*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268720-Fantasy-Getaway-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2268720
A sequel to the story. Enjoy.
In case you haven't read the first story, here's the link. https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263677-Fantasy-Getaway
You've been in your wife's hot stomach for some time now. You've been masturbating the whole time, and you're on your...you've lost count of how many orgasms you've had. All you know is that it is the best experience of your life. Even the parts that seem a little intense. The excessive heat, the darkness, the smell, you love it all. It's a good thing you took those invincibility pills the hotel offered too. They let you feel all the pleasure with none of the risk of death. Your wife was talking to you when you first entered, but it's been a while since you've heard anything from the outside. All that you've been hearing are the sounds of your wife's churning stomach, making what are now very loud noises. Every one of them just makes you even hotter. Lately, though, the sounds have been getting louder and more frequent. You think to yourself, "this must be the end of this part of the journey." Not that you mind that, of course.
The churning stomach pushes you toward a small opening, along with all the other food that was in there. Every piece of food was like the walls of the stomach: soft, soaked, and comfortable. You are now in the small intestine, where you'll slowly move through for the next 90 minutes or so. You hear your wife ask how you're doing, as she has done frequently. But this is merely an assumption, given that her voice is too muffled to hear anything more than a baritone vibration. You wish you could respond with how amazing the feeling is. You're a little too small to feel the squeezing of the intestines around you, but you still don't hesitate to enjoy yourself. It's like passing through a small tube, only you aren't crawling, the tube is pushing you. The walls are coated in a thick liquid, almost like saliva, but much, much more consistent, almost like a certain adhesive. Despite it sticking to you, you still have no problem moving along.
After a while of slowly moving forward through your wife's intestine, you decide it wouldn't be a bad idea to get in front of the food you've been traveling on. It has been getting some of the nutrients sucked out of it the whole time, and you don't want to be behind it when it's done. You have a Polish heritage, not a German one.
You climb forward as quick as you can, but it seems the adhesive is making it very difficult for anything to move without the intestine moving it itself. But you still manage to crawl forward. Once you get to the chunk of food in front of you, it gets easier to crawl. The food is attached to the surrounding walls, but only the exterior is, allowing you to crawl through without a problem. You eventually reach the other side. As soon as you touch the intestine, you are covered once more in the liquid.
You've been crawling for some time, but the intestine hasn't sucked the nutrients out of you yet. Eventually, you feel something tighter ahead of you. It's the entrance to the large intestine. Your trip is almost at its end. You don't know whether to be happy, since you're absolutely exhausted, or disappointed, since you've had a rock-hard erection the whole trip. No matter what you think, though, the body shoves you through the small opening as it widens to fit your body. The walls here are a little less sticky, and you can slide over them a little better. There is, however, a very strange liquid coating the walls. The place is almost wide enough for you to stand up in, but you decide it would be easier to keep your head down. You continue to slide for some time. You're rather amused by many characteristics of the intestine. It doesn't smell bad. Well, not as bad as some might think. And it doesn't have a whole lot of waste lying around, as far as you can feel or see.
After what feels like about 45 minutes to an hour or so, you reach the light at the end of the tunnel. You see the wrinkles of light entering, and the frequent winking motion it makes. You're in the rectum, and you decide you might as well enjoy it a little longer. You masturbate one last time. It takes you a while, since you've probably shot out more than a gallon of sperm since you've entered the body, but you ejaculate and leave a mess in the rectum eventually. Then you push your arm against the inside of her anus. It closes tightly instinctively. But she realizes that it's you. You feel her entire body move, and you hear a loud movement coming from outside. You assume she's removing her pants and panties to make your escape easier.
"Honey, is that you?"
You yell as loud as you can, "Yes, can you let me out?"
She doesn't respond. You assume she can't hear you. Then she says something else, "If that's you, push against me twice." You follow her orders, and push hard against the anus once. Then twice. "Okay, I'll let you out." The anus loosens, and you push your arms outside of it to pull yourself out. The cool air quickly covers your soaked body, and the blinding light burns your eyes. After all, you've seen nothing but darkness for who knows how long.
"How was it?" she asks. You can't respond, you're too distracted by the new sensation you are feeling. "Let's clean you off." She begins to lick her lips. She picks you up, and sets you gently on her tongue once more. She pulls you in. You feel safe now, in the dark, warm cave. She moves you around on her tongue, licking up all the juices from your body, replacing them with saliva. You ejaculate on her tongue without even touching yourself, and she giggles at the taste. She lowers her head to the bed, and slowly spits you out. She hands you a napkin to dry yourself off with. Once you're done, she takes the shrink ray and shoots you back to normal size.
"How was it?" she asks again.
"We need to come back here again," you say through your heavy breathing.
"I take it you enjoyed yourself?"
You answer her by explaining to her the amazing adventure you experienced. It was unforgettable.
© Copyright 2022 Smith, Alexander (directorsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268720-Fantasy-Getaway-2