*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270620-The-Possession-Necklace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2270620
A girl finds a magic necklace shenanigans occur
Jessica is skating along the footpath on her way back from school she is dressed in her usual attire some tracksuit bottoms and a baggy t shirt of some band she found, she had short brown hair and no make-up. Around school she was seen as a stereotypical tomboy not that she minded, she could never get into girly things and she liked it that way. Although recently she'd found herself getting more and more attracted to some of the boys, she'd dreaded this for a few years but after turning 17 she assumed she just wouldn't get those feelings but now that she it was infuriating.

Distracted she hit something on her board "Ah what the hell" nearly falling off, she went to see the damage it seemed one wheel had broke, she sighed before checking to see the culprit of the event. Looking over a small grey necklace lay on the ground lifting it up, she examined it carefully. It seemed to be in good condition and it's dull colours seemed nice. She decided to take it having to walk the rest of the way she put her board away and decided to leave it's fixing till tomorrow. Heading to bed she left the new necklace on her nightstand.

Waking up she panicked realising she would be late on some weird instinct she grabbed the necklace and her clothes from yesterday and sprinted towards the school throwing the necklace on in the process. She made it with a minute to spare as she headed inside she turned and saw her crush Brad as he walked by her knees felt weak, her stomach felt full of butterflys, her face bright red and she hated it. Having a crush feeling this way it was so unlike her she couldn't understand why people would like to feel like this, she was so focused she didn't notice the necklace glowing pink. As Brad left her line of sight her feelings slowly disappeared then she looked down and noticed the necklace had dawned a new colour.

Wtf she hadn't signed up for some mood ring she was annoyed as she'd actually kinda liked the thing she decided she'd take it off, but as she went to remove it Kim the head cheerleader walked by and as she did the necklace released a pink light blinding Jessica and engulfing the entire hall. As it faded and Jessica regained her vision she looked around no one seemed to notice the light show but Kim was gone as she was about to brush it off as her imagination her body began to feel like it was on fire she rushed to the bathroom expecting the worst.

As she stumbled into the room and was about to walk into the stall she glanced and the mirror and was stunned. Her body was morphing her figure began to slim as her ass grew slightly her breasts going from A cups to C as her hair began to grow from a rugged for boyish style to long flowing hair that was platinum blonde it then began to tie up into a ponytail. Her clothes were next or what was left they vanished with the remains forming into a cheerleaders skirt and top. As it stopped her facial features shifted to that of Kim she was freaking out. "Why am I..." she was too shocked to even express it.

She stood there dumbfounded as she did she instinctively took at some bubblegum and began chewing, she soon realised she'd taken on Kim's little habits as well. "No , no if I'm doing this does that mean I'm like a total bimbo" she put her hand over her mouth she hadn't meant to say that and certainly not with that tone. As she tried to keep herself focused she found herself blowing bubbles with each one she had her problems feel a little less problematic. Then her phone buzzed reaching into her pink handbag she took it out and stared checking the likes on her last pic. She hadn't even noticed her long pink nails and how she still had such ease using her phone with them. As she began to lift the phone to take a selfie she then regained her own mind "No I'm not some Instagram bimbo I gotta figure this out, wait it was totes this dumb necklace that made me such a hawty there's that stupid voice again." she tried to steady her mind with Kim's airheaded nature cutting through.

Then Dave walked in, her knees shook, why was he here this was the girls bathroom and the bell had already rung 5 minutes ago, she needed to get rid of him as she could feel Kim getting turned on. As she did her breasts jumped to D cups and her ass wasn't far behind. She needed to tell him to leave as she felt her ass being grabbed it was now or never she had to tell him to get out. "Like it took you long enough I was totes about to text you" NOOOO she thought she didn't want to say... Her mind went dormant as thoughts of texting likes gum and Dave took over. She felt as he dragged her into a stall and fucked, Jessica or Kim loved it. She felt her airheaded tendency flip to a valid bimbo who was on the track to have an onlyfans account over a diploma. As Dave left and Kim got up to freshen up by the mirror. A pink flash occurred and Jessica was standing at the mirror as she looked around Kim was leaving the bathroom.

Jessica couldn't make heads or tails of what just happened, she just knew it felt weird and that the necklace was to blame. As she looked down at it she was caught off guard "My breasts their huge!!!" she was shocked her once nonexistent chest had jumped to D cup even her baggy shirt wasn't hiding it, she quickly checked the time, she had 5 minutes before class, even if she'd missed first period she ran to her locker and grabbed a grey hoodie slipping it on it made her growth far less noticeable. She then remembered the necklace but with the hoodie and increase in bust it would he more annoying to take off. But well worth it as she went to grab the thing the bell rang and people began entering the halls she quickly stopped the endeavour not wanting to draw anymore attention to herself she decided to, head to class and try to calm herself.

As she entered the room her mind was racing, what happened, why did she swap bodies with Kim, why are her breasts huge. She couldn't figure it out all she knew for sure was the necklace was to blame. But that begged the question what next did she ask to go to the bathroom and take the necklace off. No too risky what if the thing activates again, come to think of it why isn't it activating now. Ehhh there were to many questions she was normally good at thinking rationally but she can't get her thoughts in order. Not that it mattered all she can do now is sit tight and wait for class to end. As she was pondering things to do through out class the PE teacher walked into deliver a message as he she saw the necklace glowing again.

She panicked closing her eyes and hoping to end up somewhere nicer then a vapid cheerleader. As she opened her eyes she was confused she wasn't at her desk, she was standing up and in a different spot then before. As she looked down she was definitely in a different body but who's? She was in a white buttoned up shirt and black skirt. Who was she... "umm Miss Smith could you go over question 12 again" as a voice seemed to be coming from behind her she turned to see that she was in front of a class HER CLASS?? She looked towards her desk which was uninhabited it was making sense now she'd become Miss Smith her English teacher. She tired not to panic as she didn't want to ruin her teachers reputation but she just stood there stunned why was it different then last time she hadn't transformed, she'd possessed her?

She needed answers and ways to fix this, if only she could leave. Wait she could she was in charge "OK class" she paused not real how smooth yet commanding her voice would be "I need to see to something, so study the chapter while I'm gone" As she said that she quickly rushed out the door which wasn't easy in heels, why would someone wear heels as a teacher. As she walked down the halls she tried to figure out what happened and to her surprise it was going well. Her mind was more astute it must have been Miss Smith or Violet apparently, her theory was her crushing on Brad caused the necklace to react and turn her into others with similarly strong feelings. So as long as she didn't become overwhelmed by lust for a crush she'd be fine.

But wait who was Violet crushing on "Miss Smith I thought you were teaching" as she heard that voice she felt powerless her body began to shutter, she'd long had a crush on Mr Harrison or Jeffery . No she couldn't it's happening again but this time she was smarter and not trapped as some airhead. She turned to face him but as she did she felt her skirt tighted as her thighs began to widen and her ass expanded. She then felt her top button undo revealing Violet's C cups and her face gained some slight makeup. She couldn't believe it someone has smart as Violet gave into lust. She felt Violet move on her own, before long she was in a passionate kiss with Jeffrey.

As the two finished they went there separate ways, Jessica began to return to normal she turned too see Miss Smith return to her classroom as the bell rang. Jessica tried to regain her bearings she made sure to check herself for any more unwanted changes. She seemed in the clear only to turn and see she was no longer top heavy as a large unwanted addition to her ass had manifested. She was freaking out this wasn't easy to hide it was obvious even with her, tracksuit bottoms. She had to run especially since PE is next all the boys would have eyes on her, she decided to run to the least sexual place she could think of the bleachers. Basically no one hung out there well except...
Patricia

She sheepishly walked over towards the bleachers out of sight of the class she exchanged quick glances with Patricia the schools resident rebel who had a goth look about her. She'd always stand behind the bleachers to smoke and relax. While Jessica didn't hate the girl she wasn't a fan of hers either, she could be quite standoffish and commanding somewhat admirable qualities but unfortunately possessed by a girl who looked like an advisement for hot topic. But she was also the last person that would be crushing on anyone right?

As she thought it Patricia turned and offered her a cigarette, she declined causing Patricia to audibly sigh. Jessica ignored her she just had to stay here until the end of the class then get this damn necklace off actually why not now? She wanted to in the changing room but was to scared of having her mind placed in some cheerleader again. But Patricia hardly cared, this was perfect Jessica removed her hoodie and began rummaging through her large chest to grab the necklace as she did, the pink glow occurred, what why now, it was only her and...

As it subsidised she looked down her breasts were still D cups but her ass had. Wait the black clothing tattoos and piercings she was in Patricia's body. Jessica stumbles trying to figure out the cause, "there weren't any boys around good there dumbasses wait was that me no its her she hates guys then whose her crush" then it clicked Patricia was a lesbian and was crushing on Jessica. That made a lot of sense actually. But this was the best case scenario her crush wasn't here so she wouldn't lust it was perfect.

"Now I can sit back and admire this body of mine wait what I didn't mean that I don't even care about these massive melons, this ass ain't bad either" before Jessica could think she was groping herself, complimenting the body that she was inhabiting along the way. "No one can understand you well except you" she slid her finger down her skirt and began furiously fingering herself behind the bleachers, with each moan her boobs grew D, E, F and ending on G cups. As she let out a final moan she lay there still one hand groping her boobs.

As Patricia got up she began to smoke then Jessica was released as the bell rang Patricia heading off somewhere Jessica was in shock, but not like before this time was more. She'd never done that even if she wasn't in control doing that to her body was kinda hot. As she got to her feet she noticed her hair had grown to shoulder length along with a few stinging pains throughout her body she had a horrifying feeling what they were but was in no frame of mind to she was done. Before people could see her here she bolted towards the car park, Jessica couldn't take it she'd run off school grounds and take this stupid thing off but she was so focused on running BAM getting up she realised she'd bumped into Brad.

She let out a small shriek as Brad was the last person she wanted seeing her like this, what if he hated her or worse what if he loved this over fantasised freak,she'd become. The necklace then began to glow but instead of blinding her and then morphing her body it was overtaking her, the light coated her and she found herself being changed. She could feel all the pent up sexual feelings of the entire school and she tried rejecting them but then she saw a flash of Brad's mind his ideal girl. "Nooo, please not that" her body morphed.

Her boobs at this point D cups shot up to E while her ass followed suit her hoody and tracksuits, ripped away not hiding her assets any longer. She looked down and saw her naked body having multiple tattoos but they weren't Patricia's, they were things that she never thought would appear on her body, slut in large letters, pink hearts and other bimbo related things adorned her body. Her nails extending and gaining a pink colour. Then as she hoped it was over her skin flashed becoming adorned with a bronze tan *MOAN* She couldn't handle it letting out a moan of pure pleasure, as her face began burning becoming lathered in make up as her lips jumped up twice as big as before. Then as it seemed done she felt a striking pain on her head as her hair shot out growing into platinum blonde running down to her back as her forehead was covered by blonde bangs.

Jessica then looked down as fabric began to appear, her large ass gained tight jean shorts leaving a great view of her legs and pushing her ass front and center "it looks sooo hawt no that's not what I..." *MOAN* before finishing her sentence Jessica released a second moan just as pleasurable as the first, the cause was a thong appeared under her shorts riding up her wet pussy the strings visible above her shorts. Next her tits were squeezed as a pink bra appeared over them, then a white low cut tank top with a pink love heart appeared over it. As she felt her chest congested into a position, she hoped she'd find herself more concealed but all it had done was put her cleavage front and center and on display for any passers-by. As the changed continued her feet gained high heels, as her wrists gained bracelets left and right. Her neck was left untouched to not draw attention away from her tits, her ears gained golden hoop earrings, as her eyelashes extended.

As the light faded she turned seeing her body reflected in a window, her mind was miles from Brad as she grazed her hands along her new form "My head it feels so fuzzy, when did I become so hawt like omg I look totes amazing no my voice it's so sexy and so high no I can't lose focus I have to figure out why AI thought it was a good idea to put my tits in some bra it totes ruins there bounce." with no concern she throws her bra off without removing her shirt no concern for present company as she grabs her tits through her shirt squeezing them *GIGGLE*. Jessica snapped back "Wait no I'm losing it again I need to focus on my ass it's so juicy I hope I can get a good spanking tonight. err my head I can't think..."

"Umm so do I just hold your bra JJ" as Jessica turned instinctively answering to JJ, she saw Brad who looked somewhat confused and nervous Jessica was really put offshe didn't feel nervous at all. Well why would she Brad is just some dumb virgin who'd be lucky to get a hand job outta her. That thought made her pause, was she always such a bitch and why did she feel like such an airhead and why judging others for being virgin she wasn't super knowledgeable about sex. As her thoughts tried to collect themselves she realised she'd taken parts of those she'd possessed not just body wise mentally the aspect she liked least about each of them.

She couldn't do this she had to ask Brad for help but then it dawned on her she didn't gain this look because of them this is a reflection of Brad's fantasy. She felt her mind cloud as she turned to him "Like I can be such a bimbo, you can like totes keep it you perv, hell if you help me I might give you a peak at what the bra was keeping in" she said gesturing to her tits as she pressed her chest towards him. "Now let's go some virgin nerd was looking at my ass earlier I need you to beat him up babe" Brad quickly agreed following her.

But what the hell was she doing she wasn't like this she was Jessica a smart normal girl but every second she felt more like JJ, the queen bee hottest girl in school she could fuck whoever she wanted and everyone wanted her body she'd even got better grades by fucking some teachers, and the only thing that got her off more then sex was bullying some losers. Actually yeah she liked being JJ, Jessica was soem tomboy bitch virgin that couldn't land some loser like Brad but as JJ she had him wrapped around her finger. *GIGGLE* life was going to be way better now.
© Copyright 2022 Shinyman XD (godbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270620-The-Possession-Necklace