*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271187-Class-Reunion
by Jacky
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2271187
Flash Fiction
Class Reunion

“Frank! Are you ready? We need to leave!” Estell called from the living room.

“Coming!” Frank called back, coming out of the den. As he came to the living room door he stopped to finish buttoning his shirt.

Estell looked him up and down, “You must be joking.”

“What?” he asked, confused.

“You’re wearing that?”

Frank looked down at himself confused. “What’s wrong with this? It’s one of my best suits.”

“It’s blue.”

“I thought you loved it. You always tell me I look great in this suit, that’s why I picked it for tonight.”

“But you knew I was wearing my green dress!”

“So?”

“So, your suit clashes with my dress!”

“You’re kidding...”

“I’m not, go change.”

“How can it clash? Green and blue, trees and sky, of course they go together!”

“Listen Sky, if you don’t go change to your gray suit you will be having a major storm! That blue clashes with this green! This is my event, I get to have my say about our attire!”

“Fine!” off he stormed.

Estell smiled, poor Frank was as color blind as an ant, if ants are colorblind...? But she couldn’t clash with her husband at her class reunion! She was voted most likely to succeed, gotta keep up the show and look amazing with her filthy rich husband. Especially since, in reality, she herself, flunked out of college...
© Copyright 2022 Jacky (cliffjack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271187-Class-Reunion