre: Christian, Caregiving, Mental Health, Physical Health
© Copyright 2022 Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer (fantasywrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268483-Review-of-WHEN-THE-UNEXPECTED-STRIKES