*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268890-Uren-Jargalsaikhan-and-Elaine-Sy-Ang
Rated: 18+ · Article · Cultural · #2268890
Uren Jargalsaikhan vs Charles Tan
Exclusive Interview With Uren Jargalsaikhan son of Gurdai Jargalsaikhan. Eldest Grandson of Jargalsaikhan Clan and Head of China Harbin Military Defense.
Uren: Charles Tan has been saying many things and non of it is true. Elaine/ Ace is now indeed separated with her husband but is very much available. Actually just yesterday, I sent my jeweler to her place in Philippines to formally do things within our culture and tradition. Ace is the Dong Geda of Harbin and I have love her for more than a decade up until today. She got married and it broke our family and clans hearts but I have doubts that her marriage with a commoner would last only for so long so I know that this day would come. My Uncle Batu Jargalsaikhan pass away March 3, 2022. Ace was expected to show up there. Unfortunately with her status right now she wasn't able to pay my uncle the last respect she should have. So now, I am very much decided to do what is right. I should have done this a long time ago when George Yuchengco and Ace didn't even worked out. There was no them to begin with.
© Copyright 2022 Enzo Martinez (enzomartinez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268890-Uren-Jargalsaikhan-and-Elaine-Sy-Ang