*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270990-An-Easter-Story
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2270990
An adult story, not for everyone. Happy Easter!
After an exhausting day at the office, Jules walked into the front door of the home she shared with her Daddy, Jackson. She couldn't wait to see him. It was the start of their first Easter weekend together and it was going to be a busy one. He was nowhere in sight. She went to their bedroom to change and found a heart made of rose petals on the bed with a card. "Jules, xoxo" was scrawled across the front of the envelope.
She changed quickly and went back to the card. Sliding it out of the envelope she read the inside. "Jules, I had to run some errands, but while I'm gone, I have a task for you. I created a little Easter Hunt for you. Please have this task completed before I return. Love always, Daddy XOXO"
A flush warmed her face, her heart fluttered, and a smile caressed her lips. She looked in the envelope and found a smaller card inside. Reading, "Clue #1 Go to the place we first met." Smiling she slipped her feet into some shoes, grabbed her purse and keys, heading to the car.
Moments later, she eased her car into a parking spot in front of Corey's Coffee house. She walked in, inhaling the aroma of coffee, hazelnut and fresh pastries. Her mouth began to water. Looking up, the owner Corey was waving her over to the counter. He handed her a cup of coffee and a familiar looking card. "It's already paid for.", he says. Taking a sip, she realizes it's her favorite coffee. After thanking him, she slides the card out, opening it and reading, "Jules, here we spent hours talking over coffee and scones. I knew from the first moment I looked in your eyes that you would be my forever. I'm so glad they got our orders mixed up that day. Clue #2 Go to the place we went on our first date."
Smiling softly, she remembered the day that she met Jackson, still wondering if Corey hadn't purposely mixed the orders up. Considering the second clue, she remembered that Jackson had taken her to the marina. Waving goodbye to Corey, she slipped out the door and back into her car.
She eased the car up to the marina and got out, inhaling the scent of her surroundings, listening to the light splashing sounds, the birds playing and local fisherman loading up fishing equipment. She looked around and stepped onto the dock. Walking down to the spot where Jackson has set up a picnic dinner, so many months ago. They had sat and watched the sunset, sipping wine and creating a memory that would never leave her. She knew then, she'd be forever changed.
Looking around she spotted another familiar card tucked into the wood of the dock railing. She opened it. "Jules, this spot holds one of my fondest memories. I remember the childlike wonder in your eyes, as you watched the sun lower itself into the horizon. I knew at that moment that you would be my Babygirl. I don't know how I knew, but I knew I'd make it happen. You were so beautiful with light of the setting sun covering your skin and shining off your dark hair. Clue #3 Go to the place we first made love"
This one made her blush. How can she go there? The apartment building, he had lived in had been demolished. Considering the clue, she got in her car and drove to the location anyway. She hadn't been here in a while and was shocked to find there was a beautiful park, in its place. She looked around, smiling. The grass was green and luscious, the roses a gorgeous pink, shiny benches and playground equipment sprinkled around made it a perfect place to relax. Looking around she spotted a card tucked into the corner of the sign stating: Harrison Park.
She giggled as she pulled the card out of the envelope. "Jules, the building may be gone, but this particular memory has carved itself into my heart and thoughts. This is where you officially became 'mine'. Just as much as you are mine, I am yours! Clue #4 Go to the first place that I spanked my Princess."
The flush came over her face, again, as she remembered that night. There had been wine, roses, candles, lace and a bubble bath. He had been so tender and sweet. Her princess parts moistened as she thought about it. She remembered his touch, his mouth and his love making. She quivered as a chill shook her spine. She felt her nipples harden and a soft moan escaped her soft pink lips. She giggled, feeling naughty. Remembering where she was, she quickly got in her car and tried to think about the next clue.
The first place he spanked her. They had gone to a charity ball, held at one of the most beautiful Hotels in the city. She had worn a beautiful, soft pink gown with a little while gold tiara. She had truly felt like a princess, and he had definitely treated her like one. She had finished the outfit off with glass like heels. They had been dancing for about an hour, when she had slipped off to the lady's room. Feeling a little naughty, she slipped off her delicate, lacy panties and folded them up into a tiny square. Leaving the ladies room, she had smiling from ear to ear. She returned to where he was still standing. He handed her a glass of champagne, and she slipped her hand in his hip pocket, depositing her gift. He had slipped his hand in after hers and felt what she had left. With a wicked grin, he slid her hand into his own and led her up to the room they had reserved. Once in the room, he had pushed her up against the wall kissing her hard, making her whole-body tingle with delight. He quickly lifted her dress up and over her head dropping it to the floor, leaving her standing there in just her bustier, stockings and heels. He let her go, breathless she looked up at him. "Do you know what you did to me down there?", he asked. She nods. Biting her lip, she asked, "What are you going to do about it?" "Are you sassing me, princess?", he questioned. She nods. Grabbing her hand he went over to the couch, bending her over the back of it. With a sexy growl in his voice, he asked, "Do you know what happens, when the princess sasses Daddy?" She nodded and bit her lip. With that he had given her 5 firm swats, making her ass a pretty, bright pink.
The memory made her very wet, and she quickly drove to the hotel. Pulling up out front and handing the keys to the valet, she walked to the front desk, unsure of what she should do, she gave her name to the desk attendant. She smiled and handed her a card. Stepping over to the side, with a smile on her face, she opened the card.
"Jules, Hello, my gorgeous princess. You are doing so well on this hunt. You have almost completed your task. For your last clue, take the enclosed key card and go up to "our" room. Your prize is waiting."
The excitement coursing through her body was hard to contain. She remembered the room number and headed to the elevator. Once in the elevator, she punched the button for the correct floor. She closed her eyes remembering the morning that he had kissed her fiercely in this same elevator, taking her breath away. The way his hands held her face. Her excitement grew as the floor got closer. Her mind wandered. "What could he have for me?"
As the elevator reached the floor, she quickly stepped out and over to the door of the suite. She opened the door with a shaky hand and stepped in. She was greeted with soft music and candlelight. There were rose petals on the floor. Looking around there were several vases of red roses around the living room of the suite. Noticing the petals made up a path she followed them into the doorway of the bedroom. In the middle of the room, she found her Daddy. Jackson was waiting for her in white slacks, shirtless with white bunny ears on his head. Looking handsome as ever, he smiled at her. Her princess parts were suddenly very wet. "Hello, Daddy!" she stated, with a smile. He grinned at her, "Hello, Babygirl! I'm very proud of you, for completing your task. Do you want your prize?" With a nervous smile, she nods, "Yes, Daddy!"
Jackson steps closer to her and takes her hand in his and lowers himself to one knee. Pulling a ring out of his pocket, he looks in her eyes. "Jules, A little less than a year ago, you came into my life as a result of a mix-up. You have completely changed my life for the better. I've been yours since the moment you laid those pretty green eyes on me. You have blessed me with your submission, your heart, your mind and your body. You thought you had all of me, but now I want to complete that and give you my last name. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"
With tears in her eyes and a shaky voice, she said the only word that she could imagine, "YES!" He slid the beautiful ring onto her finger and stood. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her with more hunger than he'd ever shown her before. "I love you!", she said, breathless. "I love you, too, Princess!", he said against her lips as he deepened the kiss.
He picked her up and carried her to the bed, sitting her down. Lifting her sundress over her head, he kissed his way down her throat and down her chest. Running his hands over her breasts, before bringing a nipple to his lips. She moaned softly as her nipple grew hard in his mouth. Hearing her moan, he slid his other hand down her belly and slid his fingers down the front of her panties. Finding her swollen little bud, he massaged it gently, making her breathe heavier and her moans deeper. Using both hands, he pulled her panties down her legs and off, tossing them to the floor. Unfastening his slacks, his slid them down his hips and entered her, filling her full with his hardness.
For the next hour, he made love to her with everything he had. She was his completely and now would be his happily ever after! ♥
© Copyright 2022 Abbey Genna (abbeygenna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270990-An-Easter-Story